Forum › Netsuzou Trap discussion

CreamyDesk19
Compressjpg20220512_150101
joined Jan 22, 2022

That was great

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

I finally read the whole thing, it's terrible in an amusing way, I kinda wanted to slap Hotaru and Fujiwara more than once, Yuma sometimes, Takeda would be a friend! I "liked" it,I am reading now all of the author's works...she's def something, gotta love Kodama Naoko-sensei!

Qy1n9jd3ivu
joined Dec 23, 2018

For me, Hotaru was tragic character until Yuma did not find her at the end. She felt like a burden to Yuma, with all her crybaby phases in childhood.
She felt like she is stopping Yuma from finding friends, and later she felt like distracting Yuma from her "real happiness" what she assumed is with Takeda.
She was secretly in love with Yuma from their childhood.

All those NTR situations from the beginning started as preparation of Yuma to be ready for sexual intercourse with Takeda.
Always protected by Yuma, she wanted to return the favor.
Hotaru wasn't cunning, bitch, or anything evil. She probably have had bad experience knowing how first time can be painful and wanted to help her friend,
and in same time she acted like careless bitch to hide the fact that her sexual (and emotional) interest in Yuma is genuine.
She was tempted, but always thinking that for Yuma it all must be "just practicing", meaning nothing, she acted the same to hide her love.

She slept with Fujiwara to stop him ruin Yuma's chances with Takeda (believing that Yuma is fully interested in Takeda)
She actually sacrificed herself for Yuma, staying in that abusive relationship to protect her.

She was typical lesbian who would sacrifice her own happiness for a sake of her "straight" BFF to be happy with some guy.
Luckily Yuma was gay, chased her and found her, and we have the happy end.

last edited at Jan 25, 2024 2:49PM

joined Jun 12, 2023

For me, Hotaru was tragic character until Yuma did not find her at the end. She felt like a burden to Yuma, with all her crybaby phases in childhood.
She felt like she is stopping Yuma from finding friends, and later she felt like distracting Yuma from her "real happiness" what she assumed is with Takeda.

All those NTR situations from the beginning started as preparation of Yuma to be ready for sexual intercourse with Takeda.
Hotaru wasn't cunning, bitch, or anything evil. She probably have had bad experience knowing how first time can be painful and wanted to help her friend,
and in same time she acted like careless bitch to hide the fact that her sexual (and emotional) interest in Yuma is genuine.
She was tempted, but always thinking that for Yuma it all must be "just practicing", meaning nothing, she acted the same to hide her love.

She slept with Fujiwara to stop him ruin Yuma's chances with Takeda (believing that Yuma is fully interested in Takeda)
She actually sacrificed herself for Yuma, staying in that abusive relationship to protect her.

She was typical lesbian who would sacrifice her own happiness for a sake of her "straight" BFF to be happy with some guy.

By far the BEST interpretation of Hotaru’s character!!!

joined Jun 12, 2023

By far the BEST interpretation of Hotaru’s character!!!

joined Jun 12, 2023

Alright,I’ve been holding off writing this,but I’ve finally decided to do it.
There are a few topics I’ll be discussing.
1. Hotaru’s character.
First of all,a LOT of you seem to misinterpret her.
She IS the love interest in this yuri,NOT Takeda.
Hotaru has been suffering since she was a little girl: her mom died at around 6-7 years old(chapter 25 we see a picture of her),her dad neglects her and her “stepmom” rejects her and Yuma abandons her,Fujiwara sexually assaults her(he’s probably not the only one).
I’m not saying she’s a good person,she isn’t.
But there is a reason behind every action she does.
She’s a traumatised girl,let her be.
Hotaru’s been in love with Yuma since she was a child. Especially since Japan isn’t quite accepting of LGBTQ ppl,she hid her feelings and identity.
2. Yuma herself.
If one more person calls her “dumb” or “dense” I will hurt someone.
As a lesbian myself (a lot of you that are saying that most likely aren’t^^) her character arc regarding sexuality is very common in lesbians.
A lot of lesbians cannot understand the difference between romantic and platonic attraction,stop fucking crucifying her for not understanding.
3. Fujiwara n Takeda.
I don’t give a fuck abt them. Oh,boo hoo! Poor boy got his heart broken

To reply you must either login or sign up.