Forum › Netsuzou Trap discussion

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

*Yuma violated by her piece of shit bf

i dont want to live on this planet anymore. seriously i wish he could die of lou gehrig's disease. he can take the other guy with him.

Well at a ski resort it is understandable if accidents happen.

FlameHazeKatsu
Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

Omg. This is just....so... argh! I have no words for it :v but man, so he knows it huh.... wonder how long this is going to drag out...

0025_2d6ec0da0f4bf2e38ab1a00396fa809b
joined Feb 7, 2013

Can I cry? TT TT This ch. hurt me so much.

joined Aug 19, 2012

rage inc

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Where are the people who were hatin' on Hotaru?

Top%20tier
joined May 13, 2015

It's not that his love means less. It's just that his love is not even clearly stated. In 3 chapters, all I can get about Takeda is that, while he seems to like Yuma, he's not in love with her and his primary goal is to lose his virginity.

Oh, he's nice about it, and not forceful. But all his actions tend to show that he wants to be on the good side of Yuma so that she spreads her legs willingly. He's not evil. He's just your average Joe who wants to get laid and make nice memories of it. He likes Yuma, but it doesn't have to be Yuma ultimately.

So yeah, I put more value in Hotaru's love, because she needs Yuma. Not some other girl, not some abusive boyfriend, but specifically Yuma. Because she's the one who's always been there for her and the one who swore to protect her always. And she's in love with her.

It can be argued that she's going completely wrong about it, almost forcing herself on Yuma, but I take it as a form of despair on her part. She's on the verge of losing her completely. For years, she's been in the Hell of "there's no way my love will ever be fulfilled". I guess you can't really relate to this, but I've been there and I can tell it's real Hell that keeps you awake at night and makes you want to punch walls because it's so unfair.

Personally, I feel for Hotaru, because I identify with her on many levels. Being next to someone you crave to touch, but can't really because it could mean the end of everything. But just a hug means the world.

So, yeah, in this context, I don't give a shit about Takeda's feelings. He's good looking and he can get a girlfriend anyday if he gets over his awkwardness. Sorry, I'm not reading this to see some random schmoe get laid with a girl he asked out because she happened to be there and cute.

When someone just perfectly phrases all your thoughts so you don't have to. Love the internet.

true

nice explanation

last edited at Aug 7, 2015 11:15PM

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

It's not that his love means less. It's just that his love is not even clearly stated. In 3 chapters, all I can get about Takeda is that, while he seems to like Yuma, he's not in love with her and his primary goal is to lose his virginity.
So, yeah, in this context, I don't give a shit about Takeda's feelings. He's good looking and he can get a girlfriend anyday if he gets over his awkwardness. Sorry, I'm not reading this to see some random schmoe get laid with a girl he asked out because she happened to be there and cute.

I had mixed feelings about this, but gotta agree with you, at first I guess I felt bad for Takeda since I'm a guy too but the way he try to always have sex with her on every occasion just make me feel like he just wants to fuck her, I'm not about to judge him but that's definitely what made me root for Hotaru instead.

Yuma means everything to her and even if I can't relate to her like you do I still understand how much deeper her love is and if I had to choose a side I'd be on Hotaru's without a shadow of a doubt.

We'll see where the author go with this, I just hope it's not going to be a never ending drama and that something will happen, no matter what.

You sum up a lot of my thoughts nicely. Takeda has not shown much of a legitimate care since then, and I think the sample size is hefty enough at this point to conclude he, at best is just misdirected about the line between love and lust. Fujiwara is just a straight up cuntmuffin.

I think things are progressing fast enough that we won't be angsting for too long...but Yuma is gonna have to come to terms with the fact she has feelings for Hotaru more than anyone else and give Hotaru something to rest easy about. Hotaru is not particularly going about this with her morals in tact, but I think that's testament to what she'd give for her love. And if Yuma just slapped herself upside the head and realized everything then Hotaru could finally just cry all her stress away and they can be happy from then on.

How are we gonna get to that point? I'm very intrigued.

Canaan2
joined May 9, 2013

Where are the people who were hatin' on Hotaru?

Brainstorming how to make their intense rage for any and all adultery not sound horrible when focused on someone being raped via blackmail.

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

updated with revised version

1601027_795818500441432_7671980177939230942_n
joined Apr 14, 2014

Bring the f**king pain !!!
It hurt to read ntr , but if you read enough of it, will you develop immunity to it ?

joined Aug 7, 2015

This manga is interesing! Oh man I really hate that stupid fujiwara (i hope he gets knocked down by a car and be killed off) >< Hotaru really needs to open up more and Yuma needs to observe more lol. i agree that takeda is quite a nice guy, but can't differentiate between love and lust. More more!!

thechampionmike95
Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015

All you people talking about how Fujiwara blackmailed Hotaru into sex in this chapter need to re-read the chapter. Hotaru agreed to have sex with him because she was jealous of seeing Yuma and Takeda together. Fujiwara only reveals he knew about them kissing after they had sex. I'm not trying to defend what him I'm just saying she willingly agreed making it consensual. All we can say is love makes people do stupid things

joined May 12, 2015

All you people talking about how Fujiwara blackmailed Hotaru into sex in this chapter need to re-read the chapter. Hotaru agreed to have sex with him because she was jealous of seeing Yuma and Takeda together. Fujiwara only reveals he knew about them kissing after they had sex. I'm not trying to defend what him I'm just saying she willingly agreed making it consensual. All we can say is love makes people do stupid things

I'm actually not sure they had sex. If they did then what happens next is up in the air. I think that Hotaru putting on her Kimono was to bait a reaction from Yuma. If you think about it it's just not normal to open a door up to your naked girlfriend, but then again having a naked girl in your room is not normal for a guy either. I have a feeling Fujiwara wants to see Yuma and Hotaru's relationship fall apart.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Fujiwara doesn't really give a fuck, not about his friend, not about Hotaru, and that's the worst

joined May 23, 2013

one of them gets pregnant the end.....I know what I am telling you yuri lovers avoid Kodama's work it never ends good. As a yuri manga editor I am telling you expect the worse of the worse.

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

"But I just can't manage to think straight"
Yeah duh, Yuma

joined Feb 17, 2015

Fujiwara reveal about the kiss when he whispered to Hotaru while she was watched Yuma and Takeda playing ski. And im not sure about they had sex.

joined Aug 19, 2012

one of them gets pregnant the end.....I know what I am telling you yuri lovers avoid Kodama's work it never ends good. As a yuri manga editor I am telling you expect the worse of the worse.

renai manga ends pretty decently.

Light_blue_429604_i0
joined Sep 28, 2014

Are you serious? One of them gets pregnant..... I'm guessing it's the dark haired girl.. And here I was hoping for a good yuri filled ending.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Some of the language Yuma uses makes me lose enthusiasm a bit.

Hope your argument has wings, because it has no base to stand on. That last scene was not Fujiwara reveling he'd seen them. And even if it was, Hotaru's consent regarding him is dubious at best. She's terrified of Fujiwara, remember the scene on the Ferris wheel?

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Just like I thought. The one who's being dishonest here isn't Hotaru.

It's Yuma, from the beginning.

Feels good to be right :P

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Are you serious? One of them gets pregnant..... I'm guessing it's the dark haired girl.. And here I was hoping for a good yuri filled ending.

That was a troll based on previous works. Can't predict the end yet.

Anyway, I skimmed over chap 5's raw. Yuma doesn't have sex that night, because she's not into it at all and he doesn't press the issue too much.They seem to break up after that.

But I'm not sure if Fujiwara isn't going to mess with the three of them. He probably gave a black eye to Hotaru. Takeka gets a suspicious call while the girls a lying on a bed and seem about to go further than kissing. Link to raw: Chap 5

last edited at Aug 8, 2015 4:05AM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

That was a troll based on previous works. Can't predict the end yet.

'Cept for the aliens, they're a given.

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

Man, I feel sorry for Takeda. Say what you want about his motivations, so far he seems to be the only one with functional morals and he doesn't deserve to be jerked around like that.

Also, on a completely different note, is anyone else bothered that they aren't wearing helmets? I get that it makes them look cooler and easier to differentiate, but as a skier/snowboarder/snowblader it's something I can't help but notice. Head injuries are bad and beginners are particularly prone to falling, so...

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

I'm actually not sure they had sex. If they did then what happens next is up in the air. I think that Hotaru putting on her Kimono was to bait a reaction from Yuma. If you think about it it's just not normal to open a door up to your naked girlfriend, but then again having a naked girl in your room is not normal for a guy either. I have a feeling Fujiwara wants to see Yuma and Hotaru's relationship fall apart.

He might just say it to have more leverage and make the blackmail work, but he seems to have gotten the idea that Yuma and Hotaru are already an item. At least that what I get from him saying that Yuma was manipulating Takeda. The whole idea of guys scoring with gay girls might even be the psychotic icing on the cake for him.

To reply you must either login or sign up.