Forum › Netsuzou Trap discussion

joined May 3, 2014

one of them gets pregnant the end.....I know what I am telling you yuri lovers avoid Kodama's work it never ends good. As a yuri manga editor I am telling you expect the worse of the worse.

Are you serious? One of them gets pregnant..... I'm guessing it's the dark haired girl.. And here I was hoping for a good yuri filled ending.

That was a troll based on previous works. Can't predict the end yet.

Anyway, I skimmed over chap 5's raw. Yuma doesn't have sex that night, because she's not into it at all and he doesn't press the issue too much.They seem to break up after that.

But I'm not sure if Fujiwara isn't going to mess with the three of them. He probably gave a black eye to Hotaru. Takeka gets a suspicious call while the girls a lying on a bed and seem about to go further than kissing. Link to raw: Chap 5

Thanks for the raw and now I"M REALLY FUCKING ANGRY !!! Fujiwara I FUCKING HOPE SOME ONE WILL BREAK YOUR ARMS!!! p*** of f**** c**t

joined Jul 8, 2013

I can't believe it...I didn't think it could be done...It's just...it's impossible...They somehow managed to make it stupider than Citrus...*sits down in shock* What have they done...?

Credit
joined Jul 14, 2013

Who's betting with me that she won't sleep with him? :D

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

I expelling smoke from the mouth, my angry is burning in my inside

Maki%20und%20nico
joined Nov 18, 2014

I really enjoy this manga a lot i don't know why you guy's hating it so much. It's different from your average yuri manga which is a nice change. Looking forward to upcoming chapter's. :)

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Meh.
Yeah i don't have much to say about this manga, its alright and the issue it tackles is rarely brought up but none of the characters feel the slightest bit likeable to me.

Aarrghhh this kinda makes me VERY ANGRY! O_o i only like the YURI true love and then i see all that stuff happen... >~<
Still can't leave now without knowing what those gurlz will really do... XD

Mig
joined Jun 25, 2015

THEY SHOULD GIVE UP THESE GUYSSSSS

joined Apr 10, 2014

Love the author's art and work up till this one. Really hate the NTR drama....

Either make it a full blown sex crazed project with no plot or no NTR at all !!

Snowflakes%20icon
joined Jun 22, 2014

I hope in the next chapter Yuma will tell Takeda that she loves Hotaru and so she dumps him :D Dishonesty with herself can only go so far.

Rsz_youravatar_3
joined Jun 30, 2015

'For Reals? Lol' - Fujiwara on homosexuality (2015)

Really come to appreciate Fujiwara more now, his radical and groundbreaking statements on homosexuality are something else. I think he may have even surpassed, 'Having sex with a girl, No Homo' Yuma, in this area.

Well, at least Yuma's finally realizing she might have been cheating, just maybe.

Fancy_cat
joined Aug 5, 2015

I dont want to be rude or mean but it is so interesting, that series with such lack of plot or characters development, gained so much attention. All this discussions and analyzing. I don't even know why I am reading this manga. It got all awfulness u can find in typical micheal-bay-like-yuri - drama, stupidness and oh no! what is that? is it excitement?

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

I dont want to be rude or mean but it is so interesting, that series with such lack of plot or characters development,

Its been four chapters, how much did you expect?

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

Best ending: the girls are hit by a car while attempting to meet at a hotel. The guys find comfort in each other's arms.

... No.

You can't deny true love.

Hahaha. I'm so done, this made my day! XD

joined Mar 23, 2013

I dont want to be rude or mean but it is so interesting, that series with such lack of plot or characters development, gained so much attention. All this discussions and analyzing. I don't even know why I am reading this manga. It got all awfulness u can find in typical micheal-bay-like-yuri - drama, stupidness and oh no! what is that? is it excitement?

Series with Drama and bad things happening tend to have a lot of comments for many reasons. People want to voice how upset they are at the content, some want to show their hate for certain characters. Then there's the "guises don't worry good end will happen" who try to mitigate the drama.

Then there's the fact that these chapters are released back to back in a short time and so everyone is still "in the mood" to comment as the whole thing is still very fresh in their minds. Just look at any two similar mangas but one is scanlated at a like 3 month per chapter rate and one is like clockwork each week.

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

I find this Manga interesting because of the twistedness of it and drama.

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

Man, I feel sorry for Takeda. Say what you want about his motivations, so far he seems to be the only one with functional morals and he doesn't deserve to be jerked around like that.

I'm not so sure anymore. Yuma's confused, not bad morally...blaming her is like blaming a child for drawing on the wall before they understand exactly what they're doing (just on a much more complex and mature level). Hotaru is at her wits' end, and I'm pretty sure she's getting desperate to show exactly what she feels, but is getting cold feet over just straight up telling her "I love you". And the fact Yuma hasn't picked up on this after all they've done is testament to how dense Yuma is, probably largely in part to her obvious feelings stirring up her brain and making things harder on herself.

Takeda at best at this point just doesn't understand the difference between lust and love. He may have functional morals but he does not seem to have his head screwed on straight. He deserves to not be left in the dark, certainly, but I can confidently say he has kinda gone straight into the "so when we havin' the secks" attitude. He did have that moment where he apologized and said he didn't want to take it too fast which I give him props for...only to, not long after, go back into that mindset.

And as I iterated earlier, Fujiwara is just a straight, grade S, bonafide, raw, organic, FDA-approved cuntmuffin.

Honestly if I feel for anyone, its Hotaru. Poor girl is drowning in her sorrow, desperation, and angst, probably has cried herself to sleep on multiple nights. It doesn't properly excuse her actions, but she's not doing it out of malice. She's gonna be the most screwed and hurt at the end of it all, if anyone.

last edited at Aug 8, 2015 8:13PM

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

Series with Drama and bad things happening tend to have a lot of comments for many reasons. People want to voice how upset they are at the content, some want to show their hate for certain characters. Then there's the "guises don't worry good end will happen" who try to mitigate the drama.

It's a good oneliner to remember moving forward: People suck at accepting their angst.

Which as a writer...oh ho ho how we love to wrench people's hearts out with it >:)

Fancy_cat
joined Aug 5, 2015

I dont want to be rude or mean but it is so interesting, that series with such lack of plot or characters development,

Its been four chapters, how much did you expect?

In four chapters u can change the world but it isn't that kind of manga :) And for me it is lacking a plot but again it isnt that kind of manga :) Perhaps I should write just "characters" but still.

I read A Kiss And A White Lily a while ago and it have like 254 comments at the moment, so I just dont understand popularity of Netsuzou Trap comparing to A Kiss... and yet I feel its charm. Like boobies and stuff.

last edited at Aug 8, 2015 10:56PM

joined Jan 8, 2014

Thanks for the speedy translation...still liking the story so far...wondering how the rest will play out :)

11828559_843014909109816_2387147465110623620_n
joined Aug 2, 2015

I love these type of stories. It has everything; confusion, drama, bath scenes, and that one antagonist we want to just throw to a pack of wolves.

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

i cant tell is i hate this or not... well il see when it ends if i wasted my life or not

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

Nothing much happened in chapter 5, like, at all and I feel it's going to happen again in the next one. The title page at least promised a serious conversation but I feel like that was a promise marked 'insufficient funds'. You find out one of your friends is in a relationship with a really sketchy guy and she just so happens to cover one of her eyes with a bandaid after you haven't spoken ever since the trip. I'm not really sure how what we got was supposed to further the plot. All I can see happening in the next chapter is Yuma going 'huh?' again.

Is the story still going? I think the first volume has four chapters and an extra/postscript.

e: apparently I can't brain today

last edited at Aug 9, 2015 11:17AM

joined Oct 13, 2014

yknow i dont say this alot but i kinda wish she ended up with the guy... he was forceful unlike her? really?! p.s. hope the other guy gets his ass whipped

joined Apr 10, 2014

I really enjoy this manga a lot i don't know why you guy's hating it so much. It's different from your average yuri manga which is a nice change. Looking forward to upcoming chapter's. :)

There's too much pointless and silly drama involved for each character to achieve so little while taking more time than Dragon Ball to change a light bulb. Not saying it should be easy for the main protagonist to admit being a lesbian, but the soap drama in the process is hands-down ridiculous.

For me, it's the NTR that's annoying me. I kind of like Citrus though.

To reply you must either login or sign up.