Forum › Corruption’s Finale discussion

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

I would say that it wasn't bad but it wasn't good either.
And adult Moe is so hot. O////O

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

meh, forgive me this is mostly because i am a romantic but i really don't like long-standing orgies like this, you wanna have one night stands? fine, not for me but that's ok, but i dont like orgies on the basis of OTP or OT3 (in very rare cases) is probably much more love filled and satisfying in the long run.

sex is fine and all but it only lasts a short time and when you get to the point where you are doing it with a shitton of people you dont care about it loses all meaning, so yeah basically because my views on sex tend to be that they should have more love in them i dont really like this much.

oh... I'm a total hopeless romantic and love romanticism, but I think that last chapter was great. Sure, it's smut. However, I could see the desperation coming true for Moe and feel the passion though the ultra-sex and BDSM. Sorry if that sounded too enthusiastic, I didn't mean it to be, but I think it turned out rather romantic in the end.

No, I personally totally agree with you on this one. I think that's where the saving grace of it is. I don't think Moe continuing the orgies is because she's indulging her own lust...she never did do it because she wanted to. And Ran never did it because she wanted to either. So Moe continues as the dorm mother back to its roots of teaching girls about some things they normally wouldn't learn otherwise for them to grow up and figure themselves out through sex.

...that's quite the sentence o.O

Regardless of whether you agree with the concept of the dorm basement's rowdy activities, it's a rather selfless act on Moe's part, and the fact Ran seems to support it oddly enough does the opposite of what we'd expect. It proves that Ran sees her love with Moe as above the chains of lust and trusts Moe to not fall prey to them herself.

It's a weird ending, but the entire setting I think is only viable under the precepts of either a thought experiment or a fantasy world, unless under very very very special circumstances.

last edited at Jul 18, 2015 5:01AM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

And coincidentically every female character ends up in a lesbian couple. Life is wonderful.

joined Jul 18, 2015
ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

And coincidentically every female character ends up in a lesbian couple. Life is wonderful.

Just like what should happen in real life. Tears to my eyes ;-;

and well said yuri_adicta

last edited at Jul 18, 2015 12:05PM

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Yuri_adicta

My thoughts exactly

last edited at Jul 18, 2015 12:06PM

9a905fe6a22b0201f7ade2de48a73f8d
joined Jan 22, 2014

Just like what should happen in real life. Tears to my eyes ;-;

and well said yuri_adicta

Yes! Except of course the ones that become my waifu!

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

This has been bothering me, but what happened with Rio, exactly? That looks like her on the left here http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/corruptions_finale_ch04#30 But what's her story? Was she just really repressed and came down to the basement after she came out to her mother? I want to know more.

Mayuri_icon
joined Jun 24, 2015

What the fuck is up with people bitching about this and Mira, saying it's out of her element or whatever? Shut the fuck up holy shit, complain about something else. There have been like three or more comments saying the same thing.

C8-h7dlw0aetesm
joined Jun 14, 2015

This was a rollercoaster of all sorts of boner. My dick felt like it was Dante from the Divine Comedy the whole way through. I think it's rather interesting, and I kept on thinking of the term "psychological". To me, this is like a Psychological Yuri Hentai. It was playing head games with my arousal and enjoyment. I don't think I've ever felt so empty looking at girls having sex like I did in the third chapters. The ending was okay. I liked it, but I feel Mira could have done much better in that department. The last act was a bit haphazard and the transition of corruption felt somewhat rushed midway through the story overall and beyond. I think this story could have benefited with some priority adjustment and rearranging of plot elements and significance. But it certainly was a new experience for me. Mira's art is always very well done. No complaints in that department. That's pretty much all I have to say.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

This has been bothering me, but what happened with Rio, exactly? That looks like her on the left here http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/corruptions_finale_ch04#30 But what's her story? Was she just really repressed and came down to the basement after she came out to her mother? I want to know more.

Yeah, a lot of things were kinda confusing, if only because some characters look a lot like another one, so reread it in hope it makes some more sense.

Regarding Rio, it seems she knew or suspected things early on. She's the one who first imply that there might be something odd going at the dorm to Moe, then asked her about it several time early on. She also mentioned how she saw her mother having sex with some of her old classmate and how she told her not to go to the dorm without giving a proper explanation.

Seems she pretty much guessed/knew what happened there and probably hoped Moe would either confirm it or invite her there. And as she tell her mom, she's interested in sex as well. So yeah, she probably took the chance to finally go to the basement for some fun.

Anime-anime-boy-black-and-white-boy-favim.com-1570867
joined May 7, 2014

Support you till the end , Mira-sensei !!

Coollogo_com_262501472
joined Jul 21, 2014

I would say that it wasn't bad but it wasn't good either.
And adult Moe is so hot. O////O

I concur on the Adult Moe-chan especially that hair swoons!
I like Ran senpai's hair..why so short =( but she is still lovely =)

Coollogo_com_262501472
joined Jul 21, 2014

This was a rollercoaster of all sorts of boner. My dick felt like it was Dante from the Divine Comedy the whole way through. I think it's rather interesting, and I kept on thinking of the term "psychological". To me, this is like a Psychological Yuri Hentai. It was playing head games with my arousal and enjoyment. I don't think I've ever felt so empty looking at girls having sex like I did in the third chapters. The ending was okay. I liked it, but I feel Mira could have done much better in that department. The last act was a bit haphazard and the transition of corruption felt somewhat rushed midway through the story overall and beyond. I think this story could have benefited with some priority adjustment and rearranging of plot elements and significance. But it certainly was a new experience for me. Mira's art is always very well done. No complaints in that department. That's pretty much all I have to say.

Interesting......

Coollogo_com_262501472
joined Jul 21, 2014

What the fuck is up with people bitching about this and Mira, saying it's out of her element or whatever? Shut the fuck up holy shit, complain about something else. There have been like three or more comments saying the same thing.

Idk and I'm just curious whatever happened to Ayane Senpai after Moe-chan liberated her from her inner burning desires

2015-09-26-23-21-01-1
joined Aug 1, 2015

Nyahaha~ nice end, Ran and Moe got finally together and I'm happy too for them ^^ Nice work, as expected from Mira xD love yuri xD

Wat
joined May 5, 2015

it was a happy ending,, I love this story... and Its sad that it is the end.. :'(

joined Apr 1, 2013

This story is so heart warming because Moe found everyones desires and everyone found a good life (happy ending) i love the drama between Ran and Moe she didnt confess and id feel the same way if i was Moe. Moe took the initiative to stand up and demand her feelings in the end i really liked this manga even if the girls did all end up as lesbian couples (its a lesbian manga...) but still its a happy end its like they found their own get together paradise to have fun and pleasure without judgement or harassment.

Its a shame it ended on 4 chapters but still it was a good story :) i love how Moe's personality and character changed from innocent to queenish devil

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Huh Mira is a woman? I was almost sure it was a man :O

I liked how Moe and Ran ended up together, and helping the other girls with the dungeon.

Shitsurakuen3avatar
joined Jul 29, 2014

Plot felt a little thing here, but i really liked how Mira tackled Moes sexual development. Sometimes i feel like these mangaka romantize sex too much. Having spend a huge portion of my life in a swinger/sex club environment it is pretty liberating seeing how they are enjoying each other without jealousy.
I also liked how Moe helped the girls be more honest with themselves, but it felt kinda odd there was no reprisal for her breaking the rules by "unmasking" Chika-san.
Not to mention, Chika-san knew Misato-San was there all the time, if she reciprocated her emotions why didn't she reveal herself to Misato-san in hopes of getting somewhere?

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

i was victim of a too early judment, i like mira's works but i left this at half, i was sure this was a pretty random hentai, but today i read it all and it's not bad, and the character grow is interesting, even if obviously a little hasty, the protagonist that goes from shy to mistress is nice, especially her cold eyes

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

some gets married... who!!!

Mai%20shiranui_dom
joined Jun 27, 2015

Came in blindly and I'll never regret it. Only 3 chapters in and never did I imagine that there would be so much drama and feels in a manga such as this with BDSM in it. Well done Mira, well done.

joined Oct 30, 2015

I... T... The one word I can describe all those girls in the Manga.. Sex Machines..... This is a pretty good manga but I have some limits to what type of Yuri I like. And I think this was just too............ Never mind.

last edited at Dec 23, 2015 2:51PM

85af8296-a13b-494e-810e-ae41815d00fa
joined Jan 19, 2016

To be honest I only liked Moe and Ran's relationship.

To reply you must either login or sign up.