Forum › Posts by Crazycatlady89

Crazycatlady89
Shitsurakuen3avatar
joined Jul 29, 2014

Loved this.

If I had a piercing fetish and had been through so many bad break ups I would fucking adore if someone kind, caring and kinda sadistic woman took me in and made me forget about all those bad break ups.

Through out the story we see the protagonist touch one specific earring again and again but she readily allowed Ao to remove that one as well. It's hyperbole for letting Ao remove all these bad unfaithful lovers from her past, and marking her in her own, much more permanent way (Though I doubt she has more than a superficial bite mark, you just can't go flaunting that shit around to strangers or friends).
If Ao was controlling and possessive in a creepy way, the one place Protag wouldn't be the day after her "claiming" her is out with her friends alone were she can potentially get support or flee.

Ao did not take protag in and lead her straight into her torture chamber. They are testing out the beginnings of a BDSM relationship. Ao herself said that Protag smiling again was her motivation. We have no reason to doubt that especially when we aren't shown anything ominous that contradicts it. She was turned on by what happened and seemed happy to be claimed in a new, unique way.

Biting happens, we have a bite tag for a reason. If you are very concerned about it I suggest you avoid it like I strictly avoid certain tags I don't like.

Bisexual women deserve our love and support too, I get that some people want to avoid seeing mlw scenes at all but not every Bisexually tagged story has that at all. Some people are acting like a woman's purity or likability is tanked if she has relationships with men. Guess what, if you're a wlw the majority of your dating pool has had relationship with men, and many continue to do. So get over it.

Shitsurakuen3avatar
joined Jul 29, 2014

Haruto scored a lot of points in my book when he took being shot down by Minato really well and simply wished her the best in her love life. He promptly lost them when he freaked the fuck out after actually seeing her in a relationship.

What I'm wondering is if Haruto was simply underestimating his own jealousy and would've had just as strong a reaction if he had seen Minato with another guy, or if it's the fact that she's in a lesbian relationship that he finds so objectionable.

I think his reaction would have been as strong if it had been another guy. This chapter really showed how deep his emotions towards her are.
I can't imagine it really, holding out for someone like this only to find out they are gay(ish). He's probably thinking that she never had any feelings for him at all and he did kinda expect them to get married when they grew up, as childish as that hope is I can sympathize. I mean even if she rejected his proposal he was probably still holding out hope that it was just fear of commitment rather than outright rejection.

I feel bad for him even if he isn't her endgame.

Crazycatlady89
Shitsurakuen3avatar
joined Jul 29, 2014

I'm just sitting here thinking, how does the actual impregnation go?

Because if it's a choice between the ability to impregnate and not being able to have sex without impregnation I think I am on the 'it's a curse team'. Or do they sell magic baby contraceptives?
One of the best parts about being gay is not having to use contraception. Okay maybe not one of the best, but its a perk I don't wanna lose.

Crazycatlady89
Shitsurakuen3avatar
joined Jul 29, 2014

Carol, Kyss Mig, I Can't Think Straight, Saving Face, Blue Is The Warmest Color (the sex scenes are aweful but the rest of the movie is good).

Kyss Mig is probably the best lesbian movie i ever seen.

I don't recall the international name for it, but another swedish gay movie called Fucking Åmål is also really good (kinda sad throughout though but happy enough ending). And it is about girls age 14-15 which I imagine is relatable.

If these walls could talk 2 is also amazing.

I recently watched Circumstance about two iranian girls, sad ending but the movie was good otherwise.

last edited at Apr 13, 2016 10:26AM

Shitsurakuen3avatar
joined Jul 29, 2014

Asami is Minato-dad's "new" wife's biological daughter, they are stepsisters. That's my bet so far. Don't think they would set us up for a incest relationship after they slept together.

Crazycatlady89
Lily Love discussion 21 Mar 12:35
Shitsurakuen3avatar
joined Jul 29, 2014

Someone here has Lily Love translation even if it is text, like those of FF and WDTFS? It can be in any language. I can not stand to wait months until the translation of Chapter 29

Friendly reminder that currently was published ch20, 21 is in final QC. I already have QCed text for ch22 & 23. Not to mention that I'm working on English volume and Ratana's Pulse so... Don't make me angry and show some gratitude ^^" In just this month I edited 7 chapters (3 more are waiting) and I have regular job too, and reading text like "I can not STAND to WAIT MONTHS until the translation..." really pisses me off.

Thank you so so so much for your hard work. I enjoy and appreciate it.

Crazycatlady89
Shitsurakuen3avatar
joined Jul 29, 2014

I can sympathise with Reika. I've been the undemonstrative one myself, and the problem is, you don't even realise you're doing it. You just assume everyone else in the world can see through your blank expression and neutral words to what you're feeling, and your focus on what's "within" can make you blind to gestures and symbols that are really important to others. I don't know if it's self-absorption, a failure of manners, a trait that needs fixing or simply the way some of us are.

This has similarities to the one-shot 'Stay Green?'. It makes you wonder whether Ohsawa Yayoi has had any experience of this in previous relationships or if it's just an interesting theme.

Some of us are just really oblivious though, but I can sympathize with not picking up signs like these until the other part gets angry or pushy with you.

Crazycatlady89
Shitsurakuen3avatar
joined Jul 29, 2014

LOVE THIS ENDING

yes!! When she disappeared it almost had me in tears. I don't care what everybody else thinks!!! This was great!!

Couldn't agree more.

Crazycatlady89
Shitsurakuen3avatar
joined Jul 29, 2014

I can't breathe, the cuteness is killing me. Tell my family I want this chapter on my tombstone.

Crazycatlady89
Child Sweet discussion 24 Dec 00:11
Shitsurakuen3avatar
joined Jul 29, 2014

Why do manga characters always have the best sex dreams? I always wake up before anything good happens.

Crazycatlady89
Shitsurakuen3avatar
joined Jul 29, 2014

Good art, cohesive story, believable sex, honestly this is on a whole new level.

Crazycatlady89
Shitsurakuen3avatar
joined Jul 29, 2014

But from what I gather in other "legally married" pieces she's done (which are in the same world, from what I gather), the partners are arranged but not forced, in that they have the right to refusal. So it's likely a matter of friendship between two families, rather than necessarily a business arrangement or setting up for an heir.

Of course it works out in this fluffy stories but it is not truly something they can refuse if family pressure is too high. Again, here it works because it is so fluffy and sweet it kills you with diabetes ;)

I suppose, but we've seen a lot of stories where the same thing applies to non-arranged marriages too. Not that I don't think they're horrible in the real world, but in the idealized Taishō-era style environment Itou Hachi is working in, it fits.

Maybe because it is never really forced as such? I am sure many others in this universe suffer for it, it is simply not shown.

They mentioned gay marriage as more usual than straight marriage so we have to assume the baby thing is taken care of (really isn't that hard to accomplish with or without a bit of het).

I enjoy the story as I do with all her work, I think the type of love we will see from her maid will stay in the "I wan't ojou-sama to be happy even if it hurts a little now" territory. Or maybe we just always interpret blushing as a crush? Damn yuri lovers.
I'm anticipating something heroically self-sacrificing like that, either from Apothecary-san or maid-san.

Shitsurakuen3avatar
joined Jul 29, 2014

Hm, on the topic of safe sex between girls, this is something I've been thinking about for a while. In real life, the only time any girl has ever brought up safety has been regarding condoms on toys being used by multiple people without washing inbetween. I've genuinely neither met nor slept with a single girl that's ever used (or asked to use) dental dams, gloves, or cots.

And yet, it seems every other girl I speak to online is insistent that these should be used like all the time.

Which leads me to consider a couple different conclusions. Either online lesbian/bi/etc forums just have a large oversampling of girls that are very very pro-safe sex, or I've just so happened to never meet one IRL despite there being so many around, or people like to pretend to be super safe and responsible online but actually don't care when it comes down to it IRL.

It's just really REALLY hard to use dental dams, finger condoms, etc.

I totally support safe sex practices and advocate for everyone to have safe sex every time. But I can't sit here and act like I always have safe sex and like I haven't had terrible, terrible, sensationless sex when using dental dams and the like.

I actually had this discussion with some of my WSW friends because I felt like I was the only one risking my sexual health and...it's actually something every WSW I know has a problem with. The only people I know who have "safe sex" are those who use toys and honestly they don't use condoms if they aren't using toys.

I've managed to get by unscathed by asking about STIs before sex (highly awkward and uncomfortable but if I don't get an immediate answer or something is off I don't drop my pants; I've also found that most people are genuinely honest and if they don't know their status, they wil say so) and by getting tested before and after a different partner.

Of course it's always better to have safe sex every time, but reality seldom reflects what 'should' be.

I never used protection or had anyone ask me to use it. Dunno if its because there is so little emphasis on WSW STIs I just been kinda ignoring that we can get them as well.
The few boys I have slept with never asked to use protection either. Kinda wondering now how I made it to 26 unscathed.
Think the idea of a dental dam is just so off putting, a girl would have to be incredibly hot to ever get me to use one, especially just for a one night stand... Honestly.

I know this sounds really obnoxious but I'm just being blunt, and apparently everyone I slept with cared as little as I do (My ex was a doctor intern and she never asked even once even though she knew I had a colourful past).

Am I just a terrible and misinformed person then? Should I really take this more seriously?

Shitsurakuen3avatar
joined Jul 29, 2014

My money is on an jealous coworker who is into the OL

Crazycatlady89
Shitsurakuen3avatar
joined Jul 29, 2014

Ok so that was depressing and made me cry

Maybe I am strange, that I did not find it depressing. In fact, in this day when love is bought and sold, and thrown away at the least convenience. I found it kind of uplifting, that cynicism is not so widespread we cannot believe in love that lasts forever, without ever being needy or desiring to burn out quickly.

Bittersweet maybe? But Grandma was happy with how it turned out, how can I then be sad?

Crazycatlady89
Shitsurakuen3avatar
joined Jul 29, 2014

This manga is getting a lot of discussion, but has yet to get down to the very real science involved in a yuri incest love triangle. The titles are obvious, but how they reflect on the story requires a deeper look at the basic scientific principles referenced by each title. The final two chapters in particular are very revealing, and might help anyone unhappy with Ch 5's end, as it implies that the time skip was only one possible outcome, allowing the reader the chance to decide which ending they want without breaking canon.

Chapter 1: Schrodinger's Cat Went Meow

Schrodinger's Cat being dead or alive depends on observation: Shinobu poisons the box (i.e the love triangle) by trying to goad Hikaru with a love-steal scenario. Akane observes Shinobu and Hikaru fight-groping each other, collapsing the two possibilities into one. Initially I thought this meant killing the cat (i.e Hikaru's chances) but in hindsight this manga was made without harming animals, so the cat lived happily ever after.

Chapter 2: Maxwell's Demon Laments

Maxwell's Demon is obviously Shinobu, as she attempts to remove the heat (i.e romance) from Hikaru-Akane and push it to Hikaru-Shinobu. Hikaru closes Shinobu laments, entropy won, the laws of thermodynamics remain undefeated.

Chapter 3: (E)xposition, (P)anties, (R)everence

"The original EPR paradox challenges the prediction of quantum mechanics that it is impossible to know both the position and the momentum of a quantum particle." Simplified, the EPR Paradox is the challenged belief that two particles can 'know' each other's quantum state across time and space. This paradoxical quantum entanglement (which correlates nicely with shared feelings/mutual love) can be applied to the story very easily: Akane is the particle with which Hikaru wants to entangle. Before Hikaru can do this, however, she wishes to know Akane's quantum state (i.e how she will react to a confession). Shinobu argues that Hikaru should just confess. Following one side of the EPR Paradox, knowing Hikaru's quantum state would allow Akane's to be known as well (if they are entangled, i.e mutually in love). This paradox travels from the end of Ch 3 into Ch 4 with the letter Akane writes, which can be summed up as the EPR paradox successfully breaking the known laws of physics by having Akane's feelings transcend time and space (in this case the chapters, via Shinobu) to relay her message. If only Einstein had yuri incest for reference, then the world might have benefited from a revised model of quantum mechanics and the EPR paradox would not have stirred such controversy.

Chapter 4: Thus Feelings Converge at the Lagrange Point

A Lagrange point is a place where something can remain in a stable orbit between 2 bodies. In this scenario, Shinobu is the object in orbit, and Hikaru and Akane are the 2 bodies around which she is currently spinning. Hikaru and Akane's combined gravitational pull gives this 3rd object (Shinobu) the energy necessary to stay in a stable orbit. Shinobu has purposely positioned herself in the Lagrange point between Hikaru and Akane, knowing that their happiness together will give her the stable orbit she desired. She even says it herself: Hikaru's happiness makes her happy. Equilibrium has been found in the three-body system, and everyone is happy. Additional layer to this science puzzle: L4 and L5 are the only Lagrangian points where a stable equilibrium can be maintained, potentially implying that either Ch 4 or post-timeskip Ch 5 can be considered stable orbits (canon endings).

Chapter 5: Bust Size Decoherence

This title refers to Quantum Decoherence, which is probably the most complicated concept the author used. I suggest reading the page on Quantum Superposition since it relates to it, but if you're not interested then this sentence will provide enough to understand the ending: "Quantum decoherence gives the appearance of wave function collapse, which is the reduction of the physical possibilities into a single possibility as seen by an observer." This concept directly applies to the story: since we already had the incest ending in Ch 5, this one goes for the unexplored possibility of a threesome ending via a 6 year time-skip. Of the many positions in which a yuri incest love triangle can end, this is but one possibility. As mentioned in Ch 4, they are both canon endings from which you can choose your favorite.

Thank you for this, very enlightening.

Crazycatlady89
Shitsurakuen3avatar
joined Jul 29, 2014

I'm enjoying the slow progress, somehow it always seem to be more bothersome with slower scanlators?
The pace these are coming at how can you not want more story! I can't see either of these girl being obvious blunt about their feelings, or growing feelings, if they thought the other one was involved with someone especially if it was a guy. This site has enough smut to satisfy anyone what we need is quality content like this that takes time to build (Without being subtext! That is the one tag that will instantly turn me off, worse than het).
Can't wait to see them zig zag around each other, somehow that always makes the first kiss/awkward confession all the sweeter!

Crazycatlady89
Shitsurakuen3avatar
joined Jul 29, 2014

Is this series cancelled/dropped or can we look forward to another chapter (whenever)?

Shitsurakuen3avatar
joined Jul 29, 2014

This latest chapter had a distinct lack of finger guns if you ask me.

Crazycatlady89
Philosophia discussion 21 Nov 17:41
Shitsurakuen3avatar
joined Jul 29, 2014

Well this took a dark turn. Love to see it continue even further.

Crazycatlady89
Shitsurakuen3avatar
joined Jul 29, 2014

I see the point that the guys got off way too easily, but to me that isn't the point of this manga. Both the guys and Tsuki needed to commit those horrible crimes for there to be any kind of point in this.
To me it shows that the story is about two things, forgiveness and redemption.
The writer is showing us that in order to bridge some of the differences between the sexes and between victim and perpetrator sometimes a overwhelming amount of sympathy and forgiveness is needed. The guys could in most cases not forgive themselves, and Tsuki will need more time and Sora's support to even understand why she was wrong.
The girls are showing the guys here exactly what Sora was trying to do overall, you cannot attain anything by revenge, even if Karin essentially achieved what he wanted by letting Tsuki create the game, he wasn't a violent person himself.
In her final battle Sora herself took the bullets on the blade, hurting Yuki. She understood the meaning of being strong and sacrificing for the greater good and Yuki herself also learned this when she told her to save herself.

Do i think all of this is rather silly and could have been made a lot better be revising the story before it was written. Of course. But to me this is a damn good story with a satisfying ending and great art. Good amount of comedy, enough yuri to satisfy.

Crazycatlady89
Shitsurakuen3avatar
joined Jul 29, 2014

I think this was really good, it was cute, the characters are stupidly in love, it's simple and light to read :3
I liked the author's afterword lol, she said that the characters were just too stupid for her to imagine sex scenes xD
True :') They're such dense idiots in their own, lovable way, it was definitely heartwarming to read about such silly, honest love

Agreed, the sillyness is definitely the charm here. It's very refreshing to read a story without reality, angst or overly complicated relationships.
Could have done with a little more character development but yeah, what gives.

Crazycatlady89
Shitsurakuen3avatar
joined Jul 29, 2014

Plot felt a little thing here, but i really liked how Mira tackled Moes sexual development. Sometimes i feel like these mangaka romantize sex too much. Having spend a huge portion of my life in a swinger/sex club environment it is pretty liberating seeing how they are enjoying each other without jealousy.
I also liked how Moe helped the girls be more honest with themselves, but it felt kinda odd there was no reprisal for her breaking the rules by "unmasking" Chika-san.
Not to mention, Chika-san knew Misato-San was there all the time, if she reciprocated her emotions why didn't she reveal herself to Misato-san in hopes of getting somewhere?

Crazycatlady89
Shitsurakuen3avatar
joined Jul 29, 2014

Thank you for this.

Really enjoyed it.

Crazycatlady89
Gunjo discussion 15 Nov 18:41
Shitsurakuen3avatar
joined Jul 29, 2014

The utterly chaotic and careless decisions they make is like a recipe for depression and as much as I want to I can't stop reading it. There is no hope here only serious tearporn.
I really don't know how this will end but I'm thinking they either have to turn themselves in or commit suicide together, however I don't see how turning themselves in would ever make them happy or convince either of them to move on.
Could it end happily and would we even want it to?