Forum › I Don't Know Which One is Love discussion

joined Feb 1, 2021

Much like the World Cup this summer, I find the knockout rounds less enjoyable than the group stages...

Img_20180217_001457
joined Feb 18, 2018

What's with the marriage proposals lol going on ?
two times in one day lol??

Stretch%20full
joined Jun 13, 2012

Riri my favourite. But it looks like she's not Mei's end game. Oof

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

So that's how she's going to get turned down

Sono.hanabira.ni.kuchizuke.o.-.atelier.no.koibito-tachi.full.1462399_avartar
joined May 28, 2015

At this rate, She will end up with nobody at the end

Icon_tinymila
joined Jan 30, 2017

i actually cant stand to see riri get rejected although i want the maria endgame as well, but like i dont want a harem either ugh it's hard for mei she dont even deserve allat

I believe in Maria endgame, but I'd also love for the other love interests to hook up with each other. Riri x Karin has a lot of untapped potential.

Straight to marriage is crazy.

*Gay to marriage

Divalshfgd_400x400
joined Jan 18, 2017

Say no! That's too much to ask of anyone this early in a relationship!

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

That sure escalated far more than anyone expected... :D

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Bring the U-Haul around?

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

And Riri gets taken out of the running for ... being too extreme.

As much as I love her, you can't just get married like that.

Well, I guess some people could. Like, arranged marriages work from knowing one another less, but Mei doesn't seem to be looking for the kind of "settle into it" love, but the massive fireworks love?

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

I do think this is very silly but I do like the idea that they all like one aspect (smell, taste, voice, touch) about Soraike, which does actually make them kinda not viable as final love interests imo, since you kinda have to love the entire person. The teacher doesn't seem to only like one specific aspect... And Watanabe. LOL what are the chances that Watanabe is end game, she has zero interest in Soraike, but what if that's better?

I feel like I rarely see this kinda of yuri harem that isn't just all sex all the time, so this is kinda refreshing. I am unfortunately very basic and rooting for sensei but Soraike really needs to learn some boundaries or sensei is gonna have a hard life.

The_argent_god_100px_avatar
joined Jul 28, 2019

My guess is Riri gonna drop out of college to pursue modelling, hence why all the "one last favor", "just want to spend time with you, slowly" and the souvenir to remember those short, gone-in-a-flash days by.

Well, I was sort of right. But this shark wasn't one I thought we'd jump!

joined Aug 6, 2025

ugh i dont wanna see her end up with maria sensei (reverse psychology)

joined Aug 6, 2025

they have all these chapters but i feel like there's barely anything that happened, and this latest chap feels like the end is near

youdontknowwho
Screen%20shot%202023-01-07%20at%2010.57.07%20pm
joined May 21, 2021

Renako, is that you?
Looks like we're having a timeskip ending.

Tumblr_6092d594b3a92296a4d35bac1b1a474c_c2d1131f_400
joined Apr 4, 2022

MARIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Chinchilla
joined Apr 28, 2022

I knew this was gonna end up in a dumb harem where everyone just magically agrees to be with this idiot but I still got my hopes up. Oh well.

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

yes girl get that phd

joined Aug 29, 2026

Ngl thr story fell apart thr moment Kaoru left. From there the story felt like it was just finding reasons to remove each girl. Also Mei's id thr most flip flop MC ever. She gives into rach girls feelings and wants to be confessed to each one, but when that happens she backs out. The latest chapter for example we see her dying to get Riri's confession, yet when she does she rejects her. After rejecting her tells her how she's ok being friends with someone she wants to kiss and not knowing if what she feels is romantic for all of them. Then she goes on to say she loves just Maria. Why though? What has Maria done in the story that stands out to Mei, who constantly says she loves everyone? The author should've made Maria's scenes feel different and more special. It literally feels like she's picking Maria because she was the first to confess. Even post confession nothing between them feels different. Hell it feels like they interact even less now.

Her friend actually having feelings for her also played no role. We could honestly remove the friend completely and nothing changed. The story started off really fun, but feels like something the author just wants to be done with now. Everything feels do forced and rushed. I like Maria but I don't buy that Mei loves her more than the rest from how the story has gone.

543633_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

Ngl thr story fell apart thr moment Kaoru left. From there the story felt like it was just finding reasons to remove each girl. Also Mei's id thr most flip flop MC ever. She gives into rach girls feelings and wants to be confessed to each one, but when that happens she backs out. The latest chapter for example we see her dying to get Riri's confession, yet when she does she rejects her. After rejecting her tells her how she's ok being friends with someone she wants to kiss and not knowing if what she feels is romantic for all of them. Then she goes on to say she loves just Maria. Why though? What has Maria done in the story that stands out to Mei, who constantly says she loves everyone? The author should've made Maria's scenes feel different and more special. It literally feels like she's picking Maria because she was the first to confess. Even post confession nothing between them feels different. Hell it feels like they interact even less now.

Her friend actually having feelings for her also played no role. We could honestly remove the friend completely and nothing changed. The story started off really fun, but feels like something the author just wants to be done with now. Everything feels do forced and rushed. I like Maria but I don't buy that Mei loves her more than the rest from how the story has gone.

Yeah I've felt something similar for a while now. I don't really pay as close attention to this anymore because of that. The answer to the title's implied question should be, "none of them."

last edited at Oct 6, 2026 5:06PM

Leaping%20cow
joined Sep 27, 2017

I'm still holding out hope that this series turns out to be an actual harem in the end. I know a lot of people want to click on the harem tag and cheer for it to be defeated so they can get a monogamous ending, but that's not why I click on the harem tag. I click on it because I want an actual harem lol

joined Aug 21, 2017

Age Gap stays winning? this is a rare manga where I feel any of the previously possible endings like polycule, single partner, and picking no one were all viable. I agree with the others here that the picking no one ending has some good meat to it in terms of framing this story as for example a journey of self discovery.

Img_3131
joined Nov 25, 2023

maria best girl

Bori4
joined Jul 5, 2026

She had a bird in hand with the model babe, but is chasing after the one in the bush with the teacher. :/

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Marrying a celebrity before even dating them when u are light friends and have had a couple really great interactions and some good chemistry is genuinely a huge ask, I see why she turned her down.

I’ll reserve my final judgement, but this seems to have been foremost a concept story than a planned narrative story, which is really fun when the concept is this great, but it can make things a bit shaky when it comes to tying everything up with a neat bow.

To reply you must either login or sign up.