Forum › Dark Forest, White Road discussion

joined Feb 18, 2015

So far this looks really, really good! Can't wait for the rest... Well... I CAN... but... anyway...

joined Feb 23, 2016

Like everyone else, so curious to see where this is goingO(≧∇≦)O

Klz1234699998m
joined May 15, 2012

it's lilly from Katawa Shoujo moving on after Hanako friendzoned him to date Hisao XD aside the jokes...i really think it's quiet interesting, i want to know how it will develope

joined Jun 12, 2015

Hmm, so she is looking for a guardian?

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

this is going on a vary nice and sweet path... that drama tag scars me...

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

YES ! An update.
Bless you Sexy Akiba Detectives ^.^ I love this so much, the art is just ...

this is going on a vary nice and sweet path... that drama tag scars me...

Same, I don't want this story to finish sadly.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

I think drama tag is more because 1. she is blind 2. she has really over-protective family and is leading lonely, sad life which made her so desperate that she is ready to go along with anyone just to escape it. MC isn't really a example of the happiest person on earth too, though I'm not sure what is her reason.

Anyway, I liked their interactions in this chapter and kiss scene was pretty cute. I think this story is starting to grow on me.

last edited at Apr 21, 2016 4:10PM

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Anyway, I liked their interactions in this chapter and kiss scene was pretty cute. I think this story is starting to grew on me.

She doesnt really kiss her, she just takes a closer (very closer) look at her hace. I hope you're right about the drama. The only drama that comes to my mind is Chiharu leaving suddenly because of her parents and letting Shu; who finally started to get along with someone, alone.

last edited at Apr 21, 2016 4:10PM

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

Continues to be interesting. Chiharu strikes me as being fairly spoiled, although it's a natural consequence of her family's protectiveness and the natural isolation from the world caused by a disability like hers. As the end of the chapter shows, she is desperate for some kind of change or excitement in her life, and at the moment it seems like she is just using Shou as a toy, playing with her.

However, Shou is of course, desperate and lonely in her own way too. At the moment the "romance" is a bit contrived; rather than wanting Shou in particular, Chiharu just wants someone, anyone. I wonder how things will progress from here, as Shou - a smart girl who can probably perceive what's going on, although she might just willingly ignore Chiharu's motives - reacts to this situation.

Thanks for your efforts, Akiba Detectives.

last edited at Apr 21, 2016 4:14PM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I sense more drama coming.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Utoptia posted:

Anyway, I liked their interactions in this chapter and kiss scene was pretty cute. I think this story is starting to grew on me.

She doesnt really kiss her, she just takes a closer (very closer) look at her hace.

Well art is pretty bad, but from what I can make here she kissed her on chin. That is why she commented on it and expressed her displeasure in underestimating Shou's height since she was totally going for kiss here. Especially since she said that trying to get a better look at Shou's face was a lie, since she is actually fully blind. It also fits that what follows is her telling Shou about deciding to fall in love with first person she meets here, because it is only place her parents let's her to go so if she won't find anyone here, she won't ever have a chance in the future.

I hope you're right about the drama. The only drama that comes to my mind is Chiharu leaving suddenly because of her parents and letting Shu; who finally started to get along with someone, alone.

Actually Chiharu said she moved away from here long ago and is only here on winter break at her father's. So once break ends she will go back.

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Actually Chiharu said she moved away from here long ago and is only here on winter break at her father's. So once break ends she will go back.

I meant an anticipated leaving, mb.

Well art is pretty bad, but from what I can make here she kissed her on chin. That is why she commented on it and expressed her displeasure in underestimating Shou's height since she was totally going for kiss here. Especially since she said that trying to get a better look at Shou's face was a lie, since she is actually fully blind. It also fits that what follows is her telling Shou about deciding to fall in love with first person she meets here, because it is only place her parents let's her to go so if she won't find anyone here, she won't ever have a chance in the future.

Hmm I hadn't seen it like this, since Chiharu says at the end that she kinda wanna kiss her, but it might have been a failed attempt to kiss her. I think you're right

last edited at Apr 21, 2016 4:43PM

Optimized-tonari_no_robot
joined Aug 24, 2015

Good to get a confirmation that she was just messing with her to get her interested because I was really calling bs when she tried to say that she mistook a marble for a candy.

joined Feb 14, 2013

Welp, the review lied to me. Time to keep reading.

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

really enjoying this so far, I'm anxious to read more! I want to see what happens between the two of them.. I'm sure I'm not the only one hoping they really fall in love with one another.. I don't mind a little drama along the way though.

Profile160x160
joined Nov 20, 2014

At this rate I might just need to invent a category beyond "Golden Star".

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

Well this coupling seems doomed. Brought together by loneliness, insecurity and desperation. Aiyah.

Still very pretty. A quiet and realistic tragedy (while it continues to be realistic). Looking forward to the next installment.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Forest gets... even deeper, and darker

Just kill me now, please someone save me from the drama because I won't be able to avoid it! TwT

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

I think drama tag is more because 1. she is blind 2. she has really over-protective family and is leading lonely, sad life which made her so desperate that she is ready to go along with anyone just to escape it. MC isn't really a example of the happiest person on earth too, though I'm not sure what is her reason.

Well, she's an introvert and her family are dicks about it. Not sure you really need that much more, since "and the other kids at school are dicks about it too" is so routine that one can pretty much assume it.

joined Jan 8, 2014

Im really liking the rhythm of this story, thanks for translating ^_^

KotoFey_IN_Boots
joined Mar 28, 2016

So what is wrong with Shou and Yuu (her sister) relationships? They seem tense.

last edited at Apr 22, 2016 4:26AM

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Kinda like this art style!

So she's blind?

59453ac1563a3102b9b5731298ad55a7
joined Aug 31, 2014

im liking this, and i liked a lot this art style, just sometimes theres not enough detail on far away scenes like on the pseudo kiss/chin scene

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

If what the blind girl says is true, a lot of what she does makes sense because it's the only way she can have any control in her life. That desire comes out in really unusual ways when a person is rendered powerless, I've seen it in person several times. It's also pretty certain she's detected the other girl's depression from things like tone of voice and what she's said, so she's trying to intrigue her and draw her out by doing unexpected things. I don't see her doing anything malicious for sure, based on what we've seen.

10990016_629113473901617_3384836361772730593_n
joined May 13, 2014

It's reaaaly lovely and good story...Waiting more~~~

To reply you must either login or sign up.