Forum › Sisterism discussion

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

That was enjoyable :) Was it a tank only extra? I dont suppose there is a 31.5 still to come too since there was also a 10.5?

last edited at Oct 26, 2013 3:43PM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

This is freakin GOLD, hilarious stuff as always!

Wheels150
Payapaya Scans
joined Jan 28, 2013

Was it a tank only extra? I dont suppose there is a 31.5 still to come too since there was also a 10.5?

It was. The extra chapter from volume 3 is already up. I was a bit inconsistent in naming them, I guess.

You can always use the release post link to our site to see what we have to say about a chapter. Like I said there, we are finally out of Sisterism chapters to edit.

last edited at Oct 26, 2013 5:17PM

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

19.5! Hurray~

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

How is it possible? D: .. But it's awesome! :3
But i'm still dissapointed that they didn't kiss, oh well, seems like my wish won't be granted. Btw, i did that maze on the end of ch19.5 - it was super easy, lol :D

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I like the admission that he really has no idea where the plot was going. Fun as the story was, it kinda showed.

joined Jul 3, 2011

I like the admission that he really has no idea where the plot was going. Fun as the story was, it kinda showed.

It definitely showed since the situation of the main characters went unresolved.

last edited at Oct 26, 2013 8:58PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Man I never get tired of that crazy pair, too bad this is it... No more right? It was a surprise( a niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice one) to see this special! thank you.

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

That is one easy maze.

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo
joined Apr 24, 2014

loved it♥

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

MAAAAN I miss Sisterism too bad the main "couple" never realized they love each other, I would like something similar to this one a spiritual successor? Oh and when I saw this is the same artist from Blue drop MIND = BLOWN!

Icon%20lily
joined Jan 20, 2015

Throughout the series, its hinted that they loved each other since they were 12
but they just forgot or something, and it doesn't help that they keep swapping hair styles with their sisters
who they apparently love, for reasons they barely remember

its kinda ironic, they are a perfect match for each other. the only thing stopping them is a false love
and even then, i can tell they still felt some type of attraction to each other
i doubt a sequel will be made, but if he did make one it would probably focus on them realizing their love

although its kinda sad that it would take them 2 years to find out
someone should write a fanfiction or something, this series did surprisingly well in my opinion

maybe it just needed a fourth volume, or less characters
although i think having 4 different relationships really shows all possibilities
it allows shows how the main character's situation is so screwed up, that they can't be in love like everyone else

joined Oct 13, 2014

dont know why everyones upset. it pretty obvious theyll end up with eachother anyway. besides their sisters are already a couple so theyve already been turned down

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

dont know why everyones upset. it pretty obvious theyll end up with eachother anyway.

Because in the end there was very little to no actual development. There wasn't even a realization at the end that what they saw in each other's little sisters was actually the things they loved in each other or anything.

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

dont know why everyones upset. it pretty obvious theyll end up with eachother anyway.

Because in the end there was very little to no actual development. There wasn't even a realization at the end that what they saw in each other's little sisters was actually the things they loved in each other or anything.

Yeah, but to the manga's defense, that was only because the author didn't know what to do anymore.
It's a shame that there wasn't even a realization but it was a funny ride and I really enjoyed it. I knew nothing would happen because of reviews so I didn't have any hopes, though.

I'd love a series about the second set of sisters, they were even better than the main one.

last edited at Jan 31, 2015 3:42PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I suppose the real mystery is whether the younger sisters ever realized that the older pair (thought) they were into them, or if they just assumed all along the older girls were a couple.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

I suppose the real mystery is whether the younger sisters ever realized that the older pair (thought) they were into them, or if they just assumed all along the older girls were a couple.

It would interesting to have a more 1st person POV manga from the little sisters' points of view. Though I'm not sure if Yoshitomi Akihito does that kind of thing.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Yeah, but to the manga's defense, that was only because the author didn't know what to do anymore.
It's a shame that there wasn't even a realization but it was a funny ride and I really enjoyed it. I knew nothing would happen because of reviews so I didn't have any hopes, though.

I'd love a series about the second set of sisters, they were even better than the main one.

I figure a lot of people are under the feeling the author could easily have conclude with at least a "realizing who they really love" chapter as conclusion instead of just making snowmen. Giving the serie a real sense of closure and not just keeping it open just in case he ever want to pick it up again. There were a lot of setting up for that in the previous chapters, wouldn't have looked out of place for such a chapter to come up at this point. Some might say it was even long overdue.

I'm fine with how it ended myself, because I was more interested in the other couples than the main pairing, but I would have like it better with a proper conclusion, tying up loose end and making that serie properly completed. If the author ever do a sequel like he hinted at, then all good, but if he never does, would be kind of a shame to have such an ending. Sure, it's obvious they'll get together, but I read yuri manga to see actual yuri and girl getting together. If I just want yuri subtext that hint at it without ever confirming it, I just have to pick up any non-yuri slice of life out there. ^^;

Even the little sisters actually discussed their attractions to each other, only the main girls remain mostly oblivious. :/

Icon%20lily
joined Jan 20, 2015

The only positive development for their relationship, is in the extra chapter.
that's probably the only time they express feelings for each other without some sort of excuse
....and it heavily implies that they did some "Lewd" actions

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/sisterism_extra_chapter_chocolat#7

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/sisterism_extra_chapter_chocolat#10

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/sisterism_extra_chapter_chocolat#12

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/sisterism_extra_chapter_chocolat#13

In the meantime we can only hope that a sequel gets made

Cat10
joined Dec 30, 2014

It's "lewd" but it's also completed and the kind readers are to thank for the publication. Sisterism.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Hilarious

Drinks%20cup
joined Feb 9, 2016

CHAPTER 2 AND I WANT TO SCREAMMM FTYGTGVTFDR

joined Dec 25, 2014

Tell me, what "B. O." referred to in Chapter 13, on page 2?

joined Aug 16, 2015

^Body odor, I'm guessing.

Img_20160415_204841
joined Aug 24, 2015

NOOOOOOOOOOO WHY U HAVE TO ENDDDDDDD THIS MANGA WAS SO GOOD

To reply you must either login or sign up.