Forum › Comprehensive Tovarisch discussion

Commandershepard13
1071350_639308102760295_1399509523_o
joined Mar 24, 2014

Wow, reading that 4-koma extra made me realize something about series.

I don't remember who any of these people are.

Really? I thought this series' best strength was memorable characters. Kanna especially.

I agree with both of you. I always remember the characters but ca n never remember there names.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Wow, reading that 4-koma extra made me realize something about series.

I don't remember who any of these people are.

Really? I thought this series' best strength was memorable characters. Kanna especially.

I agree with both of you. I always remember the characters but ca n never remember there names.

I kinda remember the main girl and the one she got involved with, and there's a foursome who are each defined by their interests and are all prodigies. But which is which or their names, no way. I'd need to go through the whole thing to refresh myself, but I think I'll wait for the next full chapter so there'll hopefully be more story.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

I mostly remember one girl drawing with brushes stuck in her nose. Because that crack me up every time I think about it. XD

But it seemed like a great manga, so hope more chapters would come soon. :3

joined Jan 17, 2014

this gonna kill me, its so good but take so long, so many tease extra dat make me want main story more and more x2

joined Oct 16, 2013

This series is so charming and I'm glad it's getting some love. I bought the Japanese copies and they are very nice.

The author doesn't seem to have any new works; I wonder what is going on with him/her...

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

^Arata Iri is actually one of the headliners of the new yuri [ecchi?] magazine Mebae, which features her new series. She also has a pretty moe het series running in Young Comic, you can check out the first few chapters raw on Pixiv.

I don't really know anything about either of those ventures, but she has (very thankfully) yet to disappear, as some great yuri artists have done in the past.

As an aside, this seems to be one of those series that encourages folks to take the plunge and grab personal copies. That makes me really, really happy.

last edited at Oct 12, 2014 1:24AM

joined Oct 16, 2013

^
Thanks for the info. That Mebae magazine seems to be released every 3-4 months!! Hopefully amazon japan sends email to nag me when her new yuri book is released, whenever that is.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

That extra was quite cute ! <3

Nako
joined Oct 12, 2013

OMG! When Yuu hold the hand of Kanna... Woooh! Never felt so happy reading a yuri!
Cuteness overload!!!

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

That extra was quite cute ! <3

Indeed, cuteness levels spiking high on this one!
Also, side couple time! http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/comprehensive_tovarisch_volume_1_extra#8

(That preview too xD)

last edited at Nov 7, 2014 4:38PM

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

this is freaking adorable, but the chapters order is a mess

6 weeks later, it's been fixed to reflect the first volume's contents.

Also, I died shortly after reading this chapter (final words were something like "that preview!!"(?)), so hopefully everyone else has better luck.

last edited at Nov 7, 2014 4:54PM

joined Jan 17, 2014

yeah, the volume 1 extra is over, now i can wait for v2 extra lol

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

Comprehensive Tovarisch Volume 2 the Movie Cunfirmd.

joined Jul 8, 2013

PLZ SOMEBODY FINISHED TRANSLATING THE ACTUAL CHAPTERS OF THIS SERIES! PLZ I BEG OF YOU!

joined Feb 15, 2013

Just loved this so much. Cuteness overloaded. And lol hard at next volume preview....

Amused hearing about how Comprehensive Tovarisch was planned to have some hard yuri at first, but editor told to tone it down.... So there for your imagination power. it's actually canon for Kanna and Yuu to do much much more than this.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

What an awesome chapter and that was still extra...hehe I can't wait for vol 2.
the chapter reminded me of http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/side_s which is a good thing.

joined Jan 8, 2014

Best xtra ive read in a while...and had fun reading "side-s"

Yuu3
joined Mar 12, 2014

Amused hearing about how Comprehensive Tovarisch was planned to have some hard yuri at first, but editor told to tone it down.... So there for your imagination power. it's actually canon for Kanna and Yuu to do much much more than this.

That's gonna haunt me forever; knowing that I might never get to see that. I'd be overjoyed if this got a sequel that was a bit 'harder'. I'd buy that in an instant. Well I'd buy a sequel of this regardless, but hey I can dream right?

Ss%20(2013-06-03%20at%2007.40.38)
joined Aug 23, 2014

Dear lord the preview...

joined Aug 1, 2013

I never get tired of the extras.

Commandershepard13
1071350_639308102760295_1399509523_o
joined Mar 24, 2014

Still 100% certain that Yuu is in the autism spectrum

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

PLZ SOMEBODY FINISHED TRANSLATING THE ACTUAL CHAPTERS OF THIS SERIES! PLZ I BEG OF YOU!

When the regular chapters are scanlated, people beg for the extras -_- ...they're doing it in the order by volume so just be patient. Besides, I personally don't see much of a difference between the regular chapters and the extras. There isn't really a "story" and it feels more slice of life to me so the extras do a really good job on developing the characters.

Thanks for the update!

joined Jun 5, 2014

wouldn't b surprised if this b adept to anime

Gray.garden.full.1907943.160.213
joined Sep 24, 2013

WHAT THE..!? The cutest girl turned to be a boy!?

Yuu3
joined Mar 12, 2014

WHAT THE..!? The cutest girl turned to be a boy!?

I'm pretty sure that was just a joke

To reply you must either login or sign up.