Forum › Posts by day_thi90

day_thi90
Stretch discussion 04 Jun 14:30
joined Jan 17, 2014

Ran, wtf am i reading ?? did she just holding her lust to food or she did something bad that she dont want Keiko know ??, did she become whole new cool person or she just so scare of the c**roach that she couldnt change expression and overkill it with instinsc ?? D:

day_thi90
joined Jan 17, 2014
day_thi90
New Game discussion 25 May 14:08
joined Jan 17, 2014

this is ridiculous cute, cant stop reading and become more like a pedo who love cute adult loli DDDDDDD:, i really want a cute adult loli now... D:::

As an office slave myself, I really enjoyed this. It's so refreshing to be away from the high school setting once in a while.

yeah, as a game animator, this series refresh my shitty negative thought about my shitty job, because i feel negative everyday

day_thi90
joined Jan 17, 2014

remind me of yugi oh series, when retard turn to badass with a toy lol

day_thi90
LOVE/DEATH discussion 23 May 13:52
joined Jan 17, 2014

waited for this XD

joined Jan 17, 2014

this cute vomit feisty series is killing me DD: damn internet

day_thi90
Stretch discussion 18 May 16:21
joined Jan 17, 2014

maybe her foot :D
that what she get when she lying down and expect something dirty happen :DD

joined Jan 17, 2014

this is more hard core than northy star fist (or whatever it's call) style lol

northy star fist? Do you mean, Fist of the North Star? I'm sorry, but your title is so much more silly than the actual thing lol.

thks for correct me, i add "y" after everything to make it sound cute : penny, kitty, kill la killy, nsfwy etc , so what i should write is .. fisty of the north star :D
yeah i know it sound silly, i'm really bad at language, the only JP name i remember clearly is Suzumiya Haruhi and Yuki Nagato (my wai), dont even remember any other characters in that show D:
but i find it funny most of the time :DDDD

My biggest problem with this is that someone in the world woke up one morning and decided "Dinosaur yuri. Yep. Dinosaur yuri."

Dinosaurs make everything better. It should be a genre.
Anyway, how could anyone not lose it and laugh hysterically at
"Oh? Did your fangs get even bigger, Tyra-chan?"
"S-stop touching me in weird places!"

Yes! What an interesting gropping parallel

'darkness' tag then ! :D

joined Jan 17, 2014

this is more hard core than northy star fist (or whatever it's call) style lol

day_thi90
joined Jan 17, 2014

the credit is fake !! it's actually not a credit, it's in the main story :DDD

day_thi90
Stretch discussion 10 May 18:14
joined Jan 17, 2014

it's hurt to look at Ran's waist, poor thing has to fight the food every seconds :DD

day_thi90
joined Jan 17, 2014

easy story about a senpai who love super hard mode :DDD

joined Jan 17, 2014

What an ultra gay doujin

finally, something new

day_thi90
joined Jan 17, 2014

Can someone tell me the name of the manga the cover at the end is showing? Or if it's just an art piece, I'd still want to know the artist. Argh I've been seeing it everywhere but i really love the art and ughhh. Someone save me, I've been searching everywhere.

You're lucky, I searched for this artist this week, her name is Kazuaki, she's the illustrator of the otome series Starry Sky, here and here some of her art, she also have artbook, I didn't find much of her art for yuri magazines, but I think they're on her artbook.

thks for info, art look great, have bl though :|

day_thi90
joined Jan 17, 2014

u damn lucky rookie :v, i hate lucky rookie

day_thi90
joined Jan 17, 2014

i knew there wont be a happy ending, but fuk :( i feel very bad when the characters just smile and smile and smile, just like heavy pain summing up each page, but in the end, there werent any crying out loud, just the girl taking the big pain very slowly and slowly :( old kind of plot but there always old kind of feeling
oh is anyone know who the artist of this cover, and webpage ?? http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/dreading_spring#24

day_thi90
joined Jan 17, 2014

I enjoy the secret story this oneshot tells:

wow, epic secret, thks mate
this stuff is too good, i like lewd tease :DDDD

joined Jan 17, 2014

koa soup is too hot and cute :DDDDD, thks for fanservice >:)))

day_thi90
joined Jan 17, 2014

yeah it's cute til the end but ... whut the moe fuk

day_thi90
Stretch discussion 16 Apr 10:21
joined Jan 17, 2014

ugh, i should be carefull if someone tell me "try it on" then call me prince D::DDD

day_thi90
joined Jan 17, 2014

run to the rest room, then go out, end, i wonder if she run to another restroom in next chap ?? lol

joined Jan 17, 2014

Kotori creepy time :DDD

day_thi90
joined Jan 17, 2014

them eyes very fit the story, just look at them make u have some ... what feeling

day_thi90
LOVE/DEATH discussion 05 Apr 14:10
joined Jan 17, 2014

yes, this !! :D

day_thi90
joined Jan 17, 2014

damn you animal ears lolicon XDD