Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Woooo! An actual chapter!

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I love the expressions in this manga.

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

Aren't there school wide tests that she regularly gets second on? Shouldn't they already know who's smarter?

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Sweet! this is going to be fun haha fight on Kanna!

Aren't there school wide tests that she regularly gets second on? Shouldn't they already know who's smarter?

shh! let them have fun.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

I've read the the raws and the next chapter has the moment that made Kanna my favourite character.

So I'm a sucker for reading spoiler tags, so I'm really grateful that although you used spoiler tags, you didn't actually specify things. Haha.

But now I look forward to it too!

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

I gotta say, this is #1 right now on my list of 'manga i wish could be turned into anime'. I absolutely love it! The art is cute and really memorable, the characters are all really likable and quirky.. no down side!! I feel like the extras could fit in so well too. It's a sin /not/ to make this an anime really. I can hope anyway, sigh.

Kosuzu
joined Nov 11, 2014

I've read the raws and the next chapter has the moment that made Kanna my favourite character.

She's already pretty great (I swear, those freakouts...) so that'll be interesting to see.

Untitled
joined May 8, 2013

Fight on Kanna!

joined Jul 8, 2013

YEEEEEEEEEEEES!!! FINALLY, an ACTUAL chapter. Thank you, translators! Sadly, its been so long that I officially have no idea what had been going on before this chapter lol.

last edited at Feb 7, 2015 1:22PM

9a905fe6a22b0201f7ade2de48a73f8d
joined Jan 22, 2014

YEEEEEEEEEEEES!!! FINALLY, an ACTUAL chapter.

My thoughts exactly. About the chapter though, wouldn't it be hilarious, if the new girl DID fall in love with Kanna?

B25e08d9df956cc70b30a6cce4e9e9cb
joined Aug 27, 2013

Something's whispering me that there won't be any actual healthy yuri, only subtext...

joined Jan 11, 2014

Something's whispering me that there won't be any actual healthy yuri, only subtext...

Just wait until chapter 13. It will come. THE YURI WILL COME. JUST WAIT ANOTHER 5 YEARS FOR TRANSLATOR TO ACTUALLY GET TO IT BECAUSE OF ALL THE BREAKS.

last edited at Feb 7, 2015 3:23PM

joined Feb 15, 2013

Why i have a feeling that Yuu will be the seme one in their relationship. Despite normal antic, Kanna seemed to be really docile when face up against yuu

Img_1317
joined Jan 19, 2015

poor poor sensei

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

Arata's style is just so much win. They're so soft yet beautiful and fluffy. I just wanna hug them. Like a lot.

joined Oct 12, 2013

Just wait until chapter 13. It will come. THE YURI WILL COME. JUST WAIT ANOTHER 5 YEARS FOR TRANSLATOR TO ACTUALLY GET TO IT BECAUSE OF ALL THE BREAKS.

THERE'S 13 CHAPTERS. WHAT THE FUCK. WE'RE ONLY ON NUMBER 5.

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

I can't wait for break time (part 57) Oh and then chapter 6 after that ;)

I like this one alot..but i would like to see more chapters.

joined Oct 12, 2013

If I start studying now, maybe by the time the last chapters come out I'll be able to understand the raws anyway.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

If I start studying now, maybe by the time the last chapters come out I'll be able to understand the raws anyway.

http://status.yuriproject.net/needs-ed.php

last edited at Feb 7, 2015 7:59PM

Cat10
joined Dec 30, 2014

New chapter, it's amazing! Does that one girl have dark skin? Look at the cover. Comprehensive Tovarisch.

joined Oct 12, 2013

http://status.yuriproject.net/needs-ed.php

That wasn't a jab at YP incidentally, I totally agree with the 'be the change you want to see in the scanlation world'. I just didn't realise there were 13 chapters on top of all the extras. I have considered lending a hand with qc/editing, but I'm really shy about interacting with people online. Despite the apparent contrary here.

joined Apr 6, 2014

Poor sensei.
Also: nice Alice Cooper reference. \o/

Kjraze
joined Mar 3, 2014

MY BODY IS READY

To reply you must either login or sign up.