Forum › Posts by kiriactor

kiriactor
Icon-2
joined Sep 24, 2013

Really great story, came close to crying by the end...

Icon-2
joined Sep 24, 2013

S-so wholesome!! I love how it's fluffy but still feels realistic, makes it all the sweeter~

Icon-2
joined Sep 24, 2013

Oh man I can relate to this so bad...

I totally get where the disappointed people are coming from because there really hasn't been much actual development on any front, but I still love this manga. It's just so hilarious and relatable!

Icon-2
joined Sep 24, 2013

OMG this was hilarious. The last panel had me giggling so bad!

last edited at Nov 25, 2015 4:56PM

kiriactor
Gardenia discussion 24 Nov 10:01
Icon-2
joined Sep 24, 2013

The ending makes sense given the historical setting, but I do wish that they could have somehow overcome that... There are so many stories like this already.

At least it's poetic, I guess.

kiriactor
Sumika discussion 09 Nov 04:29
Icon-2
joined Sep 24, 2013

Too beautiful for words... but also too sad. I liked how it started out as if it was an unrequited love story about Umi -> Ryou, but turned out to Ryou -> Umi instead. Then again it might've been mutual but unexpressed, and just died on the path to the marriage meeting. T_T

kiriactor
Haru Ni discussion 15 Sep 22:16
Icon-2
joined Sep 24, 2013

I started this thinking it'd be the same as every other tragic graduation story, but it was much better than that! The idea of the sakura living on dead dreams is a good one. Looking forward to more of this creator's work!

kiriactor
Icon-2
joined Sep 24, 2013

I don't know whether this is the right place to put this, but can somebody correct the obvious typo in the title?

Other than that, this is another great set of cute little ReiMari shorts!

Icon-2
joined Sep 24, 2013

Yay! More of Benisyake's ReiMari is always good news~

They were cute as always, the last story was diabetes-inducing. Thanks for scanlating/uploading!

kiriactor
After Hours discussion 21 Jun 21:59
Icon-2
joined Sep 24, 2013

Great start to a series, I'm really looking forward to more! Developing a relationship through shared experiences sounds way better than the usual melodrama-and-misunderstanding-filled plots we get over here...

also gotta have a chapter in nichoume yesplease

^^^This.

kiriactor
Foot Print discussion 16 Mar 12:21
Icon-2
joined Sep 24, 2013

Oh my goodness... I was enjoying the cute snapshots of their life together, and then the ending came and KO'ed me. T-T

kiriactor
Icon-2
joined Sep 24, 2013

I haven't read Millet Soup's stuff in a while, but he (?) was as good as ever. Really cute, and also quite touching! There isn't anybody who writes better Patchy/Koa.

kiriactor
Icon-2
joined Sep 24, 2013

Hahaha, this was great! The twist was really quite unexpected. XD

kiriactor
Icon-2
joined Sep 24, 2013

Despite the slightly bully-like overtones, I did enjoy this one! Get the feeling that there aren't actually terribly many things with an Akuma Homura who's not secretly a dork, so this was quite refreshing.

kiriactor
Icon-2
joined Sep 24, 2013

Although the ending appears to be happier, the problem really hasn't been fixed at all... I feel really bad for Jun; at this rate she's never going to be able to break up with her married girlfriend even though that would be best for her. Pretty depressing stuff, but it feels realistic.

kiriactor
Icon-2
joined Sep 24, 2013

Love it! And excited for the sequel~ Tamamusi's stuff is great, but the stories are often all too short...

Also, more teacher x parent is always good. (In the first place, is there anything else in that category apart from this and Amano Shuninta's one-shot?)

kiriactor
Icon-2
joined Sep 24, 2013

Ahh, this was really cute and romantic, but with an undercurrent of the bittersweet... Very enjoyable.

kiriactor
Icon-2
joined Sep 24, 2013

Though predictable, I thought the possible back-story was pretty interesting - I take it that this society is supposed to make you think of Amazons? There have been people who think the Amazons might have been lesbians, but since they didn't die out all that quickly men must have been involved somehow, so this story makes a pretty good point that they probably wouldn't have wanted their members to be lesbians so as to avoid later problems with procreative activities. That's kind of depressing though...

Also, what's up with the recent Yuri Hime covers? Guns, guns, guns... I mean, the art is pretty but YH isn't really Shounen, is it?

It's because during 2011 or so, Yuri Hime was doing a short story? series called "Justice for Girls" - basically girl-with-gun yuri - with each entry accompanied by an illustration which would become the cover of that volume. I believe it's been collected into a book recently.
I personally think the illustrations are really pretty...

Icon-2
joined Sep 24, 2013

This sort of seasonal story that looks at a ton of different characters is nice~ Also, am I the only one sensing ReiMari from the last bit?

Icon-2
joined Sep 24, 2013

Ahh, how nice and heartwarming~ Makes me feel guilty for not trying to be nicer to my parents.

last edited at Jan 20, 2015 5:46AM

kiriactor
JAM discussion 20 Jan 05:37
Icon-2
joined Sep 24, 2013

T-that suddenly took a turn for the dark and disturbing...

Icon-2
joined Sep 24, 2013

I really like how laid-back this feels, wish there was more of this sort of stuff.

Icon-2
joined Sep 24, 2013

All 18 Chapters you can find it here.

LINK DELETED BY REQUEST

Enjoy the cliff hanger.. Lol XD

Thank you!
Also, is it just me who's completely at sea with all the male characters? There seem to be so many who look sort of similar, and I'm not used to Korean names so it's difficult to differentiate them in that respect too (though that's my fault)... Would be hilarious if they were all gay like the credits pages suggest. XD

last edited at Feb 10, 2015 7:48PM

kiriactor
Pink Rush discussion 07 Jan 20:32
Icon-2
joined Sep 24, 2013

The animal representations are cute. ^^
Art style wasn't what I was expecting from something about idols either, which is nice.

Sana's character feels different.

I get that feeling Maru's character is more different, actually... Like in the second chapter she's much more timid and kind, while in the first she feels more confident and superior. Maybe it's because they're focusing on different parts, though.

How many chapters are there of this? I'd like to see more of their interaction so hopefully there's more than only one left...

kiriactor
Sugar Eater discussion 06 Jan 20:33
Icon-2
joined Sep 24, 2013

Cute, but kind of worrying at the same time... Hopefully Nazrin will be able to find another cheap and easily available food soon.