Forum › Comprehensive Tovarisch discussion

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

asjfghbsjkrgbjkisrbglterkahgw784ty3459ihtwrnlkgnadefrjkg!!

FUCK-ING CUTE!! AND ADORABLE!
(I really should stop swearing)

Anyways, cuteness and adorable-ness levels increased in this third chapter! With Kanna calling Hazaoka-san "Yuu"
Fuuuu!!

Now, excuse me for I shall wipe the blood away from my nose... again.

walks away

Smollmboye
joined Sep 25, 2013

Kuudere's are the best. Awesome to see this series moving forward again!

I second this. Kuuderes are one of my favourite kinds of characters, definitely.

This is cute. Looking forward to the second chapter.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Her exaggerate reactions are a bless for us watchers! Gambare Kanna-chan!

Screenshot%20(1)
joined Feb 17, 2013

Kuudere's are the best. Awesome to see this series moving forward again!

This seems to be Kuudere x Tsundere. I love tsunderes and kuuderes the most. Do we have a kuudere tag? There are quite a few things on here that could be tagged that.

Icon-2
joined Sep 24, 2013

Just thought I'd try it upon seeing the third chapter release, and it was really better than I thought it would be. Especially chapter two, I can really empathise with Kanna about not having a dream. Though my grades were never anywhere near as good as hers.
Kanna x Yuu! Kanna x Yuu!

Kocchi
joined Mar 23, 2013

same here.. I used to be like Kanna too RoFL. All I cared about is to be at the top. Tho after HS, I enjoyed my college life XD I got sick of studying seriously. haha.

I am excited for the next chapter :D Thankies a lot for this!

Smollmboye
joined Sep 25, 2013

I assume you mean the fourth chapter. The second one is already on here.

Yeah, a slip on my part - I meant the part second to the one I just read, which would indeed be the fourth. Oops. :p

Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

Man, I've already read through the entire series, but I hope the mangaka decides to create a sequel--or maybe something close to it.

Yuu's innocence in this is so cute, especially when she was confused about the difference between a best friend and a girlfriend. Lucky for Yuu, there is no difference when it comes to Kanna!

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Man, I've already read through the entire series, but I hope the mangaka decides to create a sequel--or maybe something close to it.

Yuu's innocence in this is so cute, especially when she was confused about the difference between a best friend and a girlfriend. Lucky for Yuu, there is no difference when it comes to Kanna!

So if the series has been finished...why haven't we gotten all the chapters translated yet? I want mooore.

Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

Could someone like me to the raws for this? Very interested in, er, "reading" the rest of it.

Ah, I'm afraid I can't supply you with mine...because they're the physical copies. I'd scan them, but unbinding my books (especially one of my favorites) seem to keep me at a standstill. I can, however, spoil you--though I recommend reading it yourself once Yuri Project gets around to releasing it.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Do we have a kuudere tag? There are quite a few things on here that could be tagged that.

We have Yan and Tsun, but not Kuu? What blasphemy is this?!
Will have one within ~10 minutes.

I hope the mangaka decides to create a sequel--or maybe something close to it.

Seriously want. One of my favorite series by far, and with the way the world was setup - like all those side stories - it really could've gone on twice as long as it did, easily. The worst casualty of Tsubomi's closure, Imo.

So if the series has been finished...why haven't we gotten all the chapters translated yet? I want mooore.

These things take time...especially this series.
It has more to do with editing ability and availability than anything relating to translation.

last edited at Oct 10, 2013 12:21AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Too crazy! I love it, I got a little scared since I was thinking minutes ago "How come there are so many languages?" Of course I knew about Babel... Coincidence? I THINK NOT!!
Anyway, I love this kind of humor, kind of like Nichijou but less insane.

Rise192_78
joined Aug 22, 2013
69c76a90jw1exw6rq32l5j215o1jkwwc
joined Jun 1, 2013

what type of friend sneaks into your bedroom, slips into your bed and sleeps next to you LOL haha we have a winner here.

Those two are lol. But whats with dumbell in the room anyway :3

last edited at Dec 22, 2013 11:57PM

Canaan2
joined May 9, 2013

what type of friend sneaks into your bedroom, slips into your bed and sleeps next to you

The best kind... or the creepiest kind depending on who it is.

Those two are lol. But whats with dumbell in the room anyway :3

My mind immediately tried to think of some sort of sexplay or fetish that could involve dumbbells (only thing I came up with was using them as restraints?), but they're most likely for exercising since she's supposed to be the overly athletic one.

Ghostface-scream-decal__33749.1511159183
joined Feb 1, 2013

Holy crap, that somewhat last page where they were snuggling in bed!!! Too cute! :3

joined Mar 30, 2012

Good stuff it's still being translated! I hope. This one's sweet :)

joined Feb 15, 2013

Art is cool, character is very likabe, and the humour tick my funny bone (the "obviously trash" comment for example). Easily my favourite all around

More please

Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

Chihaya is my spirit animal.

joined Nov 11, 2010

This latest chapter was adorable. Definitely an awesome manga.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Oh... this manga... I read it on another reader and kind of avoided it because I didnt quite follow what was going on... just noticed that it randomly skipped from ch 3 to 5 then 13, kinda ruined it for myself.

Need to get back on track, liking this, nice art, and relaxing to read even with all the intense reactions from our MC.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

This didn't grab me right away, but I'm really getting to like it. It feels like there's going to be more development of both Yuu and Kanna's characters.

joined Jun 5, 2013

Yuu is too adorable~ I really love kuuderes. And Kanna is hilarious as usual.

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

OK, I just noticed the kuudere tag. Kanna-chan doesn't seem cold so much as searching for meaning and her path in life. Yuu-chan is just plain aloof and a bit of a space cadet. she isn't cold, stoic nor hard-boiled.

so who's the kuudere character?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Awww... I love how they can't get in mood due their classmates, I wonder when they will have some time alone to let the yuri flow.

To reply you must either login or sign up.