Forum › Virgins' Empire discussion

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

An English translation of that German spoken in latest chapter would be nice.

Now this is dedication to a bit.

Kurt
joined Aug 11, 2014

An English translation of that German spoken in latest chapter would be nice.

One more page past the credits.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

A Virgins empire update on Christmas, what a gift!

Glad you liked it! We did our best to upload it within today!

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

That's some good flirting. Does that even count as flirting? Either way, I'm loving Mask and Kaoru's...thing they have going on.

Also, is there a source for that Elisha x Honoka pic in the credits? I want to suggest that for the image upload tomorrow.

It was at the end of the original chapter :)

Sleeping%20yukari
joined Nov 15, 2011

I love kaoru x mayoi so much.

This update is amazing gift huhu, pls don't stop updating

20200119_124434
joined Jan 19, 2020

Nice German here :) One two letters were forgotten but that's no big problem here, still understandable. Thanks for this nice present.

Kaoru x Mask is still my favorite ship and it was so good to see them in this chapter. Cannot wait for more

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

Haven't seen these levels of homoerotic mindgames since Kakegurui. Although I guess they're gambling virginities here.

Fb53fe34d432b0bb93d8e4aa74d71e46
joined Apr 1, 2018

Mask and Kaoru speaking in German just reminded me of Claudine and Maya speaking in French. Gayness truly transcend languages.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

"habe", "Freundin" and "Deutschland" would be correct.

Also I think they are my favorite pairing for now.

Rps20190516_131448
joined Feb 8, 2019

I love the Mask girl. I fucking hate Kaoru.
I'm not really into this ship...

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Thank you for the feast, Chads!

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Another reason she is a vampire. Multiple languages.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Loved the last page. Onibi is the most important person in Mask-sempai's heart by a long stretch. Kaoru's courting is only important to her in function of how much it changes her standing relative to Onibi.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Loved the last page. Onibi is the most important person in Mask-sempai's heart by a long stretch. Kaoru's courting is only important to her in function of how much it changes her standing relative to Onibi.

Still going strong. v(^.~)v

Original
joined Jul 10, 2018

Another Mask x Kaoru chapter, truly the best Christmas present.

joined Jul 26, 2019

Onibi is the spiritual master for mask, unconsciously mask has in these moments of reflection images of kaoru that appear. Sign that unconsciously kaoru and in her thoughts even if for the moment she rejects them. Make no mistake the flirtation between kaoru and mask is the direction that the story will take, mask venere onibi at the same time they are together for a long time contrary to the recent relationship between kaoru and mask.
Personally these segments kaoru-mask , onibi-nao, shizuka-mio are the most interesting because they have a trajectory much less classic than the other "couples".

Otherwise for onibi it is obvious that his evolution in terms of potential love is going to be in the direction of NAO ...

last edited at Dec 25, 2020 8:49AM

joined Oct 13, 2014

what a nice christmas gift

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Stannis posted:

Onibi is the spiritual master for mask, unconsciously mask has in these moments of reflection images of kaoru that appear. Sign that unconsciously kaoru and in her thoughts even if for the moment she rejects them. Make no mistake the flirtation between kaoru and mask is the direction that the story will take, mask venere onibi at the same time they are together for a long time contrary to the recent relationship between kaoru and mask.
Personally these segments kaoru-mask , onibi-nao, shizuka-mio are the most interesting because they have a trajectory much less classic than the other "couples".

Otherwise for onibi it is obvious that his evolution in terms of potential love is going to be in the direction of NAO ...

I couldn't agree more

joined Jul 21, 2020

Stannis posted:

I couldn't agree more

Ship wars! Ship wars!

Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

This one interaction officially made me board this ship. That was some prima flirting.

Also, Kaoru with ponytail is based

joined Aug 8, 2020

The odds are probably not in favor of this but I have a feeling the next chapter might be an Onibi x Nao chapter. I would like that anyway.

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

Also, is there a source for that Elisha x Honoka pic in the credits? I want to suggest that for the image upload tomorrow.

It's from the web version of this chapter.

The odds are probably not in favor of this but I have a feeling the next chapter might be an Onibi x Nao chapter. I would like that anyway.

Judging by his twitter the next is Ai and Chie and then Mio and Shizuka.

joined Jul 26, 2019

Stannis posted:

I couldn't agree more

I also think that ONIBI and MASK have similar trajectories. ONIBI found inspiration again thanks to her meeting with NAO, limits her thanks as ever, and tells NAO to remain the same and especially not to change level of lust ^^
For MASK it's the same she was depressive and literally blocked, making a feeling of inferiority of inspiration towards ONIBI (without knowing that this one was also blocked and found the way of the improvisation thanks to NAO) and the KAORU's intervention changed everything, and gradually discovered that KAORU is not just a simple predator but has faculties, such as having psychic powers, that cats like her, that she speaks German....
In conclusion, both ONIBI and KAORU have relaunched themselves thanks to people outside the manga club and is not trivial, both are far from activities related to love, but it seems that this will change.

joined Jul 26, 2016

lmao Kaoru going full villain faces there
also oh god that aura of quiet, smug self-satisfaction Mayoi radiates until she gets Uno reversed
(p sure Freundin is the feminine of the word BTW; this should surprise noone because Kaoru)

Probably worth pointing out that Bou-chan is pretty much the only person outside family with whom she lets her usual "cool oneesama" act slip and gets this expressive. These two are totally getting off on these weird little duels.

Also, Kaoru with ponytail is based

#trufax

To reply you must either login or sign up.