joined Oct 29, 2014

Shame upon me, I don't know japanese. That would help

i know the feeling ohh i wish well ima keep studying

Po
joined Oct 29, 2014

i don't like where this story is going

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

Wait, I'm almost positive that Takako was referring to the girl we all wanted Mika to end up with.

I won't keep my hopes up. BTW her name's Mayu.

last edited at Feb 6, 2015 4:00AM

joined Nov 30, 2011

What a strange couple, Takako and Yui.

Apparently, Mika did have her happy ending.
Takako mentions having someone Mika spoils a lot.

And Mika is just so blunt. Always liked that about her.

It really, REALLY sucks that it happened offscreen.

I'm completely baffled by Takako and Yui

Wait, I'm almost positive that Takako was referring to the girl we all wanted Mika to end up with. I was SO sure that's who it was because, if you think about it, that's kinda exactly what Mika did the entire series when it came to her, especially when you remember that the girl is just a younger girl who does nothing but hang around her, despite the fact that she's not even Mika's type. If it's not clear I'm referring to the highschool girl that Mika rejected, aka that one other main character, but I'm just really bad at names lol. But yeah, in all seriousness, there is LITERALLY NO REASON, for Takemiya Jin to make that line so incredibly vague unless it's a character we already know. And, frankly, it doesn't even mean that they actually got together. Are you forgetting that the comparison is with Takako and Yui who are ALSO not a couple. Don't worry guys, nobody got their happy ending yet. Everything has remained the same........*cries in corner*

No it's not her at all (I'm one who didn't want her to end up with Mayu). I, and I think a number of others guess it's the mysterious woman at the end in the color page in ch.15, pg.21. I thought the whole premise of the story was to help Mika be able to love again for Mayu to be more accepting of who others love, and all that. I liked it because they didn't end up together.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

I am looking forward to the chapter where Yui gave Takako her scar, if that chapter exist.

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

I was really interested in these characters when I first read them but now I'm bored of them lol

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

didn't read this because i have become very wary of yuri series recently, seems i was right to be.
anyone else remember when yuri manga had satisfying endings? pepperidge farm remembers. sure there were the shit one but those seem to overpower the good ones recently.

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

I'm still shipping Mayu and Mika. I'll never let that couple go. >:|

Es1-3muwmamw-fl
joined Dec 20, 2014

I'm still shipping Mayu and Mika. I'll never let that couple go. >:|

Preach! Let me on board!

I'm fine living if Mika and Mayu didn't end up together in the future though. I'm kinda excited for the mystery woman that Mika might or might not ended up with.

Just...no...please, please don't let Mayu end up with Saki.

last edited at Feb 6, 2015 11:55AM

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Kinda like how this story doesn't fit with the whole "lesbians only" theme. As Takemiya Jin said, "this manga isn't just about lesbians. There's also bi, gay and straight characters in it." And before you say that it's out of place in a yuri magazine, she also mentions that too.

With that said, Yui seems to be the straight character.
Mayu (bi), her brother (gay), Mika (lesbian), Yui (straight), Takako (lesbian), etc.

And I really wish that panel with Mayu and Mika was a thing.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

And I really wish that panel with Mayu and Mika was a thing.

I think that is the woman she slept with in chapter 1 and not Mayu (although I wish it was haha.)

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Kinda like how this story doesn't fit with the whole "lesbians only" theme. As Takemiya Jin said, "this manga isn't just about lesbians. There's also bi, gay and straight characters in it." And before you say that it's out of place in a yuri magazine, she also mentions that too.

Rakuen isn't even a yuri magazine, though.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Rakuen isn't even a yuri magazine, though.

Well yes, she went to Rakuen because the story wasn't suited to a yuri magazine.

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

Just...no...please, please don't let Mayu end up with Saki.

THIS. Not that Saki doesn't deserve her own happy ending, just not with Mayu. If they do get together it would feel so forced.

joined Jul 8, 2013

What a strange couple, Takako and Yui.

Apparently, Mika did have her happy ending.
Takako mentions having someone Mika spoils a lot.

And Mika is just so blunt. Always liked that about her.

It really, REALLY sucks that it happened offscreen.

I'm completely baffled by Takako and Yui

Wait, I'm almost positive that Takako was referring to the girl we all wanted Mika to end up with. I was SO sure that's who it was because, if you think about it, that's kinda exactly what Mika did the entire series when it came to her, especially when you remember that the girl is just a younger girl who does nothing but hang around her, despite the fact that she's not even Mika's type. If it's not clear I'm referring to the highschool girl that Mika rejected, aka that one other main character, but I'm just really bad at names lol. But yeah, in all seriousness, there is LITERALLY NO REASON, for Takemiya Jin to make that line so incredibly vague unless it's a character we already know. And, frankly, it doesn't even mean that they actually got together. Are you forgetting that the comparison is with Takako and Yui who are ALSO not a couple. Don't worry guys, nobody got their happy ending yet. Everything has remained the same........*cries in corner*

No it's not her at all (I'm one who didn't want her to end up with Mayu). I, and I think a number of others guess it's the mysterious woman at the end in the color page in ch.15, pg.21. I thought the whole premise of the story was to help Mika be able to love again for Mayu to be more accepting of who others love, and all that. I liked it because they didn't end up together.

But that doesn't really even make sense though. There's no reason for her remark to be so goddamn vague unless they were referring to a character we already knew about and AGAIN just because Mayu is the girl Takako refers to DOES NOT mean they're dating.

Fairy_tail_zero_ch03_12%20-%20c%c3%b3pia
joined Dec 7, 2014

Yui se fodeu

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Yikes. No wonder why Takako gets that scar. Jesus, Yui... you need to chill.

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Uhh, too much self-destructing...

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Dammit.

joined Nov 30, 2011

Dammit.

????

joined Oct 15, 2014

I think its great! Love this manga :3

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

????

Chapter was incredibly depressing

joined Nov 30, 2011

????

Chapter was incredibly depressing

Suppose so. But, I think it was expected to happen.

513ovydfscl
Divulge Scans
joined Jun 17, 2014

There's no reason for her remark to be so goddamn vague unless they were referring to a character we already knew about and AGAIN just because Mayu is the girl Takako refers to DOES NOT mean they're dating.

Please keep in mind that that chapter was included in the Vol. 1 tank. If she'd mentioned a specific name, regardless of the name, that would have spoiled the ending.

To reply you must either login or sign up.