Forum › Fragments of Love discussion

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Kind of a milquetoast ending, especially for Jin. As usual, I'm going to have to suggest a threesome. Hard and rewarding. (I think it would be interesting to see Saki and Mika fall for one another too.)

Images
joined Apr 4, 2012

wow 15 chapters for this shit ending. way to go.

Snowflakes%20icon
joined Jun 22, 2014

I liked the ending. Mayu is not Mika's type, and though she loves her, it's more like a love for a friend. She needed this healing relationship so she could fall in love with someone she is sexually attracted to. I like Mayu and her character development, and I think it's sad that her love was unrequited. Oh well, you gotta have that experience too.
I more interested in the continuation of Love & Peace right now tbh.

Untitlsed
joined Jul 20, 2013

i rally enjoy all takemiya jin works, it tend to felt a glimpse of drama and the dilemma one would felt irl, its not just another corny cute lovely dovey yuri, it tend to adress the issue what woman does think in mind and its on high school where our feeling still in develop where we not wise enough and do thing recklessly .. really love this ending

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

I liked the ending. Mayu is not Mika's type, and though she loves her, it's more like a love for a friend. She needed this healing relationship so she could fall in love with someone she is sexually attracted to.

To be honest I'd thought this was made very clear when Mika was talking to what's her name at the cafe and said she knew she was right but that sort of relationship with Mayu in particular couldn't happen. It seems like most people took that as Mika trying to hide behind her excuses for not having a serious relationship though.

joined Jun 12, 2012

That's it? That's the ending?

well damn

8101_kanna_heart
joined Apr 7, 2013

This seems to be a common occurance with Takamiya Jin, good start great middle with a crap ending. Not that it didn't make sense...just could've been much more interesting and less generic then it was.

joined Feb 18, 2013

I have a question-at the top of the page there is a note that this series is still ongoing. Any idea what`s going on?

300129l_-_kopie
joined Jul 27, 2013

I have a question-at the top of the page there is a note that this series is still ongoing. Any idea what`s going on?

You do notice there is still the sidestory - the Love&Piece chapters - that still needs its end?

joined Nov 30, 2011

This seems to be a common occurance with Takamiya Jin, good start great middle with a crap ending. Not that it didn't make sense...just could've been much more interesting and less generic then it was.

Generic?? How so? I though generic would have been more like the two mains get together while the bff gets dumped hard, even after the confession. This seems to make everyone have a nice ending on reasonable grounds.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Provided that you ignore how the whole point of the story was for MIka to let go of her issues and open herself to a new love that is.

In fact, the whole thing with the friend was handled very poorly.

joined Apr 14, 2013

I'm glad Saki and Mayu didn't get together

joined Jul 8, 2013

It bugs me that in Love and Piece she's going to wind up SLEEPING with the guy she doesn't care about. It really fucking bothers me. Like I'm sure there are other ways to demonstrate whatever she's trying to demonstrate there.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

It bugs me that in Love and Piece she's going to wind up SLEEPING with the guy she doesn't care about. It really fucking bothers me. Like I'm sure there are other ways to demonstrate whatever she's trying to demonstrate there.

I'm sorry, I feel like I'm missing something. Who slept with which guy? What?

joined Oct 17, 2014

I'm sorry, I feel like I'm missing something. Who slept with which guy? What?

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/fragments_of_love_love_piece_1_2_mysterious_beauty_dangerous_beauty#9

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Oh, I didn't make the connection between the boss and the high school story of love and peace. Things make more sense now. You should always reread a story that is translated slowly x)

0d9c1f8da5c68f44be466e7fdf34f353
joined Jan 13, 2015

I really don´t know why there are so many people who don´t like Saki. With everything she said she was right. With confessing mindlessly she would do more wrong than right.
I for myself hoped for nothing more than saki and mayu to be together. And it is a fact that mika said more than just one time that some thing like love isn´t an option with mayu so it´s ok..
Plus it´s not over yet. In vol 3 of the Manga there is kind of a continuation after ch 15.
there is another thing that bothers me because in this last pic were we see everyone in this café I think the person sitting together with saki is mayu. Her facial features would match and don´t forget you see mika working so this pic shows them at least one or two years in the future.

Fairy_tail_zero_ch03_12%20-%20c%c3%b3pia
joined Dec 7, 2014

Great, i wanna see how those 2 get together.

About Mika and the girl that fall in love with her (i forgot her name LOL) i think it was great that they didn't end up together, Mika clearly didn't felt in a romantic way about her, but started to create an empathy and a friendship, i am glad that the glasses girl did'nt end up alone, she loved her friend this entire time, poor girl.

I think Jin will introduce another older female character and Mika will fall for her, i don't think that will end on those 3 alone being friends, Mika deserves a hot, steamy, beautiful and nice woman that she can go madly in love, even more than her sensei.

Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

I'm soooo happy Love & Pieces got a new chapter. I was thinking about this couple today. Are there any more for them? I was trying to find the chapter where they have a conversation in their apartment, but I don't remember if it's in Fragments of Love or another one.

Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

ah, I had to read the previous chapter to know where I'm standing.... but maaaan, got more complicated. Hoping for a good ending at least...
Oh and that dude... hah! "I'm a teenage boy...our minds are in the gutter 90% of the time" xD certainly knows what he's talking about :p One of the best lines that I ever saw from reading mangas/doujins xD

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Amazing how the side characters are way more interesting and engaging than the main character

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

Love & Piece better have a better ending than the main story.

joined Oct 29, 2014

THANK YOU!!!! THIS HAPPENS SOOOOOOOOO OFTEN WITH HIM..... like seriously.... it always starts off amazing and then he just completely bombs the ending... its really getting annoying.... I read 15 chapters of this AND had to bare the ungodly long time for the next chapter to come out and he ends it with this bull.... like srsly? what a waste of time....

joined Oct 29, 2014

OH COME THE FUCK ON! THAT WASN'T A FUCKING ENDING AT ALL! God fucking damn it. I had some actual hopes for this series and it goes and pulls this shit on me. Naw. Fuck you. There better be a fucking sequel or something or I swer to gerd. I swear to fuck, sometimes I feel like Takemiya Jin makes a list of things I would like to happen in a series/ending and then PURPOSELY DOES THE FUCKING OPPOSITE. EVERY. FUCKING. TIME. SOMEBODY TELL ME THERE'S A SEQUEL WHERE MIKA AND MAYU GET TOGETHER GFDI! RAGE. HOW LONG DID WE HAVE TO WAIT FOR THIS SHITTY ENDING ANYWAY!? At least two years right!? That makes it so much fucking worse, I literally just can't even.
I'm starting to feel like yuri series (emphasis on series because there are some nice oneshot endings) are just incapable of having decent endings. there's always a husband, or a death, or a disappearance, or an abandonment, or a open ending, or a unrequited love RIGHT FUCKING THERE to ruin it for me. Every time. And I've read nearly every yuri that's been translated so this is starting to seriously hurt me. Actual physical pain. As my heart is crushed every time there's a bad ending.

THE TRUTH....

SpiderLilies2007
joined Jan 22, 2015

Wow how come side char get more attention than main? This is not the ending right?this cant be.it start si good and then this=.=

To reply you must either login or sign up.