Forum › Fragments of Love discussion

513ovydfscl
Divulge Scans
joined Jun 17, 2014

I'm soooo happy Love & Pieces got a new chapter. I was thinking about this couple today. Are there any more for them? I was trying to find the chapter where they have a conversation in their apartment, but I don't remember if it's in Fragments of Love or another one.

There is one more chapter of Love & Piece in volume 1, four more chapters (plus an epilogue) in volume 2, and then several follow-up chapters (including the chapter you mentioned) in the volume 3.

Akari
joined Apr 16, 2013

This seems to be a common occurance with Takamiya Jin, good start great middle with a crap ending. Not that it didn't make sense...just could've been much more interesting and less generic then it was.

THANK YOU!!!! THIS HAPPENS SOOOOOOOOO OFTEN WITH HIM..... like seriously.... it always starts off amazing and then he just completely bombs the ending... its really getting annoying.... I read 15 chapters of this AND had to bare the ungodly long time for the next chapter to come out and he ends it with this bull.... like srsly? what a waste of time....

I really can't remember a single one of HER other stories that ended even remotely like this, so I honestly don't know what you're talking about. I didn't like the ending to this though, so I will give you that.

joined Jul 8, 2013

Ugh. I really just find the relationship between these two...so annoying...

joined Jul 8, 2013

This seems to be a common occurance with Takamiya Jin, good start great middle with a crap ending. Not that it didn't make sense...just could've been much more interesting and less generic then it was.

THANK YOU!!!! THIS HAPPENS SOOOOOOOOO OFTEN WITH HIM..... like seriously.... it always starts off amazing and then he just completely bombs the ending... its really getting annoying.... I read 15 chapters of this AND had to bare the ungodly long time for the next chapter to come out and he ends it with this bull.... like srsly? what a waste of time....

I really can't remember a single one of HER other stories that ended even remotely like this, so I honestly don't know what you're talking about. I didn't like the ending to this though, so I will give you that.

He or she never said Jins other stories ended LIKE this, what they meant (and I ABSOLUTELY 100% AGREE WITH) is that Takemiya Jin is not very good at endings. She has the tendency to make some pretty crappy endings, not always, but increasingly often. Which really sucks because, I think we all agree, she is GREAT with the story, we all love the way she writes and develops the characters, but she's just SO BAD with endings.
And, speaking personally now, for me, an ending can really make or break a series. If an ending is PARTICULARLY terrible then it made the ENTIRE series not worth it. People say "it's all about the journey not the destination" but frankly I think that's a load of crap. If I go on a fucking journey to find a chest of gold and I find a whole lot of bills or death, THEN I'M GONNA BE HELLA FUCKING PISSED. DON'T CARE HOW FUN THE TRIP THERE WAS. So not worth it at all. For example, Gurren Lagann was one of my all time favorite animes, but thanks to that fucking terrible ending (IN THE LAST TWO MINUTES NO LESS) I literally just can never recommend it to anybody ever lol. Like friends will ask me about it and I'll just go "NOPE. Don't do it, it's totally not worth it."

First_trip
joined Jan 17, 2015

Man, I thought the ending of Fragment of Love was good! I don't know why some of you guys say this is crappy end.
Well, I like it. I think it made sense! And i mean, We can see it coming from all the previous chapter, that Mika and Mayu obviously won't be together.
The story was just my cup of tea! Love the ending!
And, I always have a thing for side couple so I'd love to read more Love and Piece! I prefer this story to FoL lol

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

i don't see why they COULDN'T end up together though :/ you already have one that liked the other, and the other held at least SOME affection for the one. just cause she's into older women doesn't mean she can't also find younger ones attractive either, or fall in love with them (per experience). personally, i could care less about the shopkeeper and her friend lol, i'd rather see an epilogue of mika and mayu hooking up in some future lol.

942301_10151455987491840_2065344422_n
joined Aug 26, 2011

Okay that feels was not a good one, it isn't over yet right? I'm sure something else is going to happen, oh I hope there is.

513ovydfscl
Divulge Scans
joined Jun 17, 2014

Okay that feels was not a good one, it isn't over yet right? I'm sure something else is going to happen, oh I hope there is.

I imagine that if you scrolled up, you would find the answers you are searching for.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Man, I thought the ending of Fragment of Love was good! I don't know why some of you guys say this is crappy end.
Well, I like it. I think it made sense! And i mean, We can see it coming from all the previous chapter, that Mika and Mayu obviously won't be together.
The story was just my cup of tea! Love the ending!
And, I always have a thing for side couple so I'd love to read more Love and Piece! I prefer this story to FoL lol

The ending isn't perfect. I actually don't disagree with you that Mika and Mayu obviously won't end up together but it did still leave lose ends. At the very least Saki and Mayu's relationship seems to be in the same spot despite some clear changes (notably Mayu now knowing that Saki loves her) and the reasoning for this lack of any sort of change isn't explained at all, let alone adequately. Then Mika's infatuation with the cafe owner isn't really addressed either and is left entirely up in the air still as well.

Picsart_1429787879161
joined Dec 6, 2014

I'm soooo happy Love & Pieces got a new chapter. I was thinking about this couple today. Are there any more for them? I was trying to find the chapter where they have a conversation in their apartment, but I don't remember if it's in Fragments of Love or another one.

There is one more chapter of Love & Piece in volume 1, four more chapters (plus an epilogue) in volume 2, and then several follow-up chapters (including the chapter you mentioned) in the volume 3.

Where did you know these informations? Do you have links? I hope you could give them to me I'd really like to know about this cute couple Matsumoto and Kudo-san I hope they end up together :-)

513ovydfscl
Divulge Scans
joined Jun 17, 2014

Where did you know these informations? Do you have links? I hope you could give them to me I'd really like to know about this cute couple Matsumoto and Kudo-san I hope they end up together :-)

Source: I own and have read the tanks.

Picsart_1429787879161
joined Dec 6, 2014

Source: I own and have read the tanks.

Oh right how dumb of me sorry! I'm not used to social medias and the likes. A friend introduced me to the world of yuri and I instantly got hooked haha well hopefully there would be more updates soon about Matsumoto and Kudou-san's story! Thank you so much!

513ovydfscl
Divulge Scans
joined Jun 17, 2014

Oh right how dumb of me sorry! I'm not used to social medias and the likes. A friend introduced me to the world of yuri and I instantly got hooked haha well hopefully there would be more updates soon about Matsumoto and Kudou-san's story! Thank you so much!

No worries, and I am happy to see that you are enjoying it so much. I would caution you to be patient, though; the pace of Lili's releases are such that you might not see these tanks fully translated until next year.

Picsart_1429787879161
joined Dec 6, 2014

No worries, and I am happy to see that you are enjoying it so much. I would caution you to be patient, though; the pace of Lili's releases are such that you might not see these tanks fully translated until next year.

Wow that's a looooot of patience and I'm the type of person who likes everything fast-paced (demanding, huh? Haha) but there's no helping it I guess. I'll still look forward for the updates. So thank you for all the informations!

0d9c1f8da5c68f44be466e7fdf34f353
joined Jan 13, 2015

I for myself really don´t like the upcoming chapters of Love & Piece and there are a few before it gets finally interesting again. at least this is my opinion.
But more than Love & Piece I would like to see the continuation (or let´s call it bonus chapter) of the main story translated..

41d15eb7093baec072fbb832ad7e1d7d
joined Jun 27, 2014

I love this, the new love and peace chapters are showing the before Mika, during and after high school. I am excited to see who Mika actually decided to be with.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Probably a bit misleading to tag the entire series as 'het', since it only applies to a couple of the Love & Piece chapters.

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Ahhh, two new chapters, that is really tempting. Really tempting. But with Jin being Jin I should probably wait until the extras are finished before continuing so that my heart will (maybe) not be crushed. That het tag scares me like crazy.

It really shouldn't be on the whole series, though.

last edited at Feb 5, 2015 9:49PM

Rsz_x7m817y
joined Jan 31, 2015

Welp, that was a lot more painful than I expected. It was cute and then went downhill real fast the next chapter.

Fairy_tail_zero_ch03_12%20-%20c%c3%b3pia
joined Dec 7, 2014

Yui is kinda crazy and a bit boring, so they are not a couple? I thought they were, i am just like Mika with these two

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

"You're a pest."

What the hell...

Edit: Not yet caught up but wanted to post anyway, lol...

last edited at Feb 5, 2015 11:52PM

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

What a strange couple, Takako and Yui.

Apparently, Mika did have her happy ending.
Takako mentions having someone Mika spoils a lot.

And Mika is just so blunt. Always liked that about her.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

It really, REALLY sucks that it happened offscreen.

I'm completely baffled by Takako and Yui

joined Jul 8, 2013

sigh So fucking...stupid...Oh my god...And the worst part. It's literally just gonna get 295843948 times worse when Takako sleeps with the guy too, since we've ALREADY been told that's exactly what happened. And maybe, just maybe, it'd all be werf if they just got together, but no, we've also already been told that that's not the case in the most recent extra. sigh So...Takako literally just ends up alone, doing nothing but spoiling the girl that she's been in love with for about a decade (I'm assuming because I'm not really sure what their ages are), but never having her feelings reciprocated, neither physically or emotionally? Is this honestly supposed to be a happy ending here? Cuz I have yet to see the happy ending in any of these storylines. This is what I like to call a pseudo-happy ending where everybody looks and acts happy and the author tries to pass it off as the happiest fucking thing ever, but if you honestly just look at everything going on, you realize that, realistically speaking, these people would all be pretty fucking miserable. Like "Hey the hero saved the world, and even though all his friends, family, and even his one true love (who was murdered on their wedding day right before the vows) died, it's a happy ending and he can go home (a home which was ALSO destroyed in the final battle along with his trusty pet dog, Fido, who was burned to a crisp) with a smile on his face becuz the world was saved" but anybody watching this is like "No, that's horrible. Just call it a bad ending, cuz the hero should be fucking miserable."
I really feel that Takemiya Jin should just make a series that never ends and is just constantly being updated forever, because this woman is pretty terrible at endings lol. I don't know about you guys, but I'd read the shit out of that series. I know that TECHNICALLY its not over yet, apparently, but I really don't see how they can change anything in a way that would satisfy me in so little time.

last edited at Feb 6, 2015 1:01AM

joined Jul 8, 2013

It really, REALLY sucks that it happened offscreen.

I'm completely baffled by Takako and Yui

Wait, I'm almost positive that Takako was referring to the girl we all wanted Mika to end up with. I was SO sure that's who it was because, if you think about it, that's kinda exactly what Mika did the entire series when it came to her, especially when you remember that the girl is just a younger girl who does nothing but hang around her, despite the fact that she's not even Mika's type. If it's not clear I'm referring to the highschool girl that Mika rejected, aka that one other main character, but I'm just really bad at names lol. But yeah, in all seriousness, there is LITERALLY NO REASON, for Takemiya Jin to make that line so incredibly vague unless it's a character we already know. And, frankly, it doesn't even mean that they actually got together. Are you forgetting that the comparison is with Takako and Yui who are ALSO not a couple. Don't worry guys, nobody got their happy ending yet. Everything has remained the same........*cries in corner*

last edited at Feb 6, 2015 12:55AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.