Forum › Posts by Nina Crepaldi

Nina Crepaldi
Fairy_tail_zero_ch03_12%20-%20c%c3%b3pia
joined Dec 7, 2014

I like that her characters are drawn almost or exactly the same, this way i can never forget the old ones that i already read from her, and i really like Morinaga art.

It can make it really difficult to identify characters at times though. For example I was reading a manga here on the reader yesterday (I can't remember which one though) and its cover had some art by Morinaga. My first though was that it was Akko and Mari until I realized they were wearing two different school uniforms making me think it was Hitomi and Nana but in the end I really just couldn't tell for certain.

Oh i can't identify the characters at all, i don't remember the names of pretty much any manga that i read of hers or any other, if is for me to identify them i can't do it, i just like the fact that they are pretty much the same.

I am this dumb!

Nina Crepaldi
Manga General Thread 20 Jul 15:33
joined Dec 7, 2014

Some of you reads really good mangas, as for me some of my favorites are:

One piece - Nana - Monster - Ghost in the Shell - Rurouni Kenshin - Death Note - Fairy Tail - and yuri of course

Nina Crepaldi
Manga General Thread 20 Jul 15:25
joined Dec 7, 2014

Finally the Dressrosa Arc in One Piece is finally winding down. One of the best arcs in the series thus far.

Yes, and the end of this arc brought us awesome news

Nina Crepaldi
joined Dec 7, 2014

I like that her characters are drawn almost or exactly the same, this way i can never forget the old ones that i already read from her, and i really like Morinaga art.

Nina Crepaldi
Stretch discussion 20 Jul 15:09
joined Dec 7, 2014

Anyone else tried to stretch just like in the instructions and got all sore?

The best kind of stretching is to:
1) Do a warm up (some type of calisthenic and or a run).
2) Then stretch, do multiple stretches of the legs, arms, torso, and back.
3) Do a vigorous workout.
4) Do a cool down (usually some more calisthenic type stuff or a run).
5) Finally, do some stretching to relax the muscles and keep them for getting stiff.

Overtime you'll become quite limber. Stretching by itself is pretty good but, stretching in concert with a workout is amazing.

Thanks a lot \o

Nina Crepaldi
joined Dec 7, 2014

I love this so much, the atmosphere, the love for books and the art, is all so good

joined Dec 7, 2014

This is good and i like so far, but i feel like some shit will come, love triangles is always fucked up. Don't know what to expect for sure.

Nina Crepaldi
joined Dec 7, 2014

A robot learning how to love and being gay, this is awesome. But i feel that angst may come anytime =/ but so far so good

Nina Crepaldi
joined Dec 7, 2014

This is a good one, i don't know why but i hope the senpai is the one going after and not being loved back, at least for now.

That would be interesting...and the title almost gives that that's what will happen

joined Dec 7, 2014

This title will make me laugh forever, seriously

Nina Crepaldi
Stretch discussion 18 Jul 20:34
joined Dec 7, 2014

Anyone else tried to stretch just like in the instructions and got all sore?

Nina Crepaldi
Age 15 discussion 18 Jul 20:31
joined Dec 7, 2014

Thanks for the explanation.
But i got lost anyway, people shouldn't date relatives just because is a bother to explain LOL.

So far this is being a cool read

Nina Crepaldi
joined Dec 7, 2014

This is getting heated, i am loving it, thanks a lot Halmoni for your fast translations \o/

joined Dec 7, 2014

The ending was nice, this was a nice manga to accompany

Nina Crepaldi
Citrus discussion 01 Mar 15:25
joined Dec 7, 2014

This is what happens when people fail in speak/show their real intentions and feelings, things don't move forward.
This is shit, these new girls are boring, c'mon you see the person once and already love her for real?
Yuzu is a coward, she is afraid of her own feelings, Mei want someone that needs her, she must be messed up from her past with people only using her.
This is not going nowhere.

Harumin is the best thing from Citrus

joined Dec 7, 2014

Sacchan and Ruki worst couple, even Maasa and Meru is more cool.

Nina Crepaldi
joined Dec 7, 2014

Do not fear halmoni is here

you're a goddess, thank you so much for translate this!!

Nina Crepaldi
joined Dec 7, 2014

Yui se fodeu

Nina Crepaldi
joined Dec 7, 2014

Yui is kinda crazy and a bit boring, so they are not a couple? I thought they were, i am just like Mika with these two

joined Dec 7, 2014

Bitches and Whores: The Manga: The Experience: The Ride.

Hahahaha!!

edit: I feel sorry for Remi, she's like that person no one really loves or cares for but are greatful to... in the end. even though she's an asshole, she's also the catalyst for the change those characters want but can't make on their own. I dislike Sacchan way more

Totally agree

joined Dec 7, 2014

You guys seriously need to chill. If you're that upset over a manga, please move on to other series you have an interest in. It's getting increasingly frustrating reading such comments on a manga I genuinely like.

Wise words

joined Dec 7, 2014

I just love to read the comments

joined Dec 7, 2014

Sacchan sucks i really don't like her, Remi just don't care about anybody she just use people for her pleasure, Ruki is just an idiot.

I understand that Remi was just trying to make Ruki take actions but her manners was weird, but that's what she does, she's been fucking girls who are inexperienced since forever, kind is sick but yet i can't dislike her

I never liked Ruki fallen in love with Sacchan, they just don't click, they is not nice together.

Ruki is really stupid i feel bad for her, trying her best for that bitch

Something about IT is so harsh. The Feelings We All Must Endure.

LOOOOL i know, i just finished to read the chapter when i wrote, but yeah, we must endure

joined Dec 7, 2014

Sacchan sucks i really don't like her, Remi just don't care about anybody she just use people for her pleasure, Ruki is just an idiot.

I understand that Remi was just trying to make Ruki take actions but her manners was weird, but that's what she does, she's been fucking girls who are inexperienced since forever, kind is sick but yet i can't dislike her

I never liked Ruki fallen in love with Sacchan, they just don't click, they is not nice together.

Ruki is really stupid i feel bad for her, trying her best for that bitch

joined Dec 7, 2014

I JUST WANT MAASA WITH REMI OH MY GOD CAN'T WE JUST HAVE THE MOST MATURE AND THE MOST EXPERIENCED ADULTS TOGETHER UGH.

clearly frustrated

Like can you just imagine Maasa working so hard at her desk and Remi being the lewd woman she is trying to get her attention for some intimacy? ~

You and me both, that would be amazing, it would be hot, since the first chapter Maasa appear i shipp them, i don't really care much about the other couples, maybe Fue and Asuna a little, i like them