Forum › Posts by suzuka

Po
joined Oct 29, 2014

what no i didnt want it to end i hope theres more

suzuka
Po
joined Oct 29, 2014

this chapter ended just like my relationship right now to me she's my right one but at the end she has a boyfriend and even if she likes me she's and she's confuse she's still with him i'm tired of my heart hurting yeah i'm gonna skip this manga T-T

Po
joined Oct 29, 2014

damn thanks what a way to kill my heart after i got dumped

Po
joined Oct 29, 2014

idk what the hell just happened they should make a second part explaining what she was and afterwards at the end she finally see her after turning 18 then the end. then a third part would be them becoming one and that would be the end of the story.

Po
joined Oct 29, 2014

shit i'm already heart broken and this did not make me feel any better im so love sick i don't even feel like drinking one can of four loko which is what you usually do when youre heart is broken :(

suzuka
Citrus discussion 05 Jul 03:48
Po
joined Oct 29, 2014

i love kari and yuri project they always bring me gold citrus chapters <3 <3 <3

suzuka
Citrus discussion 21 Jun 23:28
Po
joined Oct 29, 2014

kari and the others did this so obviously i read and well done this is why i love yuri project

Po
joined Oct 29, 2014

man look at this salty ass dude the fuck oh hell no manga or not he got me mad

Po
joined Oct 29, 2014

well now i get why its the massage parlor that makes you keep cumming back Lmaoooo

Po
joined Oct 29, 2014

i must be a masochist because seeing her getting boss around like that i kinda find that hot ...sorry

suzuka
Age 15 discussion 27 Apr 02:11
Po
joined Oct 29, 2014

i dont like that yoshina character she looks like a greedy ass bitch sorry

Po
joined Oct 29, 2014

i love it you took my attention likes and awards

Po
joined Oct 29, 2014

yeah son now this is what i'm talking about what a great way to start my vacation

Po
joined Oct 29, 2014

i gave up after four episodes of volume 3, but i still watched it to see more of my favorite character (weiss, even though her character is arguably the most butchered after vol. 1) and just so i can read fanfic here and there if there's nothing else to do. and reading the rwude tag on tumblr, that's always a lot of fun

it got kind of better in the later episodes, and i LOVED the dark turn of the show, but... everyone else didn't? if anything, it made the show worth while in my opinion.

regarding romance, they really should have left that out until WAAAY later on and let the fans do their shipping wars instead of queer-baiting everyone with false hope of yang and blake getting together (i don't even ship these two), then having sun show up... not cool rooster teeth... but what else do you expect when you have two grown guys writing the show about teenage girls. sigh.

seriously, can they just kill off jaune already?

^pssh tell me about it instead of jaune they killed the wrong person so mad T-T why did ...had to die why!!!! don't worry i won't spoil lol

Po
joined Oct 29, 2014

Welp you guys have broken me, I'll finally start rwby

yes welcome to the club fufufu

Po
joined Oct 29, 2014

im sorry but nico got a point

suzuka
Po
joined Oct 29, 2014

i love where this is going

suzuka
Po
joined Oct 29, 2014

i like where this is heading cant't wait for next chapter great job.

suzuka
Teach Me discussion 03 Feb 01:06
Po
joined Oct 29, 2014

Looks like the original series hasnt updated past chapter 2 since July so...that's a pain.

Damn it. This one looked interesting

fuck. now i'm disappointed this was such a sexy manga i really was looking forward to next chapter everytime i find a good manga mshmm

suzuka
Po
joined Oct 29, 2014

yo im sorry to say this but this story it's way better than the original RWBY no offense to the work of the amazing monty oum RIP

Po
joined Oct 29, 2014

Damn this is sexy

Po
joined Oct 29, 2014

i think this whole chapter was funny as fuck i lmao she made them combos lol

Po
joined Oct 29, 2014

moe its so freaking cute

suzuka
Love Sign discussion 13 Sep 23:46
Po
joined Oct 29, 2014

that was super cute

Po
joined Oct 29, 2014

this kind of reminds me a lil bit of kawaii complex but the yuri version....i love everything about this chapter can't wait to see more