Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Yay, updates!

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

The draw quality dropped

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

Movie+popcorn is such a usual combination now I try and go on seances with least possible people, so that the chances of hearing crunching and slurping are lower.

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

Hm... I watched the first episode of the live-action drama today.... I really think it's crap... Ayari doesn't seem shy but more like a creep and psycho (at least in the beginning) and not much of the light "fluffiness" of the manga is left. Last but not least: although the actresses of the main cast are about 19-20 as far as I know, they seem like 30+ playing little kits.... It's just off-putting for me. I'll wait til someone does the anime version...

last edited at Jan 23, 2020 2:19PM

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Re-read the lot..... damn I'm hungry! When will there be more?

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

So cute! It makes me want to see a manga in a setting like this that's basically just the little ones interacting with and fangirling over the older girls.

S-l225
joined Jun 28, 2016

Arhh my favourite cooking girls are back.

KangaNoodles
_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Cute new chapter! New Shinmai Shimai always makes the day better.
Ganbare Ayari! Next chapter should be adorable by the looks of it

Sarah of the Night
Kaijuislandfuruka2
joined May 12, 2020

awa wa wa.

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Awww!

WhisperInTheWind
joined Mar 13, 2016

I love this manga. How wholesome and cute it is. But I can't stand context tag...because you know darn well that the two will never ever get together. But there is always that slightest chance that it might happen. So you torture yourself the entire time holding onto that sliver of hope. Only to know you'll get crushed because it will never happen.

JazzLafayette
4fe5eecd-bb71-4108-8d32-020d4e723c02
joined Oct 3, 2018

I love this manga. How wholesome and cute it is. But I can't stand context tag...because you know darn well that the two will never ever get together. But there is always that slightest chance that it might happen. So you torture yourself the entire time holding onto that sliver of hope. Only to know you'll get crushed because it will never happen.

It do be like that.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

That wierd sous cooking thing seems totally pointless- its just a bolt on heating element??

How is that better or different from just boiling that bag in water on a hob at low heat for an hour? I dont get the benefit.

As long as you check the water temp with a thermometer and time it- both of which are easy.. seems like one of those useless junk cooking devices that costs a fortune to do something you can already do.

last edited at May 17, 2020 1:05AM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

That wierd sous cooking thing seems totally pointless- its just a bolt on heating element??

How is that better or different from just boiling that bag in water on a hob at low heat for an hour? I dont get the benefit.

As long as you check the water temp with a thermometer and time it- both or which are easy.. seems like one of those useless junk cooking devices that costs a fortune to do something you can already do.

https://mangadex.org/thread/250229/1/#post_2130118

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^Interesting - but sounds like way too much work with or without it - i'd rather just throw my steak or whatever in a pan or grill.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Now, I feel the urge to buy a sous-vide cooker :/

Damn you, author!

KangaNoodles
_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Anyone see that other new food manga that's out? It's called Suito-to, kinda reminded me of this crossed with ramen daisuki koizumi-san but more on the Yuri side with uni students..... Yuri food mangas are a blessing so wanted to share it with some people who'd also enjoy

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Sly girl, aiming for the festival event. That's when whoever has the highest relationship value gets locked in on Ayari's route, after all. ;)

More seriously, I hope the rest of her classmates can come to realize that Ayari's a good girl.

last edited at May 27, 2020 7:28PM

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Yup. I also hope we see the little girl she helped come back...

You%20thought%20it%20was%20a%20pancake
joined Sep 16, 2013

Now, I feel the urge to buy a sous-vide cooker :/

Damn you, author!

i got one a year ago and it's a real blessing in these quarantine times. just pop your protein in and when work ends this deliciously tender stuff is just a quick sear away.

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

I do hope the little girl shows up again to finish that little plot. I don't like how it was set up and left hanging like that.

joined Jan 6, 2017

I thought all four of them were already happily dating

Chamo
joined Mar 15, 2019

How it would have been if the proposal was canon on Sachi's side:
proposal happens
Sachi: "My big sister senses are tingling! Eri, we need to hurry back home with a cake!"
Eri: "... Why does everytime your 'big sister senses' tingle our dates end with us running back to your place with cake?"

To reply you must either login or sign up.