Forum › Shinmai Shimai no Futari Gohan discussion

8ldsxx8gdfh7s211
joined Jan 11, 2019

Do we need to add a Watersports tag?

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Ayari got them wet, they ate each other clam, clamfest indeed...

This chapter is so punworthy. XD

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Symphogeah posted:

Clams being boiled alive... It's worse when they boil octopuses alive too...

Dead seafood spoils really quickly and smells. You want to keep it fresh as long as possible.

Gintama_sakata_gintoki_man_sword_greeting_smile_35615_300x240
joined Apr 29, 2019

cool more food I like

joined Nov 14, 2013

Oh hey look we got some Stretch in our food manga!

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

SOOOOOOOOO cute. :D

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Dang she got mom zoned

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

They seem to be very good sisters

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

Sachi never getting sick confirms that idiots don't get colds.

You%20thought%20it%20was%20a%20pancake
joined Sep 16, 2013

Ayari's first thought on the bear warning is to cook and eat it?

what a monster

joined Dec 31, 2016

....so they are just never going to address Ayari crying and saying that she has never been so happy? the opportune love declaration moment? or reaffirm how wonderful it is to have a family. none of that?

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

Those sandwiches sounds like they would either taste amazing or be absolutely terrible

Kurt
joined Aug 11, 2014

Ayari's first thought on the bear warning is to cook and eat it?

what a monster

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Cuuute.

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

Using cooked egg in sandwiches can lead to very nice tastes. Though scrambles are rarely used in my local cuisine, since it's hard to make sure eggs are fresh enough to not be used "well done". As are sandwiches in general, most snacks of that type use only one piece of bread. Like, you can mix eggs with chopped onions, spread it on bread and then fry that bread on the pan, egg-onion mix down, using as much oil as you want.

Jeanne Mathison
joined May 24, 2019

Using cooked egg in sandwiches can lead to very nice tastes. Though scrambles are rarely used in my local cuisine, since it's hard to make sure eggs are fresh enough to not be used "well done". As are sandwiches in general, most snacks of that type use only one piece of bread. Like, you can mix eggs with chopped onions, spread it on bread and then fry that bread on the pan, egg-onion mix down, using as much oil as you want.

I don't really call bread fried in oil with beaten eggs a sandwich

Egg in sandwich is a classic, but you have to hardboil the egg then cut it in thin slices and put it with the other fillings inside a loaf bread sandwich

last edited at May 25, 2019 9:08PM

PurpleForests
Img_8470
joined Sep 6, 2016

I tried to look up the place they went to as it's typed here with no success... Is it made up ? おくはとむね or romaji yielded no result beyond food and ..breast slang ?

Abyssal_Hawk
Koito_yuu
joined May 27, 2018

I kinda want to see how this would be done animated.

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

....so they are just never going to address Ayari crying and saying that she has never been so happy? the opportune love declaration moment? or reaffirm how wonderful it is to have a family. none of that?

I wouldn't hold your breath for anything romantic happening between Ayari and Sachi. There could potentially be something with Eri and Sachi, since we've had that teased a little bit and Hiiraga Yutaka has done some yuri before, but Ayari and Sachi are almost certainly not gonna be a couple.

...Actually, now that I think about it, Eri x Sachi seems quite plausible, perhaps even probable. Something along the lines of "Eri tells Ayari that she likes Sachi. Ayari helps Eri cook food to win Sachi's stomach heart."

Mogami Yuriko
6d773abd5093e0f04807bae3fb796be4cee752bf
joined Mar 27, 2015

I love the sisters, but man do I feel bad for Eri, having to watch her beloved best friend slip farther and farther away, bearing the pain silently and supporting her.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

It's been a while since we had a chapter . Did no chapter get published ?

last edited at Jul 17, 2019 9:16PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Did it get dropped ? I can't find any new raw chapters.

joined Mar 31, 2013

Never mind petty two-person ships.

I'm pulling for the OT3 now.

joined Jan 6, 2017

Never mind petty two-person ships.

I'm pulling for the OT3 now.

Why not OT4? Or throw in some age gap by putting Minori in there and make it OT5.

Nanofate
joined Sep 10, 2014

WARNING: Do not read this manga on an empty stomach!

To reply you must either login or sign up.