Forum › Magan&Danai discussion

joined Jan 31, 2015

OrangePekoe:

@ the uploader

Chapter 3 page 7 is much smaller than the other pages.

Yep, caught it around the time you posted but thank you.

Someday I will learn how to download image sets from tumblr without screaming and crying while messing up very horribly.

Thanks OrangePekoe.

There is literally no one alive who can use Tumblr's inscrutable UIs without despair, trauma and self-hatred.

joined Sep 15, 2013

This was cute, on a side note, they were watching supernatural lol

Tuna%20copy
joined Nov 7, 2014

This was cute, on a side note, they were watching supernatural lol

Username is relevant

1-1%20-%20copy
joined Feb 3, 2013

aw the puppy cried... and they're going at it for 12 hours? holy moly

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

Thought the dog was a stuff animal at first

joined Feb 18, 2015

This is sooooo funny and sweet!

Sj2
joined Nov 23, 2014

They were going at it? I thought she only allowed her back to bed. Huhuh my innocence.

K
joined Oct 12, 2014

waahh sogoku kawaii nano desu >////<

joined Jun 12, 2015

I like it.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

They were going at it? I thought she only allowed her back to bed. Huhuh my innocence.

Pretty sure they were sleeping at least most of the time. They might have done something right after she was pulled back into bed, but the story doesn't say one way or the other.

joined Apr 12, 2014

Hahaha

joined Jan 8, 2014

Lol adult sol yuri is awesome...still so pure! Hahahaha, at least for a while :p
Cute stuff for sure ^_^

joined May 26, 2013

All right, I think there's one thing that we're all missing here. That is to say,

PUPPY!!!

One cannot properly enjoy chapter 3 without dedicating one read to focus only on the puppy.

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Her wife has really lovely hair, though.

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

Pretty sure they were sleeping at least most of the time. They might have done something right after she was pulled back into bed, but the story doesn't say one way or the other.

I really love the way the author uses the clock in the background, I think that's pretty cool and we'll done. ^.^

joined Oct 26, 2014

So refreshing for yuri. Some may not be open to this but I like it!!! Yuri stories is more than unoriginal all-girls school life. There should be choices and different scenarios..it's called diversity. Yuri is far behind in that respect.

I won't say anything about yuri in general since I only have access to the small part that gets translated, but even among these, there are different scenarios, many of which are quite interesting (there is also interesting school life stuff). The same applies even more to the stuff we've recently been getting here (thai, chinese, korean...): it's just too few stuff to make these kind of judgements.

Need I post my cliche argument here too? (I think not, I get where the OP is coming from). A little funny that yuri, a topic surrounding people who are terribly misjudged by stereotypes, is being misjudged by stereotypes.

Important to remember that yuri isn't all cookie-cutter, all-girls, sempai-kouhai, gay-until-grad, sex-after-one-date-and-sometimes-less kinda thing. I mean even the bland stuff out there (not saying the above is bland by definition) I'll read because hey. 'S yuri. But if you wanna find good stuff just browse a tag that suits your interests and find authors you like a lot. Whether here on DS or anywhere else.

Making judgments? Stereotyping? Huh, okay. I apologize for my original post. Just please do not label me or my post as a stepping stone for an argument. We do not know one another...at all. However, I do appreciate being educated about how well-rounded and broad the yuri genre is. And again, I apologize for my original post.

(Edit: Posts combined by mod so they make more sense)

last edited at Jun 13, 2015 9:00AM

Yurimangac
joined Nov 15, 2013

adorkable!

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

Making judgments? Stereotyping? Huh, okay. I apologize for my original post. Just please do not label me or my post as a stepping stone for an argument. We do not know one another...at all. However, I do appreciate being educated about how well-rounded and broad the yuri genre is. And again, I apologize for my original post.

Oh no, I was afeared that I would be misunderstood. Your post was nothing to apologize for, and I was not criticizing you in particular. I was merely musing out loud about a funny thing I noticed.

Heavens, you are not the first to make the mistake, nor will you be the last. Shoot, when I'm overtired I might make that mistake.

Fix_it_by_samanthadoodles
joined Jun 7, 2015

Best yuri couple in many years. May their love turn into an anime.

I wish this on all yuri.

Rfrf
joined May 31, 2013

Heh... it's cute, I'll give it that, but... abusive? I mean, there's a fine line between getting back at someone and seriously hurting them... (cough cough, chapter 1, second page).

Sigh, at least there are very cute moments in here, though I wish I didn't have to cringe every time the brunette got slapped or hurt

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

Lovely art. Really liked this. Especially the first chapter. Hope the rest can be even more like that.
I see why it would bother people but just I don't interrupt this relationship as abusive . . .

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Could someone post an english guide on how to sign up for that weibo site they post there photos on? >_> Everytime I go there it asks me to login. >.<

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

Kitsune Spirit, have you tried reloading the links? It always seems to work for me.

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Edit: Ok now it's working for some reason... dunno why it decided to start working.

Their newest pics lol. Art imitating life. xD

last edited at Jun 22, 2015 3:12PM

5887bbeec1348a10fa095be8917e75b0
joined May 19, 2015

It's so cute and fuzzy.

To reply you must either login or sign up.