Forum › Magan&Danai discussion

Commandershepard13
1071350_639308102760295_1399509523_o
joined Mar 24, 2014

go straight

I see your problem.

Fc,550x550,white
joined Feb 22, 2015

This new chapter was really cute. I think it showed their relationship rather well, showing better than previous chapters that shorty doesn't treat her airheaded wife badly, rather she's just easily embarrassed and pretty tsundere, with a gooey centre of cute under that angry exterior. Really really liking this so far and hope the updates keep coming

OMGEE this is just toooo CUUUTE AND FUNNYYY! >~<
I LOVE that tsundere lady pulling that cry baby's hair~
LOVELY COUPLE! <3

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

This is soooooooooooooooooooo cute @__@

Cromartie%20highscool
joined Jun 7, 2014

YESSSSS and is that a Supernatural on page 4 ch 3?

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

It sure was. I was like yay Supernatural reference. The cuteness of it all. :3

Images
joined Dec 7, 2014

It sure was. I was like yay Supernatural reference. The cuteness of it all. :3

I noticed it too!!! lol

I'm still laughing! This manga is ridiculously funny!

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

OMG too cute! I wish for them a long happy life, and for them to share it! <3

Download
joined Aug 8, 2013

Best yuri couple in many years. May their love turn into an anime.

last edited at Jun 11, 2015 7:31PM

Ava
joined Jan 24, 2015

They are so ridiculously adorable, oh my God I can't handle this. And the dog crying too when Danai left lolol

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

all these chinese yuri (this, their story, lily love) are way better and cuter than 99% of mangas...

Lily Love is thai, tho. And let's remember that Sturgeon's Law probably applies to yuri too.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

all these chinese yuri (this, their story, lily love) are way better and cuter than 99% of mangas...

Lily Love is thai, tho. And let's remember that Sturgeon's Law probably applies to yuri too.

Also, let's remember cherry picking fallacy.

last edited at Jun 11, 2015 8:09PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

All right, I think there's one thing that we're all missing here. That is to say,

PUPPY!!!

joined Oct 26, 2014

So refreshing for yuri. Some may not be open to this but I like it!!! Yuri stories is more than unoriginal all-girls school life. There should be choices and different scenarios..it's called diversity. Yuri is far behind in that respect.

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

So refreshing for yuri. Some may not be open to this but I like it!!! Yuri stories is more than unoriginal all-girls school life. There should be choices and different scenarios..it's called diversity. Yuri is far behind in that respect.

I won't say anything about yuri in general since I only have access to the small part that gets translated, but even among these, there are different scenarios, many of which are quite interesting (there is also interesting school life stuff). The same applies even more to the stuff we've recently been getting here (thai, chinese, korean...): it's just too few stuff to make these kind of judgements.

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Our pool of yuri is very small compared to whats over in asia.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I love how their faces mirror each other here! This series is so cute!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I totally didn't notice the husky bust on the shelf, so cute! This series is a treasure.

joined Apr 23, 2015

too much sweetness ~ ^^ arghh! more !! Good luck!

joined Jan 31, 2015

@ the uploader

Chapter 3 page 7 is much smaller than the other pages.

1235007_738839982828953_4916521183661080120_n
joined Dec 4, 2014

supernatural xD

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

I won't say anything about yuri in general since I only have access to the small part that gets translated, but even among these, there are different scenarios, many of which are quite interesting (there is also interesting school life stuff). The same applies even more to the stuff we've recently been getting here (thai, chinese, korean...): it's just too few stuff to make these kind of judgements.

Need I post my cliche argument here too? (I think not, I get where the OP is coming from). A little funny that yuri, a topic surrounding people who are terribly misjudged by stereotypes, is being misjudged by stereotypes.

Important to remember that yuri isn't all cookie-cutter, all-girls, sempai-kouhai, gay-until-grad, sex-after-one-date-and-sometimes-less kinda thing. I mean even the bland stuff out there (not saying the above is bland by definition) I'll read because hey. 'S yuri. But if you wanna find good stuff just browse a tag that suits your interests and find authors you like a lot. Whether here on DS or anywhere else.

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

ch3
That's totally like my dog.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

@ the uploader

Chapter 3 page 7 is much smaller than the other pages.

Yep, caught it around the time you posted but thank you.

Someday I will learn how to download image sets from tumblr without screaming and crying while messing up very horribly.

last edited at Jun 11, 2015 11:50PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Whether here on DS or anywhere else.

There is nowhere else. There is only Zuul Dynasty.

To reply you must either login or sign up.