Forum › Bloom Into You discussion

joined May 8, 2014

I'm kinda confused... If Nanami never wants Yuu to fall in love with her, why did she say "I'll make you fall in love with me" back in chapter 3: http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/bloom_into_you_ch03#23

I thought she wanted to teach Yuu the joy of being in love and not just use her for her own love

last edited at Oct 2, 2016 11:26AM

1383023_409776295790444_214555291_n
joined Jul 17, 2016

I'm kinda confused... If Nanami never wants Touko to fall in love with her, why did she say "I'll make you fall in love with me" back in chapter 3: http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/bloom_into_you_ch03#23

I thought she wanted to teach Touko the joy of being in love and not just use her for her own love

That's the problem with bad translations :/ She never said that in chapter 3 , she said "let me continue to love you", this page had a discussion about it months ago. It's kinda annoying because people who read this and don't know about the mistake can't understand Touko's real wish, so they think there's either a plot hole or that Touko is pursuing Yuu like any other regular girl with a crush

last edited at Oct 2, 2016 11:29AM

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Oh god. This is all going to go horribly wrong, I can't watch!
:: peeks through fingers ::

joined Jan 8, 2014

Ugh! How long will her denial last!? That girl will fall for sempai and fall hard I bet ^_^
How long will the author hold out on it tho

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

She will eventually become hers... and then they will have lots of sex

As if...

joined Apr 5, 2015

I'm afraid because it feels like when Yuu falls in love with her Nanami will stop loving her. So Sayaka x Yuu is the only hope.

So Sayaka x Yuu is the only hope.
I'm crying. - tears of joy -

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I'm just finding amusing Yuu reactions at her own feelings

Aside of that, meh. Touko continues to be a psychotic bitch, Sayaka continues to be great and the teacher and her GF keep being the best characters in the whole series.

joined Sep 9, 2016

ARGH! This is almost becoming painful, watching Yuu just deny that she can or even does have romantic feelings for Touko.

Still loving the development, aside from that. On an unrelated note, Miyako is just the best.

joined Apr 1, 2014

Stupid bitch.

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

Oh god. My heart. That make out scene. Ded

Lkjhgf
joined May 9, 2016

So i wasnt the only one worrying about the development... oh man.. i already feel anxious huff huff

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

Screw it. I'm going all in for Yuu and Touko. I know they have some rocky grounds ahead, but that was too frickin' adorable. Sayaka is just going to have to find herself someone else.

joined Aug 19, 2012

This is all leading toward a bad end, I can see it.

last edited at Oct 2, 2016 5:01PM

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Gotta admit, Toukou going School Days on us would be amazing

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

Gotta admit, Toukou going School Days on us would be amazing

Oh hell no!

Img_2661
joined Dec 23, 2015

Ah young love

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

Felt like a filler chapter for pacing, nothing wrong with that.

What was up with the way Yuu was watching her during the race? Did Touko throw the race or am I missing some other meaning?

joined Jul 17, 2016

Felt like a filler chapter for pacing, nothing wrong with that.

What was up with the way Yuu was watching her during the race? Did Touko throw the race or am I missing some other meaning?

I saw it more like at some point she forgot about everything around her and started staring at Touko so much she didn't realise the race was over until Akari told her to.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Can we talk about how Yuu actually didn't give her the kiss?
I was thinking like, wow, I wonder how that kiss would go down, if whatever Yuu is feeling would become more transparent. What if? What if Touko knew? What if Touko suspected anything? It felt dangerous, a lot could be revealed in Yuu taking this step, thinking back on the rainy day chapter, how she inadvertently made a comment that sorta got Touko on her guards.
In a way I was surprised when she refused, but then it felt obvious; of course, she couldn't kiss her. And the 'excuse' she gave Touko (while avoiding to look into her eyes ofc) makes sense, and it so conveniently fit the kind of person she is/seems to be.

I also thought it was nice when Touko was flustered and quickly apologised, when she used tongue (haha). She had (half) confidently declared that she'd do whatever she wanted, but at the first doubt of Yuu's consent, she looked shocked and then apologised right away. (Even though it seemed like she was trying to say "If you didn't like it, I won't do it again, so [don't hate me]/[let this continue]")

Yuu finding all those things about Touko "nice" and not wanting to let go... In the earlier chapters, she repeated that about other things iirc. I remember some ppl insisting that she was already in love with Touko, and that was just her being in denial, her usual excuse, but I think that I agree with Yuu, it wasn't much. Helping Touko back then wasn't like a grand gesture or anything. To some degrees, it felt alright, natural. Yuu is a nice person. It's no trouble, why not.
I think the point is to hear her repeat the same line of thought towards different, more intimate aspects that concerning Touko. I mean... How before, it was more like "idk, helping her out is natural, there isn't anything special about that", and have her repeat the same lines now, while making out with her, staring at her features and finding her nice, not wanting to let them go, how "there shouldn't be anything special about that." That sure sounds a lot less convincing, doesn't it?
It's as if her perspective on their relationship is the same, but ofc, even if she doesn't realise it, their relationship has deepened. Of course, it doesn't help that she knows that from her side, she can't go further.
It's the strangest of stalemates.

Tumblr_lolhmrwbnl1qiyxpbo4_250
joined Jun 22, 2016

@ ari-chan

The way I see it, that was the moment she actually fell for her... (finally! ^_^)
That click moment that just triggered something in her.
Point of no return. ;)

AbyssalScepter
Kaga
joined Apr 23, 2016

She seems completely in love without even realizing it. lol

joined Jul 17, 2016

So how will Sayaka react to this? She's pretty classy and polite but also very possesive of Touko. She even knows about all the times someone confessed to her lol

joined Jun 30, 2015

Second base when?

joined Oct 2, 2016

Ohhh clever title.

YES THAT TITLE
IT'S GO GUD

joined Jul 26, 2016

[denial intensifies]

Geez Yuu, now you're just being stubborn.

To reply you must either login or sign up.