Forum › Bloom Into You discussion

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I don't think they are ace, girl is just figuring things out :O maybe she's demi :P

What? Is this some kind of secret code?

So secret that people have been using those terms for the whole discussion.

Ace = Asexual (no feeling of sexual attraction in general)

Demi = Demisexual (only feels attraction to someone if there's an emotional bond)

Change the "sexual" to "romantic" to account for the emotional rather than physical side, as in "aromantic" and "demiromantic" respectively.

Tumblr_oacx7rl55f1tltatqo1_500
joined May 19, 2016

My interpretation of this story is that Yuu is the seed and Touko is the soil/dirt. Yuu has struggle past her feelings for Touko to eventually reach the sunlight and bloom. I think this whole story is setting up Yuu for a future character that’s she will fall in love with, because of her hardship that she has to go through with Touko.

I think Touko is not the end game for this manga as all signs point to ToukoXYuu being in a disastrous relationship. The end point for Yuu is her actually falling in love with someone. Maybe this whole story is a flash back that Yuu is telling her future girlfriend. As some of things that Yuu says indicate that, in chapter 5 at the end, Yuu says "I didn't realize it at that time." It’s like Yuu saying her first love story to someone. Or it could mean other things but I don't think Yuu and Touko will have a happy ending.

Oh my god. This is too sad for my blood but too fresh for my soul.

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

^^ Oh… I'll remember that.

Utena-240x146
joined Sep 13, 2015

Why is there so many labels for sexuality it makes no sense now a days. If you like someone that should be it or if your asexual and don't like people sexually that’s cool. I don't understand these new terms like pansexual and demi sexual. People like to overcomplicate things nowadays.

If we put it in context Maki is a creep because he likes to watch other people's relationships and gets enjoyment out of it. Yuu is a confused teenager that thinks she hasn't fallen in love already when she has fallen in love. Touko is exploring her hormones as she confessed to Yuu after 2 chapters and wants to pop Yuu's cherry, whilst not wanting to be shackled down in a relationship. She is infatuated with Yuu. I wouldn't say she loves Yuu as only thinks about herself and what she can get out of Yuu. If you love someone you do think about what the other person wants and needs not just your own desires. The whole manga I think Touko has used the pronoun "I" more than "we". In this chapter she says "Just recharging my battery." What about Yuu's battery she doesn't think about that, does she. My point is that none of them need an exact label of their sexuality as they are all still young and learning about themselves.

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Oh geez, this is just a disaster waiting to happen.
Yuu's completely trapped because the person that likes her (Touko), likes her because Yuu doesn't like her back. So if Yuu starts developing feelings Touko will pull back.

There's really no winning here.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

If we put it in context Maki is a creep because he likes to watch other people's relationships and gets enjoyment out of it.

... Shipping?
He low key likes to ship ppl? Isn't that fine? It's not like he gets involved. He notices, watches from afar and is entertained.

joined Mar 6, 2015

As Yuu's feelings started to grow it'll eventually bloom. When that time's come she might not be able to hide those feelings... Oh the drama

11037-1-img_1_62823
joined Feb 2, 2016

Well, we'll find out how big Yuu feelings are in the next chapter, if it's true that she has come to love her she'll feel something when she begin the kiss, some heartbeath, something...

joined Sep 5, 2016

this is now one of my favorite yuri mangas.

can't wait for the next chapter! (¯︶¯)

update please! ≧﹏≦

joined Sep 5, 2016

Oh geez, this is just a disaster waiting to happen.
Yuu's completely trapped because the person that likes her (Touko), likes her because Yuu doesn't like her back. So if Yuu starts developing feelings Touko will pull back.

There's really no winning here.

i'm also kinda worried that it might happen. i will feel sad if that really happens tho. oh well. we'll see it soon. can't wait. ╮(╯▽╰)╭

joined Feb 18, 2015

Why is there so many labels for sexuality it makes no sense now a days. If you like someone that should be it or if your asexual and don't like people sexually that’s cool. I don't understand these new terms like pansexual and demi sexual. People like to overcomplicate things nowadays.

Well, gender and sexuality is more complex for some people than others. I know several people who feel standard gender definitions just don't fit for them, so I'm pretty cool about those things, even though I had never heard of most of the terms when I was younger. They are pretty simple, actually, if just look at the prefix:

a - not - as in not attracted.
Hetero - attracted to the opposite
Homo - attracted to the same
Bi - attracted to both or either
Pan - attracted to any - basically means that the gender is irrelevant to whichever type of attraction you are talking about.
Poly - attracted to many but not all - this is used by people who are attracted to people who fall outside of the standard binary genders (trans, gender-fluid, agender, etc...) possibly as well as one or more of the standard genders, but not ALL like PAN. It generally implies attraction to non-binary or transgender people though.
Demi - attraction comes after strong emotional bond. Basically, you have to get close to the person before they become attracted to you in that way.

So when someone suggests that Yuu is Demiromantic, it is suggesting that she needs to have a strong emotional connection before she feels a romantic attraction.

last edited at Sep 6, 2016 5:30PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I have seriously never heard that definition of "poly", which I assume to be "polysexual" or "polyromantic". The idea that it refers to attraction to non-binary or transgender people seems a bit skeevy to me too.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

My interpretation of this story is that Yuu is the seed and Touko is the soil/dirt. Yuu has struggle past her feelings for Touko to eventually reach the sunlight and bloom. I think this whole story is setting up Yuu for a future character that’s she will fall in love with, because of her hardship that she has to go through with Touko.

I think Touko is not the end game for this manga as all signs point to ToukoXYuu being in a disastrous relationship. The end point for Yuu is her actually falling in love with someone. Maybe this whole story is a flash back that Yuu is telling her future girlfriend. As some of things that Yuu says indicate that, in chapter 5 at the end, Yuu says "I didn't realize it at that time." It’s like Yuu saying her first love story to someone. Or it could mean other things but I don't think Yuu and Touko will have a happy ending.

Oh my god. This is too sad for my blood but too fresh for my soul.

Sign me the hell up. I live for those types of narrations/stories.

If we put it in context Maki is a creep because he likes to watch other people's relationships and gets enjoyment out of it.

... Shipping?
He low key likes to ship ppl? Isn't that fine? It's not like he gets involved. He notices, watches from afar and is entertained.

He's basically a male Mugi, minus the eyebrows.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

I m so much looking forward for the next ch lol.. xD

joined Sep 17, 2016

ilove it hope some update soon so xcted wat happen next

21294649_1973051396268417_6602197588240236544_n
joined Jun 7, 2015

Nanami is freaking hot, damn

E
joined Feb 8, 2014

Don't forget to kiss her passionately, Yuu. Make her blush >:)

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

https://twitter.com/yagakimi/status/778864661013729280
drama coming

Ooh I thought that this volume would have 5 chapters again, so that ch15 would be the last to the volume
Yeah it felt too simple, didn't have that extra touch of oompf and possible angst the other final chapters had (the chapters for vol 3 didnt have as many chapters either, ch14 was short iirc)
I'm ready but kinda not ready for this, shit's about go down

last edited at Sep 22, 2016 9:55PM

Tumblr_oacx7rl55f1tltatqo1_500
joined May 19, 2016
joined Jun 12, 2015

Wow. That new chapter. Just wow.

Utena-240x146
joined Sep 13, 2015

The art for the next chapter makes me think of hear no evil. This means that Yuu will hear Touko getting confessed by Sayaka. This makes sense as the previous chapter set up Sayaka feelings for Touko. The question is how Touko would respond to the confession and how Yuu's feelings will progress after hearing this. Yuu will definitely have an inner turmoil next chapter.

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

Wow. That new chapter. Just wow.

where did you get the raws?
so far I've only seen this: https://www.dcard.tw/f/acg/p/224845872

joined Aug 18, 2015

@ Scarlet128

http://www.mediafire.com/file/diilniz8uhiijax/yagate+kimi+ni+naru16.rar
Full chapter in chinese

Thank you!

To reply you must either login or sign up.