Forum › Posts by blehblek

joined May 8, 2014

I'm glad she at least talked with Tong Tong about it, instead of causing some misunderstanding and complicating things later

blehblek
joined May 8, 2014

Can I suggest a bookmark feature to keep track of which chapter you're on in a series? I keep forgetting what chapter of a series I left off on, and sometimes I end up skipping a chapter if I missed an update. I know you can add a specific chapter to a list, but to update it, you need to delete the old chapter and add the new one, which can be tedious if you're reading many series and new chapter comes out one at a time. I used to do this but gave up on it. It'd be nice if there was a button that pins which chapter (maybe even page) you're currently on for that series.

blehblek
joined May 8, 2014

while reading the last chapter I was praying that they wouldn't pull a chapter 1, where everything turned out to be a hallucination (either by Yuki or the little girl). Like eveyone did die. Since the setup was similar to the first chapter

blehblek
New Game discussion 13 Mar 02:02
joined May 8, 2014

Because it is. Developers who don't test their code once don't get hired after an internship.

Maybe at companies with standards. There's a ton of companies where they hire anyone they can get and anyone smart enough would run away. I've interned at a startup where the "senior developer" literally told me the users are your testers. Some developers have no standards and it propagates to those they hire

blehblek
joined May 8, 2014

Gods, I read spoilers about latest Madoka movies, I read this doujin, and I am really happy now that I stopped watching after season 1 back in 2012. So much meaningless violence. I am not against it, but the way it is done here... I guess one must be really die-hard fan of certain girl(s) to watch all these seasons and endless movies.

Are you thinking of the right show? Rebellion had fight scenes (like 2?) but I wouldn't call them violent. Nobody even lands a hit much less cutting arms off like here. And Madoka only had 1 season and Rebellion as a continuation

blehblek
Nukoduke! discussion 02 Jun 14:21
joined May 8, 2014

Chapter 209 seems duplicated. There's also two 207 and 208 but their contents are different

joined May 8, 2014

I don't think the latest spoilers from seira is the ending. If you go to the link, a new chapter looks to be posted.

can't read japanese but
looks like akira starts to remembers pure? im hoping she returns

blehblek
Citrus discussion 17 Jun 23:04
joined May 8, 2014

I never felt that there were any romantic feelings between harumin and yuzu. Harumin even told matsuri in one chapter that she didn't look at yuzu that way. Also, the way I interpreted the story was that everyone knew about mei and yuzu, or at least had some suspicion. That's why they were so understanding. Like in chapter 36 where everyone was forcing a smile in front of yuzu even though they knew how much she was hurting.

blehblek
joined May 8, 2014

is page 52 missing? I feel like there was an abrupt transition

blehblek
joined May 8, 2014

I hate to bring this back but

WHERE'S THAT DOUCHE THAT DARED TO SWEAR THIS WOULD END UP WITH CHIKA BEING MARRIED TO SOME DUDE?!

LOL I thought same. The entire time I was reading chapter 8 I was waiting for her to tell Hiro she got married. When I finished chapter 8, I was surprised but figured the bonus chapter is gonna have another time skip with an old Chika who married, had children, etc...

Idc if this is rushed, just glad it was a happy ending

blehblek
Citrus discussion 26 Jul 00:24
joined May 8, 2014

I've been wondering for a while now, what happened to chapter 19 and 20?

blehblek
Nukoduke! discussion 18 Feb 21:26
joined May 8, 2014

So cute yet so sad Q~Q

But still chears me up whenever I read this

blehblek
joined May 8, 2014

I really like the picture here:

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/nanashi_no_asterism_ch01#540

all three of them are looking at the person they like

blehblek
joined May 8, 2014

I'm kinda confused... If Nanami never wants Yuu to fall in love with her, why did she say "I'll make you fall in love with me" back in chapter 3: http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/bloom_into_you_ch03#23

I thought she wanted to teach Yuu the joy of being in love and not just use her for her own love

last edited at Oct 2, 2016 11:26AM

joined May 8, 2014

This is still as cute as ever

blehblek
Image Comments 24 Sep 13:17
joined May 8, 2014
50948537_p0

I don't think she's choosing between Marisa and Alice (or playing ball vs playing with Alice). Looks to me like Alice is clapping her hands to encourage her to score the ball into Marisa's hat.

joined May 8, 2014

Warning, potentially Depressing as fuck

blehblek
joined May 8, 2014

This is my favourite series ever! Such a great story and I love all the quantum mechanics and math talks (from a mathematics major thinking of minoring in physics). Idk how many times I've reread this but it just gets better everytime. Btw, does anyone know what happened to yukari's love letter? It seems to be missing after chapter 18. My reruns feels incomplete without it...

blehblek
joined May 8, 2014

TT~TT