Forum › Posts by melevas

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

omg I havent been here for years, how do I get notified by email for this series again?

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

Even with all the issues this franchise had, it's still my favorite Final Fantasy. Fang and Vanille's story comes to a fine end in Lightning Returns and they have memorable cameos in FFXIII-2. All worth playing imo.

melevas
Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

I really have no idea where this is going.

melevas
Anime season 21 Jul 07:34
Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

Sakura Quest: I've started shipping Ririko and Lucia because of the last two episodes. They're just adorable together!

Yay for international yuri and Ririko making new friends!
I really liked the atrocious attempts at English in this arc. It made sense that everyone struggled so much, since they were people from different non-English-speaking countries trying to communicate.

I'm also fond of the new ending sequence (unsurprisingly).

I watched the first episode of Sakura Quest but it didn't hook me. Is it worth continuing it?

melevas
Citrus discussion 16 Jul 18:15
Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

Oh my god, Yuzu is pissing me off so much. Why can't she just respect Mei and her needs, she always goes in at the wrong time it's so frustrating and when Mei is ready she fucking leaves, are you serious? If she's been holding back all day why did she abandon Mei at the best time possible, I don't understand.

melevas
Lily Love discussion 16 Jul 13:06
Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

I expected to see what happened after Ice went to sleep next to Ploy at the farewell party

small spoiler... there will be chapter about it in volume 4 :3

Looking forward to this.

It was literally chapter we released today xD

Aw man, I thought there was gonna be more.

TBC in LL2 :3

That would be great since those 2 were almost more interesting to me than the main couple.

It's official :) It's Ratana's next project after Pulse :)

Ohhh, nice!

melevas
Lily Love discussion 16 Jul 07:12
Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

I expected to see what happened after Ice went to sleep next to Ploy at the farewell party

Looking forward to this.

TBC in LL2 :3

That would be great since those 2 were almost more interesting to me than the main couple.

melevas
Lily Love discussion 16 Jul 07:07
Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

Looking forward to this.

melevas
Lily Love discussion 16 Jul 06:26
Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

Looking forward to this.

melevas
Series worth adapting 14 Jul 02:26
Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

It's not on the Reader, but try out Love My Life.

Octave
Girlfriends
Free Soul
Indigo Blue
Kimi Koi Limit

I've actually read all of these already, but thanks, they're all exactly in the direction I want to go.

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

Hey @musicman500 if you see this, what's your profile picture from?

melevas
Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

This is so triggering!!

melevas
Series worth adapting 13 Jul 20:11
Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

These 2 series have been interesting to me lately that might suit your tastes. They're not complete yet so dunno how they'll go as they continue.

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/ashita_kimi_ni_aetara
Really interested in the plot for this one because more questions just keep arising and no one knows what the hell is happening right now lol.

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/my_unrequited_love
For angst and great art since it's by tmnr.

Nice! They're both interesting so far. Thank you.

melevas
Series worth adapting 13 Jul 20:10
Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

Yuri Mekuru Hibi and the weird spin-off Yuri Mekuru Oshigoto

Ah well, a solid recommendation would be More than Friends?, I guess... its in some sort of hiatus(?) it seems, artist is doing a lot the incest yuri one, which i kinda dont care for.

Actually, I don't think theres much you've missed out on in a year of not reading, hardly anything noteworthy has popped up here.

Thanks, never heard of these, definitely checking them out. And I kinda figured there wasn't that much but I was still hopeful and apparently I did miss some stuff.

Really enjoyed beloved so far, the rest is nice too, I'm gonna stay subscribed and see how it goes.

Edit: Wait I know the first series you mentioned, GOD, I already forgot about this why would you do this to me. I don't even understand how it got a sequel... now I might have to read it..

last edited at Jul 13, 2017 8:12PM

melevas
Series worth adapting 13 Jul 16:31
Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

Thanks Anon99, haven't heard of any of these. I'll check them out.

melevas
Series worth adapting 13 Jul 14:24
Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

This is an older one so perhaps you've read it, but one of the my favorites is Octave. It's rather unique and quite far from the genre stereotype. There's kissing, and sex, as well as quite a bit of angst and just general ups and downs in the plot. The only downside is that the art is pretty bad. It gets the job done, but it's not very interesting.

Yes, I've read it, I'm looking for stories like that. Thanks for mentioning it tho.

I was just wondering if anything like that has started publishing/translating lately.

melevas
Series worth adapting 13 Jul 12:17
Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

Best kissing I've seen in yuri is Kase-san. However, it's light and cute and fluffy and Kase-san is pretty much the perfect girlfriend and the series is not at all angsty. The only drama occurs when Yamada-san once again starts thinking she's not good enough for a girl like Kase-san.

Still: Utterly fantastic kissing scenes.

Thanks. I've been reading Kase-san for years now, I know what you mean, totally agree.

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

Gypsy focuses on its main character, a woman, who is kind of having a second personality life which includes a long going mysterious slow burn relationship with another woman about 10 years younger than her. It stretches out for the entirety of the first season and they slowly ''fall'' for eachother more and more.

They have really good chemistry.

melevas
Fanfictions 13 Jul 08:54
Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

By far the best fanficitons I've read that read exactly like two full length books written by an authentic author are

The Camera Loves You and its sequel: The Dreaming

They're basically the Tomb Raider adventures rewritten but with Sam as Lara's love interest and constant companion. It's packed with action and some insane storylines that will want you to keep reading through the night. I've spent a summer crazy about these two stories.

The Camera Loves You focuses on how their friendship evolves in to love and it's a totally-worth-it slow burn while The Dreaming continues their journey and adventures and plays out new scenarios for their relationship.

It all really revolves around Lara and Sam, trust me, it's a masterpiece.

last edited at Jul 13, 2017 2:25PM

melevas
Series worth adapting 13 Jul 08:42
Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

So I'm a little out of the loop since I haven't touched a single new manga this last year and I'm feeling like giving yuri a chance again.

I've always felt like this genre is getting too generic and repetitive that's why I took a break, now I'd really appreciate your help with finding stuff that is worth reading. Ideal would be a series that you think is even worth having an anime adaption. I'm sure there have been lots of things releasing lately but I have no idea where to start.

My preferences are mostly cheesy/angsty things that not necesserily end well but have some happy moments, also lots of romance and atleast one good kiss panel. I'd take any suggestions tho if you think they're worth reading, from one shots to something on-going.

I've read a lot of older stuff already but my favorite remains Sasameki Koto.

Edit: Currently reading Bloom Into You, which I think is very intriguing.

last edited at Jul 13, 2017 8:47AM

melevas
Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

I'll pray for an anime adaption, this is some really decent stuff. I hope they can both be more honest with eachother next chapter like come on, they're falling for eachother, hard.

melevas
Anime season 11 Jul 04:14
Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

Kakegurui is hella fun. The second episode was even better than the first. Anime about gambling is such a rarity, gotta enjoy it while it lasts.

And I heard there might be yuri?

I've been reading the manga since a while and technically, there's yuri, but it's a side couple, and more like a dom/sub relationship, like, an underling has decided to dedicate herself to her boss.

It's not like she doesn't reciprocate. The entire tower of doors arc is basically a convoluted love confession

Nice

melevas
Anime season 10 Jul 14:19
Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

Kakegurui is hella fun. The second episode was even better than the first. Anime about gambling is such a rarity, gotta enjoy it while it lasts.

And I heard there might be yuri?

melevas
Anime season 05 Jul 13:49
Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

NTR is garbage, can't believe they're adapting this god awful story. Dropped it already.

melevas
Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

Whelp! I'm now trying to get a plat in P5 and the hostage trophy just thing is the RNG crap that makes me rage...I'm on NG+ purposely trying to proc this shit and it's been 4 hours! if the enemies don't straight up murder my m8s they just don't do the shit! AAWWWWWWWWWGGGHHHHH. I loved the game btw, not trying to spoil anyone but the usual secret fight is AWESOME! XD.
One more thing, 1 hour into the game I was all like: "Man, this music... I miss Persona 3/4 already"
Now:

Funny, I got this trophy really early on and was confused about it.