Forum › Bloom Into You discussion

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013
Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

According to a 4s translator who posted on /u/, chapter 17 would be up later than usual due to some personal stuff their members are having at the moment.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

According to a 4s translator who posted on /u/, chapter 17 would be up later than usual due to some personal stuff their members are having at the moment.

No need to justify really, but it's considerate of them for the heads up. I hope they take care.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

No need to justify really, but it's considerate of them for the heads up. I hope they take care.

According to him, thankfully its nothing bad or serious, but it is time consuming. It still awfully nice of him to let us know the situation.

Biscuitsforbreakfast
joined Nov 2, 2016

At this point we all are aware that Yuu has atleast some form of romantic feelings for Touko. The real problem is that Yuu won't accept that she is love and will only use remarks of denial to justify any action she makes that even shows a slight sign of her feelings. Generally I think that Yuu is just afraid of what will happen if she lets herself fall in love. In one of the chapters (might've been 14 or 15) we see Yuu's feelings in the most genuine form so far. However, when she states she is happy (it's the chapter with the umbrella btw) she quickly realizes what she said and tries to cover it up. In the newest chapter that has been released (chapter 16) she says she is unable to kiss Touko. Although she says it's because she can't fall in love with Touko (which everyone by now knows is just stubborn denial) I believe it's because she doesn't want to fall in love because she's scared. She scared that she'll lose her relationship with Touko and she's scared that she won't be able to satisfy Touko the way she wants to. That's exactly why Touko tells her not to fall in love with her, (yes she said that but I don't remember what chapter) because she knows that Yuu will not hesitate to let go of her if she feels she's not good enough. As long as Yuu doesn't commit to love they can always be together and support each other no matter what. Even still I really would love Yuu to come to an agreement on her feelings because although they may have hardships on the way, nothing completes you like love. :3

Damn I wrote a lot XD Don't bother reading this, it's just my crappy thoughts lmao

last edited at Nov 2, 2016 6:53PM

Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

They're probably one of the most consistently fast groups I've seen so I was curious about the slight delay here. Definitely very nice of them to let us know. Even though they aren't getting paid for what they do, it's always a treat to have scanlation groups who put in so much effort that you'd believe they are.

last edited at Nov 4, 2016 3:20AM

Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

At this point we all are aware that Yuu has atleast some form of romantic feelings for Touko. The real problem is that Yuu won't accept that she is love and will only use remarks of denial to justify any action she makes that even shows a slight sign of her feelings. Generally I think that Yuu is just afraid of what will happen if she lets herself fall in love. In one of the chapters (might've been 14 or 15) we see Yuu's feelings in the most genuine form so far. However, when she states she is happy (it's the chapter with the umbrella btw) she quickly realizes what she said and tries to cover it up. In the newest chapter that has been released (chapter 16) she says she is unable to kiss Touko. Although she says it's because she can't fall in love with Touko (which everyone by now knows is just stubborn denial) I believe it's because she doesn't want to fall in love because she's scared. She scared that she'll lose her relationship with Touko and she's scared that she won't be able to satisfy Touko the way she wants to. That's exactly why Touko tells her not to fall in love with her, (yes she said that but I don't remember what chapter) because she knows that Yuu will not hesitate to let go of her if she feels she's not good enough. As long as Yuu doesn't commit to love they can always be together and support each other no matter what. Even still I really would love Yuu to come to an agreement on her feelings because although they may have hardships on the way, nothing completes you like love. :3

Damn I wrote a lot XD Don't bother reading this, it's just my crappy thoughts lmao

I think it's less that she would leave if she could satisfy her and it more ties into the whole thing they had about "love" being a term that binds people. I think Nanami believes that if they had to 'make it official' and do all the stuff that comes with that, it would stop Yuu from being so genuine with her. A lot of what Nanami likes about her is that she's immune to that binding that everyone else faces by falling in love. She's free, basically, and Nanami finds that attractive.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

4s already posted the chapter over at /u/, it's a special chapter though so its only 6 pages long. Still, its a nice chapter featuring Sayaka's bitch of an ex.

Here's the chapter for those interested.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/x0e6r3m8644cb4p/%5B4s%5D_Yagate_Kimi_ni_Naru_-_Special_3.zip

last edited at Nov 4, 2016 4:51PM

joined Sep 21, 2014

Still, its a nice chapter featuring Sayaka's bitch of an ex.

ROFL
Can't wait to read that omake

Edit: Oh gosh okay, myeah, she's kinda a bitch
That face Sayaka made, 100% on point

last edited at Nov 4, 2016 4:59PM

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Still, its a nice chapter featuring Sayaka's bitch of an ex.

ROFL
Can't wait to read that omake

Edit: Oh gosh okay, myeah, she's kinda a bitch
That face Sayaka made, 100% on point

IKR? Love the part where Sayaka said that she doesn't know why she ever felt for her. Her reaction was priceless

Spoiler bars removed,

last edited at Nov 4, 2016 11:41PM

joined Sep 21, 2014

Shh spoiler bar your comments, it's not uploaded on dynasty yet
but yo for real, rip Sayaka
Like wow bitch thanks, you broke my heart and now you're shaming my sexuality, thanks a fucking lot

last edited at Nov 4, 2016 8:02PM

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Like wow bitch thanks, you broke my heart and now you're shaming my sexuality, thanks a fucking lot

Yeah, i was actually hoping for that girl to return later on the story, since we know Sayaka's love for Touko would never be mutual, and said that it was a mistake to say all those things to Sayaka back in middle school and become an actual option for Sayaka again, but nope, she just have to be that bitch

last edited at Nov 4, 2016 11:42PM

joined Sep 21, 2014

Yeah, i was actually hoping for that girl to return later on the story, since we know Sayaka's love for Touko would never be mutual, and said that it was a mistake to say all those things to Sayaka back in middle school and become an actual option for Sayaka again, but nope, she just have to be that bitch

ikr
Even if she was still a bitch about it, it was refreshing that Sayaka actually KNOWS that it's not a one time thing, that it's not a "phase", that she actually likes girls. That makes it worthwhile tbh, even if we have this ignorant and sorta offensive senpai
I thought that using Touko to rub it in senpai's face, that "yep look at me being gay" was a possibly risky (tho still funny), but it's chill that Touko didn't think much of it, and went with it after, it was sweet

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

ikr
Even if she was still a bitch about it, it was refreshing that Sayaka actually KNOWS that it's not a one time thing, that it's not a "phase", that she actually likes girls. That makes it worthwhile tbh, even if we have this ignorant and sorta offensive senpai
I thought that using Touko to rub it in senpai's face, that "yep look at me being gay" was a possibly risky (tho still funny), but it's chill that Touko didn't think much of it, and went with it after, it was sweet

Yeah, the whole "I'm thankful to you" part was a great way to solidify Sayaka's preference without outright stating it

This chapter also made me very pro Sayaka x Touko, even though i know its a sinking ship. I really hope we get to see Sayaka exploring her feelings for Touko in the future, more than just hoping she never gets anyone

Great special chapter overall.

*Fixed

last edited at Nov 4, 2016 11:42PM

joined Sep 21, 2014

^you have to remove the space for the censorship to work

I'm still very much Yuu/Nanami, because it's what we've always seen and how it's teased and all, but yeah, I hope we see Sayaka happy tbh, however she finds that happiness

Edit: I'm gonna unspoiler my stuff now, it should be fine, its uploaded

joined Mar 6, 2015

Please let Sayaka find someone omg

Severa%20icon
joined Sep 3, 2016

ship Sayaka x happiness

joined Sep 21, 2014

ship Sayaka x happiness

+1

Kaga
joined Apr 23, 2016

lol I love her face on pg. 3 she's like, "tf you mean?"

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

ship Sayaka x happiness

this.

Btw I just want to punch the senpai's face the moment she said the whole "normal girl" bs

joined Dec 13, 2013

Oh god, i love sayaka and touko so much more than the "main couple" ughhhhhhh I NEED MORE OF THEM

44716723_p17
joined Aug 9, 2015

That was such a sweet little moment between Sayaka and Touko at the end ;w; my heart......

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Senpai got rekt.

Im starting to like Touko x Sayaka more but I know it wont happen

Smug%20ass%20fuckgin%20zura
joined Dec 5, 2015

Fuck all the other pairings, I fucking love cafe manager lady x teacher lady

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Fuck all the other pairings, I fucking love cafe manager lady x teacher lady

Cafe manager lady x hot teacher is the OTP of this series tbh.

To reply you must either login or sign up.