Forum › Lily Love discussion

RandomGuyReading
Q-street-fighter-iii-3rd-strike-portrait-art
joined Jun 16, 2015

DONUT NOOOOOOOOOOO

13051743_10209394128839678_5264927321810147707_n
joined Mar 19, 2016

Someone here has Lily Love translation even if it is text, like those of FF and WDTFS? It can be in any language. I can not stand to wait months until the translation of Chapter 29

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Someone here has Lily Love translation even if it is text, like those of FF and WDTFS? It can be in any language. I can not stand to wait months until the translation of Chapter 29

Friendly reminder that currently was published ch20, 21 is in final QC. I already have QCed text for ch22 & 23. Not to mention that I'm working on English volume and Ratana's Pulse so... Don't make me angry and show some gratitude ^^" In just this month I edited 7 chapters (3 more are waiting) and I have regular job too, and reading text like "I can not STAND to WAIT MONTHS until the translation..." really pisses me off.

I don't know what to think about the last goodbye kisses(while one of the exes is already in another romantic relationship)! I kinda understand the kiss of an ending love... BUT it would still look like a CHEATING moment in my eyes and it would PISS ME DA FUCK OFF...! O_O

Thumbs
joined Apr 16, 2012

Damn donut got kidnapped... Thanks for the translation. And I can't wait the next one will come. Take you're time.

Artworks-000165609848-75gqpp-t500x500
joined Aug 1, 2015

I need to express my gratitude to Three Musqueerteers (auto correct really didn't like this name) for releasing these chapters 2 at a time. I don't think anyone has the right to complain to them that they're taking to long. It's awesome that they work on this one while still working on the official release. Anyways thanks for taking time out of your lives to do this for us. and sorry I'm such a fanboy ;-;

53229346_p8_master1200
joined Jan 19, 2016

ahh! god damn it, just when things with ploy were sorted out... well i'm excited for ch21 now. thank you Three Musqueerteers, i can't wait for tomorrow's chapter!
i'm so glad in this new chapter donut's stomach growls out of nowhere while they're being cute and cuddly though. it's painfully accurate lol

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I, for one, am grateful for Three Musqueerteers for risking their lives to bring this fantastic series to us across a deadly, post-apocalyptic landscape. They shall always be dark anti-heroes to me.

joined Jul 22, 2015

Omg!!! Giving us a cliffhanger!!! I see how it is...I'll wait then (−_−;)

joined Mar 21, 2016

Omg!!O.O. The Cliffhang!! </3 . T_T

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

Hair-down Mew is glorious... I wish there could've been more of her and less of the old "goodbye kiss misunderstanding" trick. That was literally straight out of a bad 90s anime I recently rewatched, nostalgia having clouded my memory of just how pedestrian it was. The "evil stalker" trope is no less annoying and tired, but at least that could be dealt with without causing relationship drama.

Regardless, thank you Ratana and 3M as always. I look forward to better days than these for Donut and Mew.

last edited at Mar 21, 2016 1:56AM

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Chapter 21 is out. It was nightmare to edit it...

My%20logo
joined Oct 7, 2013

Well that went far easier than I expected...

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Ahaha it really did. Oddly refreshing in a way. Donut doing some lecturing was amusing.

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

Chapter 21 is out. It was nightmare to edit it...

Bless you all! <3

This was a lot funnier than I expected a hostage situation story would be, I will say

joined Mar 21, 2016

MORE PLEASE <3 IM REALLY REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO IT :"))

Ihaveseenthelight
joined May 28, 2013

Well that was a rather tame ending, especially compared to what I was expecting.

Thevoid
joined Nov 13, 2015

I'm caught up in the fact that Donut literally gave her kidnapper a lecture... and it legit made him want to reform. It's so crazy it's comical. I frigging love it, I got a real good laugh out of Mew at the end.

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

mew is certainly not fragile. so funny. :)

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Nova posted:

It was quite hilarious in my opinion.

joined Feb 28, 2016

Emotional and physical abuse, I'm almost feeling sorry for the poor idiot.

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

Chapter 21 went smoothly, glad Mew didn't kiss Ploy.

But then Ice comes along...

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

That was amezing as always!
P'mew is so cool!

joined Oct 20, 2015

Friendly reminder that currently was published ch20, 21 is in final QC. I already have QCed text for ch22 & 23. Not to mention that I'm working on English volume and Ratana's Pulse so... Don't make me angry and show some gratitude ^^" In just this month I edited 7 chapters (3 more are waiting) and I have regular job too, and reading text like "I can not STAND to WAIT MONTHS until the translation..." really pisses me off.
Thanks for using your own time for these translations! I know it takes a lot of time :) keep up the good work! Thanks again

Img_20191208_235120
joined Nov 14, 2015

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/lily_love_ch21#16
Amen!

Poor Ploy, I have still hope she get together with Ice q.q

To reply you must either login or sign up.