Forum › Lily Love discussion

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I think one thing that stands out is that Ploy asking P'Mew for a kiss actually wasn't another attempt to get her back. These past couple of chapters, she seems to have actually dropped the manipulative side altogether and gotten honest with both her and Donut for a change. Which actually subverts the "saw what they thought was a kiss" cliche a bit. Only a bit, but that's a start at least.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Poor Ploy, I have still hope she get together with Ice q.q

oh she will... I suggest you to buy Lily Love Secret Scene :>

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

She didn't kiss her! (^ _ ^)/ ....... SAFE

Artworks-000165609848-75gqpp-t500x500
joined Aug 1, 2015

Thank god. It was a much better ending then I though it would be. Though it bugs me that the boyfriend just completely gave up after one lecture. Oh well, as long as it didn't get to drama-ey I'm ok with it.

last edited at Mar 22, 2016 4:11PM

Amanda%20baptista%20avy
joined Mar 13, 2016

"But I'm fairly sure this is against the law…"

Ow, my sides… it hurts…

Really, now? Only 'fairly sure'? Well gee, better double check to make sure if that one's in the book officer. :P

Unnamed
joined Oct 22, 2015

Chapter 21 is out. It was nightmare to edit it...

You're awesome, Alextasha.

Thank you for all your hard work. It is much appreciated. :)

Luci%20skyline%20(icon%20200)
joined Feb 28, 2013

Well that deescalated, then re-escalated quickly.

I love Donut so much, her cuteness could be weaponized.

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

"Not only is this dangerous, but I'm fairly sure it's against the law..."
Donut, Donut, Donut /shakes head sadly. You are cute, sweet, kind...perhaps a little too much so. Really, it's okay to scream bloody murder. A few words of advice: monkey squeeze grapes, monkey make whine.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I get the impression P'Max and P'Ploy have seen her snap before...

Optimized-tonari_no_robot
joined Aug 24, 2015

kidnapping.........a misdemeanor.............

joined Aug 6, 2015

I hate the whole crazy ex-bf yuri trope, but if you're going to build it up for so long, at least have the decency to follow through. I don't even know how to react to chapter 21.

Well i sure thiught after reading the raws that Mew really did kiss Ploy.... GLAD she stayed FAITHFUL! XD

joined Jun 12, 2015

The devil's not so black as he is painted.

Crazycatlady89
Shitsurakuen3avatar
joined Jul 29, 2014

Someone here has Lily Love translation even if it is text, like those of FF and WDTFS? It can be in any language. I can not stand to wait months until the translation of Chapter 29

Friendly reminder that currently was published ch20, 21 is in final QC. I already have QCed text for ch22 & 23. Not to mention that I'm working on English volume and Ratana's Pulse so... Don't make me angry and show some gratitude ^^" In just this month I edited 7 chapters (3 more are waiting) and I have regular job too, and reading text like "I can not STAND to WAIT MONTHS until the translation..." really pisses me off.

Thank you so so so much for your hard work. I enjoy and appreciate it.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Drew8898 posted:

I don't even know how to react to chapter 21.

I recommend laughing. That outcome was just too comical and unexpected.

Screenshot_20180828-085722_1
joined Mar 21, 2016

thanks goodness ... he's a good guy ^^ I Love him xD Lol

7ee8f4a1-e5d8-45b2-9cbc-58f7e7d8b420
joined Jan 31, 2016

I was waiting for the translation of chapter 21 cuz the raws were funny to me even if I didn't understand lol, now that it's translated is even more hilarious :D

Thank you for the hard work in translating and sharing it ^ω^

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

Thanks so much to Alextasha and company for the back to back chapters!!

So the boyfriend really is just as bad as Ploy claimed (I had posted my doubt a number of pages ago). And he's at least 3 kinds of idiot besides. And he's someone who can actually listen to a person?? And think about what he's done!!??? When Donut pointed out he was doing a bad and counterproductive thing, rather than digging in and continuing to try to justify himself, he actually backed off, apologized, and even seemed to regret it. So maybe there's some hope for him after all. In any case, I'm glad Donut wasn't hurt and was able to get out of that situation relatively easily.

Also, if/when they get around to that conversation, I hope Donut really believes it when Mew tells her she didn't kiss Ploy, and that she doesn't start doubting Mew over that.

Img_20191208_235120
joined Nov 14, 2015

Where can I read it??? xD

Ahri_by_kittew-d9c0y0n%20-%20copia
joined Mar 13, 2016

aggressive p'mew it's so good. just what she needed to become more cooler huh. glad donut it's ok.

last edited at Mar 21, 2016 4:50PM

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Where can I read it??? xD

You can buy it :P more info here > Click

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Really wish I could get it, but I seimply can't justify $30 CDN at a time when I have no income to speak of. Pity.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Yayyy let's just play off the kidnapping! It wasn't a big deal really! I'm glad she beat him up because I don't buy his crap for a second.

wow that was so stupid but funny

Lol that was unexpected and funny. Glad she explained how it wasn't ok.

joined Sep 21, 2015

This series was so cute at the beginning and now it has become so... I can't even find an appropriate word.
She had an abusive boyfriend from whom she was running away. The same boyfriend who tried to kidnap her because he wanted her being only his. And we have to find it funny that he kidnapped the wrong person and therefore he apologized in a 'comical' way? From the very moment that the ex girlfriend appeared this manhwa has had a really boring plot and moreover it has ended like this... Disappointing. Really disappointing.

Anyway, thanks for all your effort in the translation.

To reply you must either login or sign up.