Forum › Sentimental Dust discussion

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

I think it's too late about that. If we're going from the colored pages which are probably a bit in the future, Ayu sees Hii and the teacher kissing.

Am I the only one who thinks the mangaka might be messing with us? That scene is certainly made to look like a kiss, to certainly be something that gives both us and the MC the impression of a kiss. But it's a bad view . . . worse for us because we can't see the contact point past the MC's head. But it strikes me as one of those things that could be angle--like their faces are very close but the impression of contact could be false.

The MC might have seen just the wrong moment that looked like a kiss. Or might have seen something that almost became a kiss, but didn't. Or the sensei might have realized she was there and is deliberately scheming to create jealousy to give those kids a push. She seems like the meddlesome type.
Or maybe not. But the way it was shown just made me feel like the mangaka was maybe deliberately leaving a little wiggle room to go back on our first impression later.

C0142_9_0
joined Apr 21, 2013

looking forward for next chap ..the storyline ;_;

Youravatar
joined Jan 20, 2015

It's only the first chapter and the drama starts to flow forth. This reminds me a lot of another series, but I can't quite put my finger on it.

Me%20toooo
joined Feb 9, 2014

I bet they'll reconcile in the end but Hitsuji will continue to date the teacher anyway and Ayu will just learn from her mistake or something like that.

thats the boring ending i dont want to happen

Agreed im hoping to see Hii and the teacher fucking on a desk (preferably Ayu's) while Ayu herself is watching from behind and crying.

Oh man, that'll hurt my heart right there.

joined Oct 12, 2014

I really hate Ayu, the kind of bitch that neither eats nor allows others to eat. Or more like... she didn't know what she had until she lost it, I just hate her!!!!

oh my, before that blond girl kisses her, she's still straight and she doesnt have any strange feelings for girls. Is it normal when ur Best Girl Friend suddenly confess (well, she kissed her) to u?!
well after all, it's not her fault for acting like that. And im kinda feeling sorry for her
I think she's jealous w the teacher bc she's afraid of losing her best friend - the one that used to "like" her. And it's not like she's gonna fell for her in the future...a little bit selfish hm? That's how it is...i guess
oh and btw, if the teacher has those romantic feelings for her students, she's fucking insane as fuck

joined Oct 12, 2014

I really hate Ayu, the kind of bitch that neither eats nor allows others to eat. Or more like... she didn't know what she had until she lost it, I just hate her!!!!

This is really harshly put and doesn't show a lot of understanding of the situation. Maybe Ayu did bring it upon herself but she's a teenage girl who just entered high school. You can't honestly expect her to be able to sort through her feelings easily in this sort of case. Even at the end of this first chapter she doesn't seem to realize exactly how she feels about Hitsuji other than that she's a good friend who she doesn't want to lose. Which is exactly the reason she shot Hitsuji down in the first place. All of this stuff happening is going to end up forcing her to very carefully consider her relationship with Hitsuji and whether she really just wants to be friends or if she feels the same about Hitsuji as Hitsuji did about her. (And if that is the case whether Hitsuji still feels the same or not.)

Wow, this is tottally impressive! Where is the 'like' button, oh my o_o
U r right. Now, it's time for the black hair girl to decide which is more important. A friend or To chase her friend and start a new rlts ?
Im looking forward to know the ending of this story!

Ai,yo
joined Dec 24, 2014

Oh shit. This manga is hitting just too close to home. I mean, I had this best friend since we were like five, I thought we'd be like this forever, inseparable, always chatting three hours a day on the phone even after graduating school etc. but everything went just the way I feared it would : in different uni (3rd years now) she got new pack of friends, drifted away gradually, and after that girl found a bf it seems I stoped existing. Like seriously, last time we hung out was in summer, and she was on the beach with new group of buds, I didn't even get to talk to her properly. Seems not every person out there treasures friendship like I do, fuck it, now no B.F.F.s anymore for my entire life. And I really want to punch that hii-chan for what she's doing to MC. Just too relatable, sorry for that rant

last edited at Jan 26, 2015 6:19PM

Fb_img_1557642301687
joined Aug 12, 2013

Bring on the pain.

1601027_795818500441432_7671980177939230942_n
joined Apr 14, 2014

reading p.4 ... Noooope i sail for another land, ill come back when its finished.But honestly i dont see how we can get a good ending after this first chapter ... sigh

87e044f0966d81cd1e17842f4bbc0622
joined Feb 17, 2015

Aw man! that hurt... tsk this made me cry huhuhu. I hope Ayu & Hitsuji end up together.

Es1-3muwmamw-fl
joined Dec 20, 2014

I don't really get the hate and people calling the MC selfish (or I just see things simply and can probably relate) I'm pretty sure we'll(or just me) be on the same page as the MC when, for example you have a friend you're close with and started drifting away from each other as the time goes by. You suddenly see your friend getting friendly with a new friend and you feel a pang in your chest. You'd do something unusual/nice to make the friend go in our side again, right? (like how MC initiated the sudden kiss) We'd be confused, freaked out (like me) about all this when it's laid before us. I know not all of us feel the same, but at least I tried lol but seriously tho

joined May 2, 2014

Well bitch Chan u freaking deserve itttt ! wasting all those years acting straight Lol and now u are crying ... Drop dead , totally shipping sensei and hii o(^▽^)o <3 ..Not feeling sorry about Ayu at all , I mean the bitch had her chance didn't she XD why am so mad about this fiction again lol XD

last edited at Mar 16, 2015 6:38AM

joined Apr 19, 2015

You know what I think? HA THAT'S WHAT YOU GET

Art02
joined Apr 18, 2015

I have a far fetched/no so much theory, I feel like, maybe it could be a "The teacher is interesting shes okay that Im gay" and a "Dont kiss me if its only a friend thing" Maybe...I'd love it to be. Also dont read this while on your period.

Img_1317
joined Jan 19, 2015

My body is (not) ready. I love my angsty stories

Breakdanceanomicon
joined Jun 13, 2015

When will B.G.M.R.S.P return from the war?

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Lololololololololol aangstlove triangle contuniued
Why those amazing series are still on hiatus.

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

hmm..

joined Apr 15, 2013

This is an enjoyable little story so far. I hope it isn't too long of a series, though. There is a limit to how far you can stretch a plot like this.

joined Feb 6, 2014

When I saw that page, I laughed so hard

http://kikolani.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/snape_always.jpg

joined Jun 12, 2015

Oh, an update after a year. Nice. I hope YP will finish this series. It's short. Four chapters + extra.

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

Well, that was more introspection than I would've thought she'd be capable of. This does seem to be more fastpaced than I initially thought, which I think is a good thing.

Just checked if there has been an update for this the other day. Thanks for still working on this.

last edited at Feb 18, 2016 12:37PM

joined Aug 10, 2015

Oh fuck fuck fuck...why is it that i'm always crying from stories like that?
Q_Q SO SAD.FUCKIN' SAD.I honestly wish, that Hii-chan gets together with Ayu!!!! I somehow dislike the teacher very much :/ she just seems so...ARGH.GO AWAYS SENSEI.My feeels.

Heimyfr
joined Aug 18, 2015

I think it's too late about that. If we're going from the colored pages which are probably a bit in the future, Ayu sees Hii and the teacher kissing.

Am I the only one who thinks the mangaka might be messing with us? That scene is certainly made to look like a kiss, to certainly be something that gives both us and the MC the impression of a kiss. But it's a bad view . . . worse for us because we can't see the contact point past the MC's head. But it strikes me as one of those things that could be angle--like their faces are very close but the impression of contact could be false.

I'm sorry to blow up your theory but this page http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/sentimental_dust_ch01#17 is obviously jealousy because at this point they are already dating. This is not done to protect her or anything because they are quite close.

She blew it. She had her chance and blew it.

last edited at Feb 18, 2016 1:25PM

Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

I hope the 2 bff's end up together prays to the yuri gods

To reply you must either login or sign up.