Forum › Sentimental Dust discussion

Screenshot_568
joined Oct 18, 2014

This looks so interesting..... and sad at the same time.

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

Oy, this will not break my heart right?

joined Dec 5, 2014

Oh my kokoro < 3 I hope a happy ending.

Edit : It's look like this going to be a full drama and a lots of angst (I read that in Yuri Project) ... I don't know if my heart can supporte that :(

last edited at Jan 19, 2015 12:15AM

joined Apr 23, 2014

What a cruel title.

Hino-san
joined Sep 4, 2014

After reading that my first though was... Wow, you really brought that on yourself, didn't you?

This is probably going to be pretty rough.

E19418efd5cf90129f366e240e5156b3
joined Sep 12, 2014

Aww crap, yuri netorare. Yep, this is totally gonna crush my heart if I read any more and I'm not gonna be able to stop myself. Auuu~

Puffed%20cheeks
joined Jan 19, 2015

This looks like it's going to be wonderfully tragic. Bring on the pain!

Dscans%20avatar
joined Mar 30, 2013

After reading that my first though was... Wow, you really brought that on yourself, didn't you?

This is probably going to be pretty rough.

Seriously though. It's such a common storyline yet it always manages to make me feel so many emotions every time I read something like this. :'(

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

angsty-QQ-drama doesn't get much outa me, but I'll see where this one goes and maybe it handles it well...maybe...

chocolatetacobell
joined Mar 26, 2014

cute art, agonizing story

joined Jul 8, 2013

Alright somebody plz. Spoil the ending right now plz. Tell me how this story ends. I beg of you. I ABSOLUTELY cannot continue this unless I know EXACTLY what happens in the end so somebody plz, spoil it for me. Seriously, I beg of you.

joined Apr 6, 2013

Ok, by the third title page I found crying girl funny.

Akari-mizunashi-transparent%203
joined Oct 10, 2014

So they both love each other but think the other girl isn't serious about it. Hitsuji seems to break it off because she thinks Ayu is forcing herself to be intimate with her.

Hitsuji p.33: Oh, so you're forcing yourself to kiss me because I want to be intimate with you? Don't do that.
Hitsuji p.34 I've come to love you, but if you can't reciprocate let's quit this okay? despair

Hopefully sensei notices what's going on, sits them down and makes them understand they both love each other so just fucking kiss already. But alas this is angst.

last edited at Jan 19, 2015 1:12AM

joined Jul 8, 2013

So they both love each other but think the other girl isn't serious about it. Hitsuji seems to break it off because she thinks Ayu is forcing herself to be intimate with her.

Hitsuji p.33: Oh, so you're forcing yourself to kiss me because I want to be intimate with you? Don't do that.
Hitsuji p.34 I've come to love you, but if you can't reciprocate let's quit this okay? despair

Hopefully sensei notices what's going on, sits them down and makes them understand they both love each other so just fucking kiss already. But alas this is angst.

You can fucking see the blond girl kissing the teacher in the color pages before the actual story starts. GFDI. That pisses me off.

Akari-mizunashi-transparent%203
joined Oct 10, 2014

You can fucking see the blond girl kissing the teacher in the color pages before the actual story starts. GFDI. That pisses me off.

Probably trying her hand at someone who can love her back. But yeah, stupid sensei.

last edited at Jan 19, 2015 1:35AM

Light_blue_429604_i0
joined Sep 28, 2014

really hoping that ayu and hitsuji end up together but the Aaaaaangst, Drama and Love triangle tags are killing me ;-;

Kumo2
joined Feb 18, 2014

The feels ;/

joined Dec 28, 2014

Alright somebody plz. Spoil the ending right now plz. Tell me how this story ends. I beg of you. I ABSOLUTELY cannot continue this unless I know EXACTLY what happens in the end so somebody plz, spoil it for me. Seriously, I beg of you.

I think this might help a little http://seventhstyle.com/2013/06/20/sentimental-dust-emotional-yuri-manga/

41d15eb7093baec072fbb832ad7e1d7d
joined Jun 27, 2014

Damn :( I started crying on the last few pages :'(

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

I'm gonna feel so terribly sympathetic and scarily empathetic with Ayu in this. It's one thing to get cold feet but it's another to move off the ground when you finally realize you never wanted to stand still in the first place.

joined Dec 7, 2013

This is the kind of series I'll comment on now and then check back in a few months to see if it's finished, read the comments about the ending to check if it was happy and if it was then read only the last 5 pages so I can pretend it was all a very happy series.

It's weird, I don't really mind angst/drama/love triangles at all, I've read a lot of work in those types (even with bad ends) and enjoyed them. But I got like 4 pages into this and had to go 'Noooooope', guess it's a gut feeling that it'll make me feel bad x)

last edited at Jan 19, 2015 3:36AM

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

So the Hii girl starts talking to the sensei for advice or something then somehow starts liking her too?? Maybe that will be the plot
I just don't get why Hii reject the kiss at the end???? They obviously both like each other but both are too afraid to commit or something idk

joined Sep 11, 2014

I never get tired of reading stories like this. Love me some angst

(1)images
joined May 17, 2014

I saw the student teacher tag(yay!) then I saw the love triangle tag, damn the feels is gonna be strong with this one

(1)images
joined May 17, 2014

So the Hii girl starts talking to the sensei for advice or something then somehow starts liking her too?? Maybe that will be the plot
I just don't get why Hii reject the kiss at the end???? They obviously both like each other but both are too afraid to commit or something idk

Maybe because hii thought that ayu is only doing that because they're childhood friends and hii's feeling for ayu is much more than that so .. that's what I think

To reply you must either login or sign up.