Forum › Gamma discussion

Canaan2
joined May 9, 2013

Does Flame Bane even know that it's Sakaki who gave him his power? I stand corrected. But I'm pretty sure he hates Sakaki for completely different reason and that he didn't know that Sakaki is in the JDF.

Well, Sakaki said he killed Rei for trying to spill "EDF secrets" so it's not much of a leap to assume he's part of the EDF. Even without that, he knows his whole name so it seems weird he never mentioned the incredibly powerful villain who gave him his powers and killed everyone else who didn't get powers to anyone ever. Not to mention, isn't Sakaki supposed to be a well known member of the EDF for being so young for his post?

11828559_843014909109816_2387147465110623620_n
joined Aug 2, 2015

I dedicate my first post to this manga which is absolutely GENIUS! The sister-love for me, personally, was what started it all. I wanted to know more and more about the two and as time passes (I read more chapters) I come to love the heroes themselves. I laughed so hard when Captain Japan was introduced and he just gets his butt kicked, same with Aruturo-man and Mighty Blow. I mean, I thought the two of them were practically invincible but the Emperor just wiped the floor with 'em like it's nothing! Goddamn Mika's just too OP. EVERYONE'S too op, to be completely honest.

Anyway, I started to with shipping the two sisters at first but then I realized now after chapters of sitting at the edge of my seat. that MiyuKari is love. I just want Miyuki to just NOTICE Hikari for God's sake and stop 'only' paying attention to her sister. Though the 'I'd watch the world burn for her' scene was so bloody epic. I think I fell in love at first sight.

Btw, the scene with Blue Train and Hornetman was just so beautiful... I think I shed a tear there for a moment.... ONLY A LITTLE, OKAY!

I'm still slightly disappointed that Miyuki is ranked lower than Hikari's sister in the latter's like list. I mean, come on! You need to love her more than the world itself! YOU NEED TO BE ANOTHER MIYUKI! BUT NOT FOR HER SISTER!

As an end note, I really do hope the author does a full flashback on the grand battle against the Durai. I seriously want to know what Yuri's full power is. And i also want to know how Mika stopped Zen going wild in the past. Mika x Zen kinda sounds cute now that I think about it. Oh, and don't tell anyone, but I think Miyuki's a siscon!

Art
joined Jan 31, 2013

Well, Sakaki said he killed Rei for trying to spill "EDF secrets" so it's not much of a leap to assume he's part of the EDF. Even without that, he knows his whole name so it seems weird he never mentioned the incredibly powerful villain who gave him his powers and killed everyone else who didn't get powers to anyone ever. Not to mention, isn't Sakaki supposed to be a well known member of the EDF for being so young for his post?

Now that you mention it...
But then, don't forget that all this time, no one ever mention Flame Bane's activity after Rei's incident. So, I'd assume that he was occupied with something else, like maybe, training in mountain or finding McGuffin or something? I admit that this theory is too flimsy, this is just how I interpret the plothole in my mind.

And, no AshuraX Mika x Zen isn't going to fly because Mika has already hooked with her Rivalrun.

last edited at Aug 3, 2015 2:04AM

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Son of a bitch

Sakaki you're a colossal asshole.

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

none of the girls in this manga muscular at all even though they with the military..
those cup sizes in profiles...not again.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Crap just got real. And Yuri reacting to the "Marilyn" with that annoyed face XD

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

Iron woman :D

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

A female Ironman. Yessss~

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

well there goes my favorite super hero cuz now the is a girl version with even cooler looking armour

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Does Nina not having Tony's personality problems make her better or worse?

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

i wanted to say this many chapters ago, the stat at the end are always wrong... this time the scentist hero have intelligence : 6, i remember the faster hero with 5 of speed, or the strongest with mediocre strengh.

well, it's not that important anyway, and i love the story, especially now that the villain is out, i dislike when the reader find out who is the traitor way before the protagonist of the story, usually is a cheap way to build suspance

Art
joined Jan 31, 2013

Does Nina not having Tony's personality problems make her better or worse?

Sure make her different, I don't think we can compare them.

I honestly prefer they wrote Maririn instead of Marilyn. Because I think the joke was about how other people use cutesy names on captain Marina. Just an opinion though.

By the way, next chapter will be a homage to my favorite Ultraman.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Ironman and dissing Godzilla, uh? Goddamit, where are the DC heroes pastiches?

Story's still awesome as hell though.

joined Feb 15, 2013

So 3 out of 4 probably strongest remained heroes were revealed: http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/gamma_ch12#54

1 lost power. 1 may have died (considering his body was cut almost into half). 1 still with the force, And 1 unknown thingy on the far left. Probably the giant hero Arturoman that will appear next chapter

last edited at Aug 14, 2015 11:48AM

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Thanks to the anon who pointed out we were missing chapter 38, should be fixed now.

Hyewon%20blush-1%2041
joined Dec 15, 2013

Didn't expect to like this as much as I did. Though honestly I'm a bit meh about about Miyuki x Yuri. It's nice but I don't feel much about it. On the other hand, I got on board the Yuri x Marina ship pretty quickly, especially after the chapter when Yuri sees her in casual wear, haha.

joined Jul 8, 2013

Okay then, so this was EXACTLY as sudden as it felt in the raw. Very poor lead up for Miyuki and Hikari. Like we knew Hikari was all about that but we haven't really seen anything from Miyuki.

20180507_162716
joined Apr 5, 2015

So apparently Hornetman is 17 cm when he isn't a superhero lol

joined May 24, 2014

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/gamma_ch16#52

Spiderman 3, man of steel and the amazing spiderman 2 are among his favorite movies? BLASPHEMY!

Well at least he didn't care for the dork knight trilogy

Yatsude%20avatar%202
joined Aug 4, 2014

One of these things is not like the others~
One of these things just doesn't belong~

Jingle All the Way

Well, not really. Considering the other movies on Jun's list, it makes perfect sense. But still.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I am loving the whole superheroes teaming up thing that's been going on for the past few chapters. It's really nice seeing familiar faces again.

Sj2
joined Nov 23, 2014

Hikari... how dare you cheat on me ;_;

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011
Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Unexpected yuri development is best yuri devolopment...

To reply you must either login or sign up.