Forum › Gamma discussion

joined Dec 28, 2014

Lol this needs a love triangle tag lol

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Even more than the previous, this chapter hints strongly that the sisters relationship is not quite platonic, especially the comment on the "afterparty" during yuri's birthday. :3

And I think it's the first time we see yuri actually showing a jealous/possesive side over her sister, usually, always feels more like she's not actively pursuing her affection.

Sj2
joined Nov 23, 2014

Lol this needs a love triangle tag lol

NO.
Hikari is mine.

TheYuriReviewer
Profile_picture_by_theyurireviewer-d5lqbnw_(4)
joined Mar 24, 2013

what a twist!

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

The siscon is strong in this one....

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Well shit.

Hornet man, no...

;_;

joined Mar 23, 2013

Well shit.

Hornet man, no...

;_;

Totally not cool development, undo this author!

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

I don't think this point warrants a spoiler at all, but Miyuki is not deeply in love with Yuri sexually. She is displaying a sort of extreme sisterly love probably to satisfy her lust since there's plenty of touchy feely, but seriously. I wouldn't put the Incest tag here, haha. If there is one, I'd rather have a Siscon tag.

I scanned through the raws of the whole manga yesterday since I got hopelessly hooked. ;__; I skipped through ALL of the fight scenes like no tomorrow though, haha...

If anyone is interested, here is how the relationships kind of go down (in case you couldn't tell, SPOILER ALERT):

Like, REALLY BIG SPOILER ALERT.

Sorry for the repetition, but this message really needs to get across to some people.

REALLY BIG SPOILER ALERT.

In the omake at the end of volume 3, Hikari wants to find a gift for Miyuki for Christmas, so she and Yuri go shopping. This is probably where Hikari really starts getting her fluttery feelings for Miyuki.

Not soon after, they go to the same college together after graduating and end up living together. I don't know if I TOTALLY missed something, but it happens a little fast. Miyuki plans to return home to visit Yuri alone, but Hikari holds her hand, looks at her intimately and says: "I want to be by your side."

One of the ending cover pics suggests them reaaaaally getting it on in the bedroom after that scene! ... Yes, Hikari is the dominant one.

Meanwhile, Yuri visits the Captain's house (by accident) and sees her like a normal woman instead of the usual no-bullshit Captain. They kind of start hitting it off from there as comrades and friends.

Some stuff happens here and there, but near the end, Hikari and Miyuki face off against the guy that killed Hikari's best friend. IIRC, he gets away and Hikari and Miyuki are left alone. Hikari suggests that she should go alone, but Miyuki tells her the backstory of Lily Cure.

Lily Cure was composed of two girls: obviously Yuri and Miyuki's supposed best friend, Midori. However, Midori gave her life to save Yuri, and then her powers mostly went poof. Miyuki explains that when she first met Hikari, her only wish was to protect Yuri and didn't give a flying fuck about anything else. However, now the one who is most important to her is Hikari. Miyuki tells her never to say such rash things again. Hikari agrees and they go fight the guy again together... oh, and they kiss!

After the fight, Hikari is exhausted and lays on the ground. Miyuki says she has to go find Yuri, but she states she wishes to stay by Hikari's side a bit longer :') And they kiss again.

The beginning of the next chapter, Hikari's in a temporary wheelchair with Miyuki wheeling her around. They exchange the typical "itterasshai!" and "ittekimasu" like a married couple. Mizuki and I think Mika (?) ask why they didn't kiss each other goodbye, which gets them both flustered, haha.

That's about where their development ends.

Meanwhile, Yuri and Melina fight alongside each other to kill Sakaki, who we've learned can kill people if his blood lands on someone's skin. However, when Melina is caught off guard, she gets stabbed in the stomach. Sakaki then rushes Yuri, but Melina, with her last bit of strength, stabs Sakaki to stop him. Melina is then slashed across the chest by him. Yuri, enraged, goes full Lily Cure, but fails and Sakaki is gone.

Yuri uses the power of Lily Cure to heal Melina up by kissing her! Yuri sees a vision of Midori, who we later see gives Yuri her power somehow, lol.

Stuff happens in between and Sakaki gets disposed of because this is a hero story.

Hikari joins the EDF after she loses her power against the guy she fought with Miyuki and they live together. Yuri lives with Melina and everything is all peaceful again.

Also, spoilers about the next two or so chapters ahead:

Hornetman in the last chapter is actually a fake, but Blue Train is absolutely enraged. He states he'll never be tricked again and fights the REAL Hornetman. However, Hornetman accidentally knocks Blue Train off a building and it's revealed that Hornetman is Sho's best friend.

last edited at Jun 17, 2015 2:52PM

Sj2
joined Nov 23, 2014

^ @Seira you got a link? I won't be able to understand it but I'm curious!

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

^ @Seira you got a link? I won't be able to understand it but I'm curious!

I don't know if I can post download links here, haha... I found it by looking up the title and author in Japanese, so that should help you on your search. That would be γ-ガンマ 荻野 純. If you get a result with DL Zip, then that's the one you are looking for.

Please download at your own discretion. I have no antivirus protection software, but I'm a-okay for now. I can reupload the raws I got if posting download links is the norm here.

... Also, I kind of messed up quite a few details on my last post since I posted all of that from my phone and had no full recollection of the story. I only messed up on the smaller things, but you know... Now that I actually took the time to read it through and can give more accurate spoilers to those who want it. :')

P.S. If you know how to read the most basic kanji (like the numbers from 1-10 for example) AND you understand some vocabulary, you should be fine with reading this because it gives furigana for nearly everything.

last edited at Jun 18, 2015 5:18PM

Sj2
joined Nov 23, 2014

... Also, I kind of messed up quite a few details on my last post since I posted all of that from my phone and had no full recollection of the story. I only messed up on the smaller things, but you know... Now that I actually took the time to read it through and can give more accurate spoilers to those who want it. :')

Aww shucks. I don't really like to download manga from the internet. I'll have to think about this seriously. Thanks though. I would ask you to email it to me but I'm not sure if we're allowed to post personal information here either. And I really want the spoilers too! Everything's already going downhill when I learned that Hikari and Miyuki hooked up together.

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

Aww shucks. I don't really like to download manga from the internet. I'll have to think about this seriously. Thanks though. I would ask you to email it to me but I'm not sure if we're allowed to post personal information here either. And I really want the spoilers too! Everything's already going downhill when I learned that Hikari and Miyuki hooked up together.

Hey hey, what's wrong with that? I think they're a good fit! Plus, it's not really unexpected anyway, haha. On the other hand, it went downhill for me when I saw Yuri with Marina together. Anyway, I found the development between Hikari and Miyuki only a little bit odd because it happened all so suddenly, but they honestly look quite cute together.

If Tumblr links are allowed, I can always casually post my Tumblr here with the raws and stuff.

Sj2
joined Nov 23, 2014

Hey hey, what's wrong with that? I think they're a good fit! Plus, it's not really unexpected anyway, haha. On the other hand, it went downhill for me when I saw Yuri with Marina together. Anyway, I found the development between Hikari and Miyuki only a little bit odd because it happened all so suddenly, but they honestly look quite cute together.

If Tumblr links are allowed, I can always casually post my Tumblr here with the raws and stuff.

Nothing wrong with it. I was just being selfish for wanting Hikari all to myself haha. I tried downloading the stuff but couldn't open it. Wasted 25 minutes of my life. Anyway, all our questions about what's allowed or not aren't being heard lol so I'm going to take a risk here. If you can, please email the stuff to my gmail... my e-address is my username, just add gmail.com. Oh and throw in your tumblr. Thank you much :)

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

Nothing wrong with it. I was just being selfish for wanting Hikari all to myself haha. I tried downloading the stuff but couldn't open it. Wasted 25 minutes of my life. Anyway, all our questions about what's allowed or not aren't being heard lol so I'm going to take a risk here. If you can, please email the stuff to my gmail... my e-address is my username, just add gmail.com. Oh and throw in your tumblr. Thank you much :)

Gotcha, I'll send it over. Also, I seldom use Tumblr, it was just a suggestion, heh. I might translate and typeset this thing for myself if I tell myself to stop being lazy and reinstall Photoshop already on my new laptop. It's relatively easy to understand, frankly.

Also, Hikari is everyone's! I like her, she's cool and super cute :(

... But since my gay yuri girlfriend lurks Dynasty forums often, I'm obligated to say Hikari is not as cute as her. :^)

Sj2
joined Nov 23, 2014

Gotcha, I'll send it over. Also, I seldom use Tumblr, it was just a suggestion, heh. I might translate and typeset this thing for myself if I tell myself to stop being lazy and reinstall Photoshop already on my new laptop. It's relatively easy to understand, frankly.

Also, Hikari is everyone's! I like her, she's cool and super cute :(

... But since my gay yuri girlfriend lurks Dynasty forums often, I'm obligated to say Hikari is not as cute as her. :^)

Thank you so much! That'll give me something to do over the summer lol. And if you do do that, might I suggest sharing the newly translated chapters to the unfortunate such as myself?

Isn't she? She's like the drawing version of Michelle Pfeiffer as catwoman fufufu. But uhh ahem, yeah I totally understand. If I were in your position I would say the same thing about my girlfriend too ;) (nudge nudge No worries bruh I got your back)

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

It might be the format but I'm getting real tired of the bad guys having such a blatant advantage on the good guys and essentialy going "all going according to the plan" every single time.

Genbuakicon
joined Jun 27, 2015

I'm so glad this series has even just fanservice yuri content in it because this superhero stuff has me hooked and I might not have found it without the yuri tag. Hyped as hell about Hornetman and Blue Train. The best bros.

last edited at Jun 29, 2015 12:29AM

joined Apr 6, 2013

I'm so glad this series has even just fanservice yuri content in it because this superhero stuff has me hooked and I might not have found it without the yuri tag. Hyped as hell about Hornetman and Blue Train. The best bros.

I concur, I have not seen this series anywhere else so without it being Yuri who knows if it would have ever been translated. Which is to bad because it's just as good as One Punch Man and My Hero Academia.

18160285_1855872217963427_5205910394689814528_a
joined Aug 31, 2014

That Yuri-pie merch tho

joined Jun 29, 2015

I'm still disappointed that the two sisters don't end up a couple they are so cute together.

joined Apr 6, 2013

I'm still disappointed that the two sisters don't end up a couple they are so cute together.

I am more "Meh" on that detail. I am just glad we get a Yuri ending at all, plus I like Hikari and Miyuki's relationship and I am super curious as to how Yuri and the Captain get together

last edited at Jun 29, 2015 7:54AM

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Hyped as hell about Hornetman and Blue Train. The best bros.

Yess their camaraderie is awesome. Totally looking forward to them kicking ass together.

Edit: Although thinking about it more now....I have a feeling something bad will happen since the past few chapters have just been absolutely heart wrenching :( I hope I'm wrong.

last edited at Jun 29, 2015 6:55PM

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

On the extra. Wa Marina (the captain)'s most favourite thing is Yuri. Wondering what's her reason. Maybe it has something to do with Yuri being Lily Cure

Also we know Hikari is completely naked under her skin-tight hero suits. Is she just an exhibitionist? Don't think underwear would weight anything

last edited at Jun 30, 2015 3:39AM

joined May 10, 2011

It hurts to read this, but I can't stop.

Genbuakicon
joined Jun 27, 2015

Hyped as hell about Hornetman and Blue Train. The best bros.

Yess their camaraderie is awesome. Totally looking forward to them kicking ass together.

Edit: Although thinking about it more now....I have a feeling something bad will happen since the past few chapters have just been absolutely heart wrenching :( I hope I'm wrong.

Well so much for that.

Also the author geeking out about Spider-Man is awesome and adorable and I lo-

Favorite movie is Spider-Man 3

... S-So close, and yet so far...

To reply you must either login or sign up.