Forum › Gamma discussion

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

Hikari's suit is ..something else 8D

joined Jun 30, 2015

Erm... I'm new here, how to make spoiler?

But damn Marvel in Yuriverse delivers again.

joined Jun 12, 2015

Read this tutorial.

Kumo2
joined Feb 18, 2014

Crap. This series sure have some gut wrenching feel moments for something that is drawn so cutesy.

Art
joined Jan 31, 2013

Rather, why don't we have another thread for spoilers? So that we don't ruin it for everyone else.

joined Jun 30, 2015

Read this tutorial.

Thanks a lot

I'm still disappointed that the two sisters don't end up a couple they are so cute together.

I am more "Meh" on that detail. I am just glad we get a Yuri ending at all, plus I like Hikari and Miyuki's relationship and I am super curious as to how Yuri and the Captain get together

With the last chapter there is already hint for Yuri and Captain's relationship (notice Yuri on the top of Captain's favorite). I didn't recognize that the blond girl in that spoiler is the Captain if she didn't put her hair down

There are more and more hints about Hikari x Miyuki

And lol at page 7, top-right panel. Their boobs.

last edited at Jun 30, 2015 9:27AM

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Mmh, that explanation on Hikari's costume comes just as I was actually starting to wonder if she really was wearing any at all. With that cameltoe, was really starting to wonder if she wasn't just putting on some bodypaint. XD

As for why no undies... I guess considering how skintight it is, she doesn't want to have panties kind of showing all over... Though she could at least... I don't know, put something thin to at least cover her nipples and cameltoe. So yeah, really starting to think that she's an exhibitionist alright. :p

last edited at Jun 30, 2015 10:33AM

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Hyped as hell about Hornetman and Blue Train. The best bros.

Yess their camaraderie is awesome. Totally looking forward to them kicking ass together.

Edit: Although thinking about it more now....I have a feeling something bad will happen since the past few chapters have just been absolutely heart wrenching :( I hope I'm wrong.

Well so much for that.

Ughhh why did I have to be right? I really liked Blue Train. He was one of the first heroes we were able to get to know so his death hit me pretty hard. Props to the author for not being afraid of killing off characters though.

Also the author geeking out about Spider-Man is awesome and adorable and I lo-

Favorite movie is Spider-Man 3

... S-So close, and yet so far...

Hahaha seriously. Spiderman 3 was the weakest out of them. There was just so much wrong with that movie.

Oooooooo Mika is next. I've been curious about her story for a while.

last edited at Jun 30, 2015 12:04PM

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I was kinda expecting one of them would die but I was hoping it wouldn't happen...Oh well. I'm liking this development so far, with things getting more serious. I hope more developments between the relationships between Hikari and Miyuki, as well as Captain Marina and Yuri come up soon.

Also, what was Mika called in the original Japanese? I mean, was she called Puella Magi also?

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

AWWWWW C'MON! AGAIN?

This guy needs to stop reading Marvel and start reading some DC, smug villians curbstomping heroes and winning every time gets old REAL fast.

Good to see some foreshadowing on the couples though,

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

AWWWWW C'MON! AGAIN?

This guy needs to stop reading Marvel and start reading some DC, smug villians curbstomping heroes and winning every time gets old REAL fast.

That actually sounds like DC's Grimdark period, back when the big mystery behind Teen Titans was what teenager were they gonna kill this time. They spent quite a while forgetting what fun and heroic meant.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Even when things were like that, DC Villians rarely got that massive advantage over the heroes and every victory counted.

Is irritating to have the heroes succeed after facing so many obstacles just to have a villian randomly pop to screw things up just because,

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

There is that hint on Volume 4 probably on the strongest remain heroes. With Mika, a guy with gun blade, and one in armour suit.

But damn, the heroes are got run over without being able to do anything more than killing their cannon folders. Discharge, Lostman, now even Blue Train. It's depressing

Why didn't they execute that Fire Eater guy through. He destroyed a whole city

last edited at Jun 30, 2015 5:00PM

Ioruu%20dr
joined Jul 13, 2014

This becoming Marvel vs DC thread nao?

And damn this chapter. Damn it!
I mean, even though he's not exactly the main character, and anything can happen in the battlefield, this is still...

Bunnythor_full_small
joined May 17, 2015

It hurts to read this, but I can't stop.

I have to stop, because it hurts to read this.

Don't care if there is a happy ending or not. Too much pain and grimness to get through on the way.

007b
joined Jun 12, 2014

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/gamma_ch12#36

An explosion of Fury! Did Yuri just use her Lily Cure powers? Why did none of the characters comment? Did any readers not see this coming? Has killing become the hero thing to do? Find out next time on: Gamma!

last edited at Jun 30, 2015 9:59PM

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

An explosion of Fury! Did Yuri just use her Lily Cure powers? Why did none of the characters comment? Did any readers not see this coming? Has killing become the hero thing to do? Find out next time on: Gamma!

Question 1, 2, 3 : Yes and it's not the first time she use what she has left of it. It's totally in character for her to be reckless and emotional like that
Question 4 : Is this question still about this page ? Because she didn't kill anyone, she missed the guy.

007b
joined Jun 12, 2014

Question 1, 2, 3 : Yes and it's not the first time she use what she has left of it. It's totally in character for her to be reckless and emotional like that
Question 4 : Is this question still about this page ? Because she didn't kill anyone, she missed the guy.

Not that page specifically, though she did attempt to kill someone. They appeared to kill a villain earlier in the chapter without much hesitation.

I can't remember Yuri using her powers before except in flashbacks. Maybe I'm just forgetting something. Could you provide some links?

last edited at Jun 30, 2015 10:58PM

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Not that page specifically, though she did attempt to kill someone. They appeared to kill a villain earlier in the chapter without much hesitation.

I can't remember Yuri using her powers before except in flashbacks. Maybe I'm just forgetting something. Could you provide some links?

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/gamma_ch02#30

007b
joined Jun 12, 2014

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/gamma_ch02#30

Ah, so I had forgotten something. Very well, I acknowledge your point.

TheYuriReviewer
Profile_picture_by_theyurireviewer-d5lqbnw_(4)
joined Mar 24, 2013

that was pretty awesome and morbid at the same time

joined Jun 30, 2015

She does have the resolve to kill people if it means to protect somebody. Pretty much she wouldn't even hesitate when she loses her temper at that moment.

joined Jan 8, 2014

I hope we get the next volume soon ^_^
I got all misty eyed reading this...I wasnt the only one right?
And on a side note...
Who else was all "whoa!" When captain turned out to be a badass with a legendary weapon? not to mention how cool and sexy she looked when she emerged from the rubble!
And yeah seeing light brights suit explanation was amusing and ecchi lol
One more question...
I dunno if its cause I liked the marvel cards when I was a kid but one of my fave things about this series is the bios and stats that are provided for each hero/character
...in closing, this series is awesome! ^_^ thanks for scantalating

last edited at Jul 1, 2015 5:07PM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Can everybody stop liking this so I feel less bad about rage quitting over pairings?

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Can everybody stop liking this so I feel less bad about rage quitting over pairings?

Behind the siscon pairing?

I did too. But just have to learn to accept. It's strange through as i think the sisters were pretty much a couple already. Like they cuddling, have no trouble licking each other lips. Miyuki go free-groping on Yuri. Sleep/ take baths in each other arms. Not to mention easier getting jealous, Yuri in particular.

The only logical reason that they could ended up apart is... well... let's be honest Miyuki has a much darker side to her character. Remember the "if it's for Yuri, i will gladly watch the world burnt"? So maybe, just maybe her current persona, Yuri-pie-glomping was sorta artifact, to basically showered Yuri with love and hence can distract/distant Yuri from her darker past.

As apparently Yuri and a the coalition of heroes were basically at war against the alien's race earlier. Losing her possibly very close friends aside, I think she went through a lot too. Meanwhile Miyuki probably couldn't do anything the whole time and her guilt just stacking up until she finds her life no other purpose, but for her sister (to make up for her sister sacrifice)

last edited at Jul 2, 2015 1:54AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.