Forum › My Beloved discussion

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

Youko is so fucking beta, god damn. I give her credit for slapping a hoe but damn. Get up in there and do something, for real

haha, I had to look to see which story this one. Jin-sensei's works are starting to mash up into one big 'ol Takamiya Jin universe with what appears to be minimal differences between the stories, plots, and characters :-(

that or too many of her chapters are being unleashed on us all at once.

last edited at Sep 30, 2014 2:12AM

joined Jun 12, 2012

Youko is so fucking beta, god damn. I give her credit for slapping a hoe but damn. Get up in there and do something, for real

haha, I had to look to see which story this one. Jin-sensei's works are starting to mash up into one big 'ol Takamiya Jin universe with what appears to be minimal differences between the stories, plots, and characters :-(

I completely agree. There's so many works being pushed in such a small amount of time, that's it's getting hard to distinguish between them all

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Let me get this right, you people want less yuri?

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

Let me get this right, you people want less yuri?

Is there such a thing as too much yuri?

Look out, here comes another Takemiya Jin story, give me 30 minutes or so. It's one of her earlier ones, so it's relatively light compared to most of her more recent stories. But definitely heavier than Delicious Time was.

last edited at Sep 30, 2014 8:03PM

joined Feb 11, 2014

The end of this latest one...
Gonna have to side with Youko here: Nozomi and Eri are totes canon and frankly adorable. Plus, Umi obviously is head over heels for Kotori. :p

last edited at Oct 1, 2014 1:37PM

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Pfft i seriously laughed at page 22, i'm expecting something on the perspective of the black hair girl showing that she didn't mean that or something, seriously, that was the most unconvincing set of dialogue i've stumbled across

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

ah yes the "it was just pretend" http://lgbtlaughs.tumblr.com/post/96104009559/dualpaperbags-now-you-too-can-play-along-with dammit this one isnt on the bingo card!

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

I completely agree. There's so many works being pushed in such a small amount of time, that's it's getting hard to distinguish between them all

and the fact that this's "A 10-part series published over three anthologies" doesn't help,
and even the angst must have a limit, i bet every chapter ends with a girl running away crying

249670-ryuunosuke_large
joined Mar 21, 2013

New best credits page. :D

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

God I just wish these girls would just sit the fuck down and listen to each other instead of running away before the other party can say something. But then again probably all manga/anime series would but cut in half if that were to happen.

Episode9-2
joined Mar 9, 2014

How I wish Takemiya Jin left the yuri line for a bit and stepped into LGBT territory... I bet that'd be a miracle.

Btw Imma have to side with Youko, NozoEri best couple.

last edited at Oct 1, 2014 2:49PM

Konami
joined Jan 18, 2014

I just gotta hold back the tears and believe that everything will be alright in the end :(

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Suggesting Lots of slapping tag for this series.

C0142_9_0
joined Apr 21, 2013

never failed to amuse me :)

joined Apr 6, 2013

Wouldn't that fall under Violence, though "Lots of slapping" would be funny.

last edited at Oct 1, 2014 3:28PM

machigai kouhai Uploader
Wympw_yh
NHFH Scanlations
joined Sep 10, 2014

THE CREDIT PAGE MADE ME CRY! ONEESAMAS HOW COULD YOU!

KittyCatOmaniac
E19418efd5cf90129f366e240e5156b3
joined Sep 12, 2014

The fact that there are people here rooting for Tsukiko baffles me :s

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

How I wish Takemiya Jin left the yuri line for a bit and stepped into LGBT territory... I bet that'd be a miracle.

Do you mean you would like her to focus a little bit more on "realistic adults' relationship"?

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Do you mean you would like her to focus a little bit more on "realistic adults' relationship"?

Heh, that ain't happening, Takemiya Jin is the master of playing it safe

isolatedcrystal
Shiznat1
joined Aug 19, 2014

The fucking credit page made me want to throw my computer off a cliff.
NOZERI IS CANON GO AWAY

Snowflakes%20icon
joined Jun 22, 2014

NOZERI IS CANON GO AWAY

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Wow fuck you Nana, fuck you hard! ( even if fictional) how can She say "I was gettin' bored " after slapping her best friend and accusing her of jealously as if she didnt knew her... Fuck that, love isn't blind she's just a fool.
10/10 credit page

last edited at Oct 1, 2014 7:17PM

lildevilinhell
Untitled-1
joined Jun 19, 2013

NOZERI IS CANON GO AWAY

If it makes you feel better... School Idol Diary Eli event had Umi teasing that Eli's most important person was Nozomi lol.

Rin
joined Apr 1, 2014

Wouldn't that fall under Violence, though "Lots of slapping" would be funny.

Leaving this here assuming the tag would fit at that perfectly
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/even_though_i_was_ready_it_hurts

E8xkjfiweawhwl5
joined Sep 23, 2013

Page 5 Someone somewhere said that Takemiya-sensei’s blushes were the cutest, and I’m inclined to agree.

To reply you must either login or sign up.