Forum › Your Fault discussion

Coollogo_com_262501472
joined Jul 21, 2014

Very sad and... beautiful at the same time. It made me reflect very much.

+Dito..*reflecting on myself*

Coollogo_com_262501472
joined Jul 21, 2014

We do not aim to categorize every bit of content perfectly - we aim to reasonably capture the content of a story so that it may be noticed or avoided by persons interested.

THANK YOU. Between the people in this thread who say they hated it because it felt like NTR and the people who say they were totally into it because it felt like NTR, whether or not it's absolutely precisely accurate to the dictionary definition is a side issue. I really appreciate this kind of flexible practicality.

=Hmm..same here

Commandershepard13
1071350_639308102760295_1399509523_o
joined Mar 24, 2014

I saw the NTR tag and prepared for a shitstorm. Looks like I was on the money about that one.

Commandershepard13
1071350_639308102760295_1399509523_o
joined Mar 24, 2014

Am I the only one who felt the senpai seemed to embody a lot of negative stereotypes about gay people?
She seemed like a pretty cliche "predatory gay" character to me, just saying.

last edited at Sep 16, 2014 2:11AM

joined Apr 14, 2013

This is my first ever NTR and I am proud tbh. I don't understand why people don't like this, I think this is amazing in terms of...hmmm, how can I say this...in terms of how people put themselves in situations(?). I like it, plus the artwork is amazing. Poor Ayaka, but who knows? Maybe a threesome could come into the works, or maybe a little bit more voyeuristic situations could come about...or oooooooh!! My favorite possibility is a potential surprise, vengeful sex session where Ayaka just goes in on Nanako...OMG YES!!!! ugh...I want more...

Hinageshi_icon
joined Jul 20, 2013

Jesus fucking christ. Did anyone else notice how bad the writing was in this one? The characterization was poor, especially with the senpai. For much of the story, we never get to know who the senpai is, what her relation to the main characters is (other than the sex), or what her motives are. Rather than a fleshed out villain, she kind of just felt like a stock character. As a result, when the senpai and Ayaka meet eyes in that infamous moment, there's no real impact. The two were total strangers. It was more weird and confusing than anything.

I also thought Ayaka's reaction was completely odd. Where's the feelings of outrage, hurt, and betrayal!? Even her jealousy wasn't all that much. Kanako was her best friend. Wouldn't she be at least a little bit upset that she was keeping such a huge secret from her?

And that second part might've been even more atrocious than the first, imo. The romantic development between Kakano and the senpai was so forced. It was way too quick –all of it. They barely knew each other. And also, can we talk about how fucked up that senpai is? She comes off as a fucking rapist! "I'm so happy I could assault you"!? At that part, I was yelling, "RUN! Get the fuck outta there!" But seriously, what the hell? I definitely agree with the others who are saying the senpai was merely taking advantage of Kakano. All those "I love you"'s were lies –that includes Kakano's (there's no way you love this chick after just 5 minutes. Please.) The girl was ignorant and naive, and the senpai honed in on that. In the end, she really is still a child.

Even from a NTR fan's perspective, this story should come off weak. The writing was just no good, imo.

joined Sep 15, 2014

Jesus fucking christ. Did anyone else notice how bad the writing was in this one? The characterization was poor, especially with the senpai. For much of the story, we never get to know who the senpai is, what her relation to the main characters is (other than the sex), or what her motives are. Rather than a fleshed out villain, she kind of just felt like a stock character. As a result, when the senpai and Ayaka meet eyes in that infamous moment, there's no real impact. The two were total strangers. It was more weird and confusing than anything.

I also thought Ayaka's reaction was completely odd. Where's the feelings of outrage, hurt, and betrayal!? Even her jealousy wasn't all that much. Kanako was her best friend. Wouldn't she be at least a little bit upset that she was keeping such a huge secret from her?

And that second part might've been even more atrocious than the first, imo. The romantic development between Kakano and the senpai was so forced. It was way too quick –all of it. They barely knew each other. And also, can we talk about how fucked up that senpai is? She comes off as a fucking rapist! "I'm so happy I could assault you"!? At that part, I was yelling, "RUN! Get the fuck outta there!" But seriously, what the hell? I definitely agree with the others who are saying the senpai was merely taking advantage of Kakano. All those "I love you"'s were lies –that includes Kakano's (there's no way you love this chick after just 5 minutes. Please.) The girl was ignorant and naive, and the senpai honed in on that. In the end, she really is still a child.

Even from a NTR fan's perspective, this story should come off weak. The writing was just no good, imo.

Maybe you just don't like NTR at all, your complain is more about how you prefer the story did, it's not about the writing.

joined Mar 23, 2013

So just like every single NTR with a faceless delinquent/ fat bald old man? They are stock characters so you can self-insert into doing the stealing. That's the whole point. Unless you love being a little girl and want to be sexually assaulted, there's that too.

Why would she care bout this? She's not romantically involved with her and it's not like everyone would feel "betrayed" by a friend not telling him/her about sexual developments, that's pretty private.

And that second part might've been even more atrocious than the first, imo. The romantic development between Kakano and the senpai was so forced. It was way too quick –all of it.

It's all about the sex. Again just like every single H-manga NTR, the girl is just so lustful she can only think of getting it on, why are you talking about romance here?

They barely knew each other. And also, can we talk about how fucked up that senpai is? She comes off as a fucking rapist!

The person doing the "stealing" isn't a good person/ is a rapey! More news at 11.

"I'm so happy I could assault you"!? At that part, I was yelling, "RUN! Get the fuck outta there!" But seriously, what the hell? I definitely agree with the others who are saying the senpai was merely taking advantage of Kakano.

Yeah just like every single NTR, all of those girls/boys that are being stolen away... It's not for their benefit at all.

All those "I love you"'s were lies –that includes Kakano's (there's no way you love this chick after just 5 minutes. Please.) The girl was ignorant and naive, and the senpai honed in on that. In the end, she really is still a child.

The thirst is real.

This is on par with pretty much 90% of NTR, so I don't think you're a NTR "fan". Unless you were speaking from the perspective of one but the way you phrase it makes it unclear to me.

Images
joined Apr 4, 2012

as someone who has read countless NTR, this definitely does not qualified as NTR since the childhood friends don't have a romantic relationship in the first place and the black hair girl never said she loved her friend in a romantic way. love triangle sure but not NTR.

last edited at Sep 18, 2014 12:39AM

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I skipped most of the discussion so excuse me if I say something obvious or already discussed, but this story depicts something very common on schools (if not as melodramatic), the lack of confidence and courage to talk things leaving someone smarter/cunning/douchier to take advantage of it is something that happened to everyone at some point or another on our lives.

Is still depressing, and there's a certain unhealthy NTR attitude at the end but is pretty down to earth and the art is really easy into the eyes. Now can we get more Nekoyama and Inugami please?

Imagesn79yw9ay
joined Jan 27, 2012

To those complaining that people went to the effort of translating and uploading this, there is a NTR tag on it, if that ain't your gig, don't read it and move on.

Feel like you have to be somewhat masochistic to really like this. And i did. :)

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

To those complaining that people went to the effort of translating and uploading this, there is a NTR tag on it, if that ain't your gig, don't read it and move on.

Feel like you have to be somewhat masochistic to really like this. And i did. :)

so you are saying you are masochistic?

Birdi
joined Sep 19, 2014

Am I the only one who felt the senpai seemed to embody a lot of negative stereotypes about gay people?
She seemed like a pretty cliche "predatory gay" character to me, just saying.

Well, predatory gay character are not common stereotypes not even in Hentai so not

joined Apr 6, 2014

Personally, I don't feel like this is NTR. And although the senpai showed Ayaka a blood-boiling grin on page 13, as if to say "I won," (fighting words, in my book) I don't feel like she's the villain in this. I also don't fault Ayaka for trying to take her time and figure out her own feelings--as main characters often do in queer-centric (and, even, het) publications--despite the title of the manga.

In fact, I feel as though the only truly perverse character in this entire read was Kanako. Of all of the characters, she had the least pure motivations. When she'd gotten involved with her senpai, she immediately thought of Ayaka; her declaration of love was only reactionary--a bargaining chip for an orgasm. And at the end, she determines that she'll only act as childish as Ayaka wants her to--that she'll only show her "adult" self to her senpai. In the end, it feels like all of Kananko's intentions are pointing towards spiting Ayaka for not noticing her feelings or pursuing a relationship. It just feels like, although it's a consenting sexual relationship, she's not with the senpai because she actually loves her.

It would be interesting to see what happens to the character dynamics if Ayaka were to land a boyfriend or girlfriend, and Kanako no longer had Ayaka to cling to.

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

Ouuuuuch this one hurts

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

@ Horn:
great avatar! i love Lucu Lucu

joined Apr 14, 2013

I'm like if konako doesn't like you, leave her and move on...You're wasting your time hurting yourself with someone who treats you like a pet and its having sex while you're crying for her...happy as hell she is.I really hope she finds her love and they focus on those two intead of these two...I couldn't even feel the sex scene...like I always do....

Konako DOES like and value her as a friend, though. Her best friend, in fact.

As the saying goes, "My friendship is not a crappy consolation prize that you’re left with if I deny you a sexual relationship– and my body is not your reward for good behavior."

+1

Pic1
joined Aug 29, 2013

I enjoyed the one-shot. Thank you YP for doing this, along with your many great projects. ^_^

The character designs are nice. And senpai is gorgeous. As they say, may the best (or first) woman wins. And, there is still room for their dynamics to change. Nothing is set in stone yet. Senpai and Kanako aren't in a full-out genuine relationship at this point, and the latter and Ayaka are still in limbo on their own status.

My only gripe is Ayaka's line of thought when it comes to sex. That it has to be associated with male perverts or some sort. Can't a girl like sex, and possibly be a pervert too? -_-"

That is a trope that is always beating up that dead horse.

joined May 3, 2014

It would be interesting to see what happens to the character dynamics if Ayaka were to land a boyfriend or girlfriend, and Kanako no longer had Ayaka to cling to.

wah THAT will be the best BITCH SLAPP on Kanako :3 THE BEST ON THE UNIVERSE!!!!!

FlameHazeKatsu
Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

Ugh...love triangles....this is why...ugh... >_<

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

Well, predatory gay character are not common stereotypes not even in Hentai so not

Sat What??0.o

joined Oct 12, 2014

well, the ending can be accepted, i guess?!
- when the short hair girl sees her friend and the senpai r doing xxx, shes depressed but at last, she still accepts that fact and wont confess to her friend/do anything to lead the rlts into the next step x_x
- "as long as senpai knows the real me" - that long black hair girl's though finally explains everything. She likes the senpai (in a romantic way) more than her friend...
so well, i think they dont 'love' each other as much as they thought
maybe they simply just dont fit together

E
joined Feb 8, 2014

I don't know what to feel. I don't know why I read this. But found it very interesting..

joined Mar 18, 2012

This was good stuff if you're into angst gut-punching feelings (which I am). I liked the analyses in this thread; the complaints were all a little melodramatic.

This piece is a good reflection of puerile childhood love vs the infatuous lustful love people sometimes crave when they've developed sexually. It was a two-shot, I wasn't expecting any more development from senpai, especially since she was actually only an acting plot device to showcase Kanako's growing interest in sexual relations.

For those who don't understand Ayaka's reaction to seeing an object of her desire entwined sexually with someone else, you obviously don't have a voyeurism/cuckolding fetish ;)

Thanks to the uploaders :D

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

We need a new tag called NSFS ( Not Safe For School) :'(

To reply you must either login or sign up.