Forum › Posts by Yuuneko

joined Sep 15, 2014

Why take so long? this is very interesting.

Yuuneko
joined Sep 15, 2014

cloud palette? could care less when I noticed he also make het and rape hentai, they make fluff yuri then rape hentai wtf? it's not funny I thought its different artist at first.

Yuuneko
Happy End discussion 17 Sep 20:34
joined Sep 15, 2014

Yeah a Bait and Switch(http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BaitAndSwitchLesbians) is really a good tag for this shitty bait .

I guess this qualifies as Esoteric Happy Ending as well: it is NOT a Happy Ending by any stretch of the term, but the author intended it as, and considers it, genuinely happy for some reason. Blue Gender, for example, or Atlas Shrugged.

Disclaimer: links to TV Tropes. Poster will not be held responsible for hours of time lost from clicking on them.

If the author really intend it as a happy end then the incest-yuri part is unnecessary because it's become tragic end if one of them would just end up with the boy that author self portrayed him as pest in sisters relationship, kind of ntr.

last edited at Sep 17, 2014 8:45PM

joined Sep 15, 2014

Looking at it a bit later, it really wasn't a depressing ending at all. If you ignore the bait-and-switch of making it look like the younger sister was romantically attracted to the older girl, it ended up good for all concerned. After all, what younger sister wanted was a friend and for her sister to be nicer to her and she got both. Plus, both the others got a loving relationship out of it, so that's a good thing too.

Beyond that, the younger sister also got a wider perspective which opened her eyes to a lot of good things and I can't really call that a bad thing.

I'm wondering what kind of people would call this story sad, depressing, and angsty? seriously they must have very little tolerance. lil sis here got her first heart broken so? that's not sad that sweet! :D

last edited at Sep 17, 2014 8:08PM

Yuuneko
joined Sep 15, 2014

this is comedy.. lol that panty shoot

Yuuneko
Your Fault discussion 17 Sep 02:09
joined Sep 15, 2014

Jesus fucking christ. Did anyone else notice how bad the writing was in this one? The characterization was poor, especially with the senpai. For much of the story, we never get to know who the senpai is, what her relation to the main characters is (other than the sex), or what her motives are. Rather than a fleshed out villain, she kind of just felt like a stock character. As a result, when the senpai and Ayaka meet eyes in that infamous moment, there's no real impact. The two were total strangers. It was more weird and confusing than anything.

I also thought Ayaka's reaction was completely odd. Where's the feelings of outrage, hurt, and betrayal!? Even her jealousy wasn't all that much. Kanako was her best friend. Wouldn't she be at least a little bit upset that she was keeping such a huge secret from her?

And that second part might've been even more atrocious than the first, imo. The romantic development between Kakano and the senpai was so forced. It was way too quick –all of it. They barely knew each other. And also, can we talk about how fucked up that senpai is? She comes off as a fucking rapist! "I'm so happy I could assault you"!? At that part, I was yelling, "RUN! Get the fuck outta there!" But seriously, what the hell? I definitely agree with the others who are saying the senpai was merely taking advantage of Kakano. All those "I love you"'s were lies –that includes Kakano's (there's no way you love this chick after just 5 minutes. Please.) The girl was ignorant and naive, and the senpai honed in on that. In the end, she really is still a child.

Even from a NTR fan's perspective, this story should come off weak. The writing was just no good, imo.

Maybe you just don't like NTR at all, your complain is more about how you prefer the story did, it's not about the writing.

Yuuneko
In Season discussion 15 Sep 17:05
joined Sep 15, 2014

Great kanaxsuwa from mental apricot as always

joined Sep 15, 2014

yes that tsundere sis, awesome!

Yuuneko
Your Fault discussion 15 Sep 07:08
joined Sep 15, 2014

wow the art! combined with yuri and ntr it's perfect!

Yuuneko
sweet aroma discussion 15 Sep 06:49
joined Sep 15, 2014

Actually there is a raw of the sequel already which is contain futanari:o what a step up.

last edited at Sep 15, 2014 6:52AM