Forum › Your Fault discussion

joined Aug 15, 2021

I don't understand why the mangaka is saying she wanted to write a work like NTR. This story is nothing like NTR. This is just a predator going after prey and the prey's friend finds out and does nothing. In NTR, there are emotional reasons for why one goes after the other sexually, but it isn't as a predator. And in the ending of NTR, both girls finally realize their real feelings for each other and start going out. This is just an inexperienced girl caught up in a predators lies and is just her plaything until she is done using her. The playthings friend finds out she is keeping the relationship secret from her and just does not confront her or say anything to her, she goes home and masterbates. It is just a story of 3 f'd up girls, that's all. You see this story written a thousand times over, nothing new or interesting here. The characters are wooden and the plot cliché. Please don't even think of comparing it to NTR, they are not even in the same universe.

NTR stands for Netorare, a subvariant of cuckold fetish, in which the love interest of the pov character gets taken from them, usually resulting in emotional damage to the pov character.

The manga by Kodama Naoko, which has NTR in the title, is not a NTR work. I understand that you were confused, but that's not it.

no, i think the NTR is for the last page, senpai cheated the black hair with the blonde girl... it's clear in the blonde's pov, she is not love the black hair only think her as a friend, and she got aroused seeing senpai having sex, so no ntr involve in both POV.

but mannnn sex scene is so horribly cannot even get into it.

last edited at Sep 4, 2021 5:32PM

joined Sep 7, 2021

How is this even proper NTR. They're not even dating. Just friends that kiss. Is it because they're immature and haven't fully worked out their feelings to eachother.. is that why it's ntr. I thought NTR involved actual cheating.

Jamal_Williams69
joined May 13, 2018

Bruh, I hate this so much. The fact that senpai also managed to seduce Ayaka at the end makes me so mad wtf

joined Oct 25, 2010

These two beautiful hearts will not part because another is coming close

To reply you must either login or sign up.