Forum › A Girl In Ultramarine discussion

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Older people looked it as an abomination and sort of a gateway to homosexuality (?)

This is the kind of thing that makes me think:
When we (generalizing) get old/our time passes, what ways of thinking of ours will be considered full-on ignorant stupidity for future generations?...

Well my "i only really think you should sleep with a girl if you know her well" and "i dont really want to get in a relationship with someone who sleeps around a lot" might be considering ignorant later on but im going to stand by that because i really am not asking for much :/

Then again maybe i am because to this day still no girlfriend

last edited at May 3, 2014 6:55AM

joined Feb 7, 2013

Older people looked it as an abomination and sort of a gateway to homosexuality (?)

This is the kind of thing that makes me think:
When we (generalizing) get old/our time passes, what ways of thinking of ours will be considered full-on ignorant stupidity for future generations?...

I had considered this before, but not for relationships and in reverse.

-> your parents have always looked upon your whining and said something like: "in my day, you were lucky to have more than soya sauce on your rice! When you become a parent, what whining will your children do that will make you say: "in my day..."
-->> A few ideas: -My special coke bottle with a football star embossed on it hasn't arrived after 3 hours! -What do you mean the restaurant isn't open at 1am??? -This job is boring, ima quit

joined Apr 11, 2014

Next stop: Chuuouchou
I realize its a real place but...

joined Jan 17, 2014

At least my parents wouldn't do an arrangement like that. Tho i dislike their strictness. pft~ asian parents these days~ whats going inside their heads.... 1+1 is whats in their heads!

1341_yui-final
joined Jul 26, 2014

I want them become happy so badly! :O PLEASE! Let them become a couple.
Let this blonde filthy woman go to hell with her fiance! >_<# She doesnt deserve such a great girlfriend!

2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

I saw this as a pretty happy ending. Chimi seeing Suzu as "dazzling" made it pretty clear to me what her answer was going to be. Normally though, the drama in a series is cancelled out by the happy ending because the drama usually occurs between the two who eventually get together, but this time it seems the sad part is permanent. Eri was a part of it just as Chimi and Suzu were so her never coming back is something that will always be sad.

last edited at Jan 28, 2015 1:15AM

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

The title is interesting. (Also confuses me nearly every time I read it because wherever I downloaded my version from has the title's Japanese name but in English lettering so what I'm used to calling it is not what it's actually called and I've been too lazy to fix the name, lol.) I decided to Google ultramarine just to see if it was even a real thing and it turns out it's an actual color. The synthetic version of it on that page is actually a really pretty shade of blue.

last edited at Jan 28, 2015 2:47AM

Lewd
joined Jun 23, 2015

This is my favorite manga of all time and I've read a lot (of yuri). This just speaks to me on such a personal level. I've read it four times and have shed tears every time. I don't know what's so fucking wonderful about it, but it is. That's all I have to say, really.

Lewd
joined Jun 23, 2015

Where can I get the raw for this/buy it?

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

I always loved this one, read it three times

Img_1317
joined Jan 19, 2015

Oof forgot how much I love Momono Moto.... so many clashing feelings-- it's great.

Img_1317
joined Jan 19, 2015

Oof forgot how much I love Momono Moto.... so many clashing feelings-- it's great.

joined Sep 21, 2014

Basically what happens when you ship two people/characters like hell and at the same time, finds one of them super bae/waifu-material (but unlike irl you dont get angsty, you support the ship above all) and the ship sinks :C

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

this makes me cry all the time. i love it.

56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

I like it.

56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

By the way??? Next Chapter please.... Hahaha.

joined Jan 8, 2014

...I want like a whole anthology for this story! ...oh well ill browse momo-senseis other works to get the fuzzies I require ^_^
Such a good read!

joined Sep 21, 2014

By the way??? Next Chapter please.... Hahaha.

omg please stop
im legit so tilted every time i see this user do the same freakin thing each time

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

What the.......?!!!!

Where is the next chapter?! Where is it?!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

What the.......?!!!!

Why would a self-contained one-shot have a "next chapter"?

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

What the.......?!!!!

That's the usual reaction you have when you finish reading a Momoto Mono, even though this one is far to be my favorite of her. The world needs more Momoto-sensei's works.

Hell, it's not like it would be the first time a oneshot got a sequel.

last edited at Dec 1, 2016 1:13PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Hell, it's not like it would be the first time a oneshot got a sequel.

True, I suppose. Although this has been around for quite a while.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

In my opinion this one really doesn't need a sequel. A lot of Momono Moto's stuff can be a bit ambiguous at the end but this one is rather conclusive even if it does end a bit earlier than I'd prefer.

joined Dec 19, 2016

What's with lesbians getting fucked over by bisexual girls who all of a sudden decide to get married? I love how Eri told Suzu not to steal from her and then the bitch lets herself get stolen by a man.

last edited at Jan 9, 2017 12:25AM

joined Jul 15, 2016

The only thing I hated about this is that it has no continuation T_T

last edited at Jun 3, 2017 7:34PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.