Forum › Posts by Msmusicful

joined Jan 17, 2014

Whoa wait I think I remember reading this on manga rock before but why does the plot feel different?? Wasn’t it the dad who went on a business trip right?? Am I perhaps talking about a different yuri manga?

joined Jan 17, 2014

Thank you for giving me the best first Manhwa experience for me, Ssamba. I really love your work and thanks to that I started reading Manhwa on daily basis. may you rest in peace.

Msmusicful
Image Comments 09 Jun 00:38
joined Jan 17, 2014
Ice%20&%20ploy

Im guessing Lily Love 2 will be set after Mew has left for Australia.

Msmusicful
joined Jan 17, 2014

Where the heck? What timeline is Rinko in now at the end of chapter 5? Tbh I was thinking she would go back to the timeline at the time she first met the kids but nope. Wait is that her co-worker? Im hoping for Koharu to be the main girl for Rinko. Poor Rinko, it hurts my heart to see her like that (the manga in general hurts my heart).

Msmusicful
joined Jan 17, 2014

Omg now Im tripping with this timeline and A-chan's a bitch

Msmusicful
joined Jan 17, 2014

Bruh, Wait are they all A-chan's kids?

joined Jan 17, 2014

Yay its finally been translated:) I can't wait to read more of the characters

Msmusicful
Drift discussion 04 Jun 02:54
joined Jan 17, 2014

Ayee glad to see my people creating yuri manga :)

Msmusicful
joined Jan 17, 2014

Do I smell incest~ it's smelling great :))))

Msmusicful
joined Jan 17, 2014

Yay new manga by Morinaga Milk!

Msmusicful
Heart Blank discussion 21 May 02:04
joined Jan 17, 2014

Oh wow, now this was a beautiful story :) For some reason, Im happy that Otoya changed for the better and Shiena matured over the years. And whoa I didn't know she was 22 in the story. I was thinking she was 18 cuz it said 3 years later but Shiena was 19 already before the time skip.

Msmusicful
joined Jan 17, 2014

Omg, a day or 2 I dont check the comment section and its mostly filled with arguments. Thank gosh that over :)

Msmusicful
joined Jan 17, 2014

Welp Im cool with You having a crush on riko. Lol my main otp rn. Thanks for telling me about it and the continuation of the story Yujacha. :)

Msmusicful
joined Jan 17, 2014

Can't wait for the continuation :))))

last edited at Apr 16, 2017 6:56PM

Msmusicful
joined Jan 17, 2014

Probs gonna piss people off with this question or not but, whos the futa and whos the transgender person? When the lady said "did you let it all out" or something, does that mean You is the futa? Plz someone answer my question.

joined Jan 17, 2014

Lol Maria looks like Yuzu from Citrus

Msmusicful
joined Jan 17, 2014

For some reason I want more. And I can hear FF authors writing and making stories as we speak.

joined Jan 17, 2014

I must know what Umi's sister whispered to Eli. (T_T)

joined Jan 17, 2014

Yay another vampire story :))) Soo where is the Yuri? Later on as the chapters go by?.

Msmusicful
Image Comments 06 Jul 03:26
joined Jan 17, 2014
Pulse

Ur gonna giver her a heart attack Mel

Msmusicful
Image Comments 08 Jun 01:38
joined Jan 17, 2014
Cieixbfukae7na7

Yay my favorite pair has attention!

joined Jan 17, 2014

Wow first very far apart age gap manga I've ever read! Thank god everything went well in the end. :) But man, 25 years age difference is big!

Msmusicful
joined Jan 17, 2014

hmmI guess I enjoyed it, but damn I have so many thoughts and emotions for this work.

Msmusicful
joined Jan 17, 2014

It would be great if this had a sequel.

Msmusicful
Reversal discussion 05 Mar 22:51
joined Jan 17, 2014

Lol just read the mini sequel, but I want more!!