Forum › Posts by Tenno

1341_yui-final
joined Jul 26, 2014

I want them become happy so badly! :O PLEASE! Let them become a couple.
Let this blonde filthy woman go to hell with her fiance! >_<# She doesnt deserve such a great girlfriend!

Tenno
1341_yui-final
joined Jul 26, 2014

That was so awesome! xDDD
I just love the characters! They are interesting, they are authentic with the right amount of humour. I really had to laugh and I swear, my heart was melting when they found to eachother =~.~=
I feel sorry for Shinobu but even for her you found a happy ending :D That was so cute! ... and lewd ~3~ Please go on! More of these sisterly-love-dilemmas! You have caught me with them

1341_yui-final
joined Jul 26, 2014

I was laughing, screaming, fearing and hoping so hard! You cant imagine! =>_<=
You are a genius! My heart is still racing! It was so intense. The fight between the legendary skills of the Gigolette and the legendary skills of the Vampire Queen. Opposites in any possible way but in the end... you cant stop the Gigolette. She has no limits! xDDD
I just love you! Thank you for this new chapter! :D I hope we will see more from you

Tenno
Citrus discussion 04 Jan 09:07
1341_yui-final
joined Jul 26, 2014

Hell yeah! A new chapter!
I am surprised to see new characters :O It keeps getting more and more interesting. I hope the story will continue much more. I was sure the climax was near but it seems the artist has a bigger final in her/his mind.

Whatever comes, we will support you! ^3^/7 ~♥~♥~♥

Tenno
Citrus discussion 09 Nov 07:26
1341_yui-final
joined Jul 26, 2014

Mei with a man? o_o That almost broke my heart in pieces! NEVER! Ò3Ó/
I love your story so much! I am so excited about their relationship. It is so complicated and still so clear in the end. All these dilemmas and this mysterium called Mei. On the one side she is so cool and keeps her distance. On the other hand she is really demanding and I am sure when they have their first time together, my heart will explode in million pieces of shimmering love (',)

Tenno
Saburouta discussion 31 Aug 07:08
1341_yui-final
joined Jul 26, 2014

I really love your manga! Maybe you have already seen my comments but I have no problem with repeating myself :P
You are a genius! You are amazing with story telling and you are able to create this rollercoaster of feelings. This story is one of the best I have ever read and I have watched and read many Yuris. I enjoy every page and every scene you have created. You are capable of changing and influencing everything about your fans.

And all I want to say is thank you. Thank you for your hard work and your creativity which you have shared with us. You have a special talent and I appreciate somebody who is so passionate about something so beautiful.
Thank you and please keep things up! :D

Tenno
Citrus discussion 31 Aug 07:01
1341_yui-final
joined Jul 26, 2014

Finally finished the last chapter T__T and my third comment in a row
Now I am absolutely frightend... Please dont tell me Mai will be convinced to do dirty stuff with a man O_O Don't kill it for me! x_X

Still very good though. I can't believe how my feelings go up and down at the moment xD Please go on! You have my support!

Tenno
Citrus discussion 31 Aug 06:34
1341_yui-final
joined Jul 26, 2014

... my heart is racing like the moment of my first kiss =._____.=
Is it just me or does artist have the might to influence everything about us? That is surely amazing. You guys are the best. Thanks for this rollercoaster of feelings. You did a great job there and you can be proud about everything you did. The story telling, the drawing style, the moments you have created, just everything!

Tenno
Citrus discussion 31 Aug 06:28
1341_yui-final
joined Jul 26, 2014

Wow :O
That... was... intense! I really love this manga so much!!! My feelings are so mixed all the time. First I am so excited about how everything will end up and on the other hand I am afraid I will click on the last side of a chapter and nothing will continue xDD

No seriously, that is such a great work :D

BUt I have one question. Mai says "It is your first time, right?" does that mean she already had her first time? I am confused. She is absolutely not the type of a girl who does these things. And who could have been the person she shared these... sexual actions?

Tenno
Happy End discussion 31 Aug 05:41
1341_yui-final
joined Jul 26, 2014

I am so into this manga right now! =*3*=
This forbidden love about two sisters is driving me crazy. I hope they will find to eachother. I was clicking furiously when I finished reading this chapter xD I was hoping there would be more of it.

Please continue! You have a great story there and I would love to follow you! :D

Tenno
Kase-san discussion 26 Jul 04:35
1341_yui-final
joined Jul 26, 2014

I read this manga and I was blown away by its cuteness! :D

I love these love stories so much. THIS is exactly what I love about them and I hope artists will always create these great mangas. Will there be more of that? Yamada and Kase have to built their relationship more and more! I want to see more of those moments when Kase-san gets a little "nervous" when she discovers the attractive sides of Yamada :D That was so much fun! For example when Kase-San took care of Yamadas shoes when she tried to put on them on. Suddenly saw Kase-san the slender legs of Yamada and was all like "Yeah, I can do that. Just let me take a look under your skirt" xDDD
This is so lovely how she tries to surpress her "needs"