Forum › The Villainess Who Steals the Heroine's Heart discussion

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

I thought this felt familiar... But yeah, like everyone's said, I'm really enjoying this so far, both keeping the borderline-shitpost spirit of the original version alive, while still imbuing it with more emotional heft. Can't wait for more!

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Holy crap, I just caught up and was confused why the first chapter felt so familiar. I'm glad this series is now serialized and the characters are getting more depth. I hope that the best friend Vylle has is gonna be a part of a possible side couple and not a secondary love interest. Also, the prince's name is THREEPE!?
"Threepe! Take some male deers and launch them into space. Congratulations; Star-bucks."

last edited at Mar 15, 2023 2:30PM

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

A plug and three minutes is nothing compared to a socket and three days.

Also helps to be quite hardworking,she had all the cards six months prior to it all,and she won the whole damn pot.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Nothing like coming home to your girlfriend and mom being cute together.

Anime%20girl%20bong%20small
joined Jan 1, 2022

I like the art and concept, but it's hard for me to get much out of these kind of 4 page twitter comics. Everything just happens so abruptly, there's no tension.

last edited at Mar 26, 2023 12:05AM

Firefly Fanatic
9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

Oh my

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

Wish theyd just restart the series and move on cause damn am I tired of manga getting updated like this

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Still pretty good.

e: Is the medieval tag new? Because that feels like nonsense. A few centuries off at least ^^;

last edited at Mar 26, 2023 9:13AM

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

While this is mainly a parody comedy manga, Mayne being made into a sympathetic take on the "evil white lotus original heroine" archetype so common in the otome isekai genre is a genius move and instantly sold me on this serialization.

Yes. She actually feels like a real person instead of a cardboard cutout or an exaggerated parody/subversion.

joined Jun 12, 2015

It's only one book.
A warning for those who don't like het in yuri. There will be more of it with Mayne Herwynn. And that self insert male cat. Ughh.

last edited at Mar 26, 2023 6:57AM

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Maids with cat ears are cute.

It's only one book.
A warning for those who don't like het in yuri. There will be more of it with Mayne Herwynn. And that self insert male cat. Ughh.

I uhhh...that sounds weird and terrible...

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

Ah, she just makes menacing faces when she's excited. I see.

Ihaveseenthelight
joined May 28, 2013

The origin of cat maids has been solved.

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

You know, I approve of just how down horrendous these two are for each other.

joined May 3, 2014

It's only one book.

You speak of terible things! Hope not because the story ain’t that briliant and how will the het be introduced tho? Aren’t thous two together now? Don’t tell me it’s going the poly route with a stupid dick in between?!?!?!

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

I wouldn't sweat it too much. From their past posts, h3x seems like a salty 4channer from like 2007 /u/ who's always mad about everything. They haven't said anything untrue, per se, but their interpretation of events is usually more dire than it is in reality.

joined Jun 12, 2015

It's only one book.

You speak of terible things! Hope not because the story ain’t that briliant and how will the het be introduced tho? Aren’t thous two together now? Don’t tell me it’s going the poly route with a stupid dick in between?!?!?!

No Poly. But there will be a really bad gag where the heroine is held captive and then she sleeps with two guards to escape, after that when the villainess is about to have sex with her later, there's semen dripping down.

last edited at Mar 27, 2023 11:14AM

Violetpfp
joined Aug 12, 2021

It's only one book.

No Poly. But there will be a really bad gag where the heroine is held captive and then she sleeps with two guards to escape, after that when the villainess is about to have sex with her later, there's semen dripping down.

oh hell nah that's so ass please don't tell me that's actually gonna happen

Scool%20zone
joined Jul 5, 2020

It's only one book.

I've looked through the author's Pixiv a bit and haven't really seen anyhting like that? Thou I do agree, cat stuff gets kinda wierdge at times.

joined May 3, 2014

It's only one book.

Bro you just prophesize the god damn YURI APOCALIPSE!!! WTF PLOT TWIST THAT IS???

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

A little tantric sex and the girl is hopelessly addicted ;)

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

I don't know how it happened, but I just got 20% More Gay.

Screenshot_20231219-103652~2
joined Sep 10, 2022

Bro you just prophesize the god damn YURI APOCALIPSE!!! WTF PLOT TWIST THAT IS???

Not really a plot twist, she's pretty open about what she does and has done.

last edited at Apr 12, 2023 7:37PM

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

Love how genuinely considerate she is. Especially in contrast to the treatment from the prince... poor heroine really needs some therapy. She did what she had to, yeah, but it's still unfortunate that her sense of consent is so skewed.

109669413_p0~2
joined Aug 17, 2022

I've looked through the author's Pixiv a bit and haven't really seen anyhting like that? Thou I do agree, cat stuff gets kinda wierdge at times.

There's no basis to believe that the entire captivity thing happens, as there is no evidence in neither the author's Twitter nor Pixiv. Best to just ignore these claims and enjoy your time with the series instead of dreading over something that has no solid evidence of happening.

To reply you must either login or sign up.