Forum › I Won't Sleep with You for Free discussion

joined Jun 25, 2020

Does anyone have any idea what happened to this series?

Does anyone have any idea what happened to this series?

Glad I'm not the only one that's wondering this.

Kirin-kun Uploader
Oip
Rehashed Scans
joined Mar 21, 2021

Apparently, the main person of the group (Pabloskid?) has/had some personal problems so it's stalled I guess.

Apparently, the main person of the group (Pabloskid?) has/had some personal problems so it's stalled I guess.

Thx 4 the info.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Nothing's hotter than two people who just really want to do each other

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

This is some solid platonic friendship.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Nice to see a new chapter, and wow the characters in this series really do share exactly 1 brain cell lol

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

I love how the dialogues are just like from some Slice of life manga. All about friendship etc., staying purely "subtext"...only they also all have hot sex as best friends.

Alright it's back.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

I love how the dialogues are just like from some Slice of life manga. All about friendship etc., staying purely "subtext"...only they also all have hot sex as best friends.

subtext but also hot sex tag when?

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

So she did sleep with her for free. :-) I swear, we need a tag for stories that are the opposite of what their title says: this, I Won't Let Mistress Suck My Blood, Sorry, I am Not Into Yuri...

Uh, I don't really see any subtext there... They're just very good friends. :^)

last edited at Nov 21, 2023 7:20AM

Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

So she did sleep with her for free. :-) I swear, we need a tag for stories that are the opposite of what their title says: this, I Won't Let Mistress Suck My Blood, Sorry, I am Not Into Yuri...

subsex

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

subsex

Huh, isn't that just BDSM?

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Hummm, so that is it, they are friends? not a special "I like you"...owww,come on now.

Wtf%20kitty%20dynasty%20pfp
joined Oct 24, 2023

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/i_wont_sleep_with_you_for_free_ch25#13

"Hey, remember when everybody fucked my brains out for money? Well it was EXTRA special with you, I promise."

Classic.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Hummm, so that is it, they are friends? not a special "I like you"...owww,come on now.

It's a big step up from from client

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Technically it's the second time, previous time she slept with nakano was free too

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

It's a big step up from from client

Ok you are onto something!!

joined Jul 29, 2022

I see problem here everyone is openly gay that is yuri
and what about this being subtext even mean

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

What's with this wholesome internship business?

Where's my raunchy scandalous sex?

joined Jan 14, 2020

$1000/week internship. >_>

I have doubts about the wholesomeness

Also I noted random f/f couples on the sidewalk. Is this a 404 work?

joined Apr 2, 2021

By the way, chapter 88 is the last chapter! It was released on Monday!

Does anyone know when the 43 other chapters will be translated & released?

To reply you must either login or sign up.