Forum › The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy At All discussion

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

I missed them so much ;_;

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I saw the raws on twitter first and thought she shoved the petals on Mitsuki’s face to prevent her friends from seeing her without glasses on. Hahaha, totally wrong on that one.

Are you sure you're wrong? Because I still see it like this even now.

I think that's exactly it. What else is it supposed to be?

I just thought she panicked and tried to throw away the petals and accidentally shoved them in Mitsuki's face.

It's not like her friends have even really seen "onii-chan." They don't go to the CD store. And Narita-kun already knows.

But why would she "panic" in that situation if it didn't matter if the others saw Mitsuki's face or not?

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

I saw the raws on twitter first and thought she shoved the petals on Mitsuki’s face to prevent her friends from seeing her without glasses on. Hahaha, totally wrong on that one.

I just thought she panicked and tried to throw away the petals and accidentally shoved them in Mitsuki's face.

It's not like her friends have even really seen "onii-chan." They don't go to the CD store. And Narita-kun already knows.

But why would she "panic" in that situation if it didn't matter if the others saw Mitsuki's face or not?

Because Mitsuki was about to do one of her accidental prince maneuvers and Aya was being self-conscious.

joined Aug 14, 2022

Those two really are the most fucking adorable couple out there <3
Wake up Mitsuki ! Notice her feelings already !

Img_aigis
joined Mar 1, 2023

So glad its back again!! I missed them so.

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Awwwww. Love these two dorks.

joined Aug 15, 2015

Awwwww. Love these two dorks.

We need to add the "idiot couple" tag ASAP!

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

I love the look on Narita in the last panel, trying to stifle his laughter.

Yeah, and it could because Aya is shoving leafs and petals onto Mitsuki’s face and/or because HE KNOWS Aya is flustered and desperately trying to avoid the gay.

and if the two makes you feel alive (whoo-whoo-whoo-whoo-whoooo)
well, then Agu's happy to provide (whoo-whoo-whoo-whoo-whoooo)
and when you see them on the floor (whoo-whoo-whoo-whoo-whoooo)
it's just a part of their show, show, show, show, show

last edited at Apr 10, 2023 8:28PM

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

^
what?

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

gay panic Aya is the best kind of Aya

*only kind of Aya

joined Aug 21, 2017

Another male character spotted? AND they have close physical contact? Thank you for the Yaoi.

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

^
what?

the modified chorus for Blackout by Turnstile it's what Mitsuki listening to

last edited at Apr 9, 2023 4:56PM

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

^
what?

Absolutely devastated now, I thought you were a musician and wrote a jingle for us :((

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Because Mitsuki was about to do one of her accidental prince maneuvers and Aya was being self-conscious.

Maybe. But the fact that the petals aren’t just being shoved in Mitsuki’s face but are completely covering her face suggests that Aya is trying to block the view of Mitsuki’s face from everyone.

joined Apr 10, 2021

It suggests to me it's a cartoon exaggeration of an event.

joined Aug 12, 2019

^
what?

Absolutely devastated now, I thought you were a musician and wrote a jingle for us :((

I wish I was a musician. but don't be sad. I didn't mean to deceive you like this. <3

664cf739-1617-40c1-9f8a-ab01b71652f9%202
joined Sep 28, 2021

You're as beautiful as the day you went on break

THE EMOTIONS THAT HIT ME when I read this comment

joined Jan 14, 2018

Do you think this chapter means drama from before the hiatus is resolved now? Or is this an out of order interlude?
I love this update but I was really thinking previous arc needed at least a chapter or two more to properly resolve.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Gash posted:

Do you think this chapter means drama from before the hiatus is resolved now? Or is this an out of order interlude?
I love this update but I was really thinking previous arc needed at least a chapter or two more to properly resolve.

The author choose to stick to a "real" timeline. Ie, it's X-mas when it's X-mas IRL, it's spring when it's spring IRL, she references concerts that actually happen in Japan, etc.

So, since the concert, I'd assume a few weeks have passed, as much as in real life. Maybe she'll reference the aftermath in later chapters.

Though I think that next chapter may be a birthday chapter, since it'll be Aya's according to what's been mentioned here.

Another occasion for Mitsuki to be a smooth criminal I guess.

last edited at Apr 10, 2023 5:37AM

joined Nov 21, 2022

Gash posted:

The author choose to stick to a "real" timeline. Ie, it's X-mas when it's X-mas IRL, it's spring when it's spring IRL, she references concerts that actually happen in Japan, etc.

So, since the concert, I'd assume a few weeks have passed, as much as in real life. Maybe she'll reference the aftermath in later chapters.

Though I think that next chapter may be a birthday chapter, since it'll be Aya's according to what's been mentioned here.

Another occasion for Mitsuki to be a smooth criminal I guess.

Hmmm. Any way to find out what famous "western" bands are playing in Japan?

Ichimatsu_kohina_11153
joined Jul 25, 2014

Aaaah. Good ol' gay panicking Aya.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Well I suppose hiding your crush's dashing good lucks is one way to ensure she doesn't charm others lol

4b70c0a3-5927-441e-942b-53e31052f7f7
joined Mar 3, 2023

Love them! looking forward to seeing them more!!!

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

^
what?

I wish I was a musician. but don't be sad. I didn't mean to deceive you like this. <3

i forgive you, my beloved. to prove this, I have updated the artists list <33

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

A cherry blossom facial, for the lady on the go.

To reply you must either login or sign up.