Forum › Posts by Cindel

Cindel
joined May 29, 2021

wait did they mean benzine or benzene because benzine is a category and benzene is soluble in water (albeit only slightly)
then again this was done with like 5 minutes of google searching so i may be wrong

Cindel
joined May 29, 2021

Also, if no one dies in this I call bullshit. Teenagers with raging hormones are dangerous, these guys basically had powers to squash other human and them not accidentally killing anyone is unbelievable lol.

to be fair, i will bet 20 bucks that someone or something already died to them.

joined May 29, 2021

Honestly thought this was real, the premise would be intresting minus the fact it gets rid of the naming scheme of constellations
Also I now realise that the entire ECO whatever thing also hinted at it cause the series is literally called starry days at ECLIPTIC dorm

Cindel
joined May 29, 2021

"Hand it over"
"?"
"Your phone"
"Ok"
"Your wallet"
"Your keys"
"Your social security number"

Cindel
joined May 29, 2021

I knew she would jump back.. Im wondering how they will merge the 2 realities tho.

If she zapped back just say the night after the last scenes we saw then that means her younger self would have been Seto's lover alone up to the present day- which should change the new current day Nana's situation- and she should also instantly gain like the last 10 years of back memmories her new younger self through to present day her should have. (if that makes sense lol). Alternatively should could forget the years she lived with Seto till now but that would be a bit sucky.

The alternative to all that is that she was in an alternative parralell world past- not hers- so this world is unchanged except her new memmoies and she can use her new confidence and just go and get the girl.

well I think there are at least a few options
a)the entire point of the story? never happened. no consequence on the real world at all(very unlikely)
b)She keeps her old self's and new self's memory of the events that happened, effectively doubling her memory of the events from these chapters, but a singular account for right after she disappears
c)time has passed normally with her old self not there, but the old self hijacks the past self(now the same as the old self)'s body and has no recollection of any events from the past like 5-10 years.
d)I don't remember when she got put into the time loop, so maybe she is sent a day before the entire meeting happens and changes a bunch of stuff
e)She never existed. She is sent into a world where she never went back in time, but the events of what she DID while back in time stay. essentially the spiderman thing, but only the old self is forgotten, not the entire person. Her old self and seto are still dating, Seto is probably a successful actor, they are probably living together, etc. etc.

joined May 29, 2021

The least justifiable one when it comes to having underlying logic is a general fear of spiders in my opinion. Most spiders aren't dangerous to humans and on top of that are even helpful since they'll help deal with annoying bugs. I've got a spider living somewhere in/on/around my desk that I see crawl across my monitor at least once a week or so but I just leave it alone since it's not a pest.

Comm7on spiders are real bros. I have one living in the corner of my bedroom and go out of my way to not disturb its nets when I am vacuuming up all the dead bug husks it gets rid of for me. If you give them their space, they won't have a reason to move around and get where you don't actually want them, too.

Awesome pet mate

I think you mean roommate

last edited at Feb 6, 2022 5:46PM

joined May 29, 2021

Miko continues the curse of the childhood friend never winning.

well to be fair
you cant win a race you were never in
well no you totally can but that's not the point
Mikos more concerned about "protecting" rather than "I like her romantically" I feel
but then again
opinions are opinions, and they could very well be wrong
I shall await the ever approaching moment I'm proved wrong and miko confesses but is turned down in favor of ms. sashimi(I cannot remember her name right now)

Cindel
joined May 29, 2021

Ohhhhh so this is the original versions and the other ones were the AU. Fascinating.

I think that isn't exactly clear cause I recall a "AU where they're monster girls" thing with wood and snow on on thing there in the other series

Cindel
joined May 29, 2021

Ok neat neat neat neat
I'm glad it doesn't seem like it's going down the entire route of the 2 black haired girls being together in the end(I hope)
Let's hope these other journal pages pass quickly and we get to see the festival shit quickly
Also that this won't end up a bit depressing

Cindel
joined May 29, 2021

...how is this subtext? Mashiro was leaning in to kiss a 'sleeping' Marei, who puckered up for her.
and now we have the fuckin. "I'm not interested" line while grabbing chiyos arm and fucking blush and flowers.

Cindel
joined May 29, 2021

(; - ; )

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; -;) centipede semicolon

Cindel
joined May 29, 2021

I think u's still exists in this universe and Noco is still a real idol, as per the last couple conversations with her family. But instead of practicing late at night, she's actually secretly meeting up with Maki, probably out of a psychological need to be loved and adored, which she's ultimately not getting from her idol activities at the moment but she is getting from Maki.
yeah considering the entire "see you later" line which also probably matches with the last pages

joined May 29, 2021

Murasakino always brings the goods. Well, "goods" might not have exactly the right connotation . . .

Yeah, but "bads" isn't really a word...

ok but they ARE a thing and its a service the customer doesn't want. As in bads and disservices.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bad_(economics)

joined May 29, 2021

Wait, is Chapter 13 a perspective switch, or is it some kind of reversal situation? I'm really confused.

extra+authors note.

Cindel
joined May 29, 2021

Anyone knows if Sakurako and Kasumi's birthdays have ever been revealed?

I created articles for them on this wiki so adding this info could be convenient.

Chapter 59.4
The afterword, 1st page after the drama cd stuff

joined May 29, 2021

Are there still chapters to be updated? Awful quiet last few months

uh I checked the persons twitter and I don't think there is, cause they've been busy translating the novels+doing other stuff. Not to mention, they have no official website except their github and it was originally uploaded to mangadex, which, if you recall, was down for the past couple months(and the new versions still not exactly the best right now)