Forum › A Scummy Gap Student With a Hard Life Calls Upon a Lady of the Night discussion

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

", well in that case let's arrange for a date right away"

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

And then they scummed all over the place, queue credits.

joined Mar 26, 2021

"What are we, some sort of Scummy Gap Students Squad?"

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

I really liked the last panel here, Satou rapid-firing all of her insecurities and Satou relating to and cheerfully accepting all of them. People who've been in Satou's shoes know how incredibly liberating this feels.

last edited at Jan 29, 2023 7:19AM

joined Oct 20, 2022

scum x scum x scum = Kuzu ^3

Pov_youre_a_triple_mugger
joined Feb 19, 2016

My favorite part of "Scummy Gap Student" was when Scum-chan said "It's scumming time" and then scummed all over those gap students

20221231_135046
joined Dec 1, 2022

The last one was pretty funny. "A scummy gap student with a hard life calls upon a lady of the night (but gets blueballed the entire series)"

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

Hmm. I stan this friendship. Although Satou feels she needs to be needed, I hope very much she can get over that before getting into any kind of relationship.

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

The last one was pretty funny. "A scummy gap student with a hard life calls upon a lady of the night (but gets blueballed the entire series)"

I thought it is bluebuttoned...

First post out of jail.

last edited at Jan 29, 2023 10:24AM

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

2 scums scumming under the moonlight

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

This:

And this:

Makino-chan, you're MY oshi!!! I'll be your white knight forever!!!!!!!!!

last edited at Jan 29, 2023 8:40PM

joined Jun 12, 2015

She cucked herself. Nice one.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

It trully is hard to choose a favourite from the things you make yourself.

Makes you wonder which character here she liked the most when thinking them up.

joined Feb 7, 2022

Congratulations, you cucked yourself.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Alternative dialogue:

Satou: the real me is a Scumbag so no one would miss me if I were to disappear
Scummy: ..? Do you think of me as some sort of angel?
Satou: ?
Scummy: between lying to my mom for a better allowance and following you home without you knowing, by saying those things you are only making yourself feel more attainable to me!

My favourite part of Suicide Squad is when the squad said "it's suicide time" and suicided all over the bad guys
0-0

last edited at Feb 1, 2023 7:03PM

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

First she cucked herself, now she lost a friend

lmao MC just can’t get it right, can she?

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Lmfao after getting past all the dramatic stuff from the previous chapters, I'm really liking how this is developing so far. Makino still remaining shamelessly scummy is so entertaining. Seeing her mental process going back and forth on what she's thinking is so fun.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Author caught up,very nice.

joined Aug 11, 2022

....No Mc, it too soon for that!!! (Also WRONG DIALOG OPTION!!!) See here MC, first you got to endure the first few (3-5) hangout as friends while making subtle flirting moves on your waifu target to attempt to make them feel some doki doki moments before then bring up the topic of flirting (Trying to bribe your waifu with money to flirt is big no no on first friend date, very risky move XD).

Eventually after some scummy planning and manipulation you can change your friend status to friends with benefits or potential waifu/girlfriend/future wife status after a few dozen date and lewd hand holding~~~ XD

Hopefully the MC didn't step on a landmine(99% she did) but if she did hopefully it won't be too horrible of a emotional outcome. I want MC to become a better person and be happy with Satou/Maron (The scummy emotional manipulator option is too hard for her since she is not smart, smooth or skilled enough to go that route lol).

joined Aug 29, 2019

I should have seen it coming, but page 6 got me good and cracked me up.

I'm sure Satou will eventually get around to explaining that she meant "if you try a bit harder, you can flirt with me" instead of "if you try harder, you can pay to flirt with me" :D

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

I'm hoping the surprise person for the next chapter be Rina.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

....No Mc, it too soon for that!!! (Also WRONG DIALOG OPTION!!!) See here MC, first you got to endure the first few (3-5) hangout as friends while making subtle flirting moves on your waifu target to attempt to make them feel some doki doki moments before then bring up the topic of flirting (Trying to bribe your waifu with money to flirt is big no no on first friend date, very risky move XD).

Eventually after some scummy planning and manipulation you can change your friend status to friends with benefits or potential waifu/girlfriend/future wife status after a few dozen date and lewd hand holding~~~ XD

Hopefully the MC didn't step on a landmine(99% she did) but if she did hopefully it won't be too horrible of a emotional outcome. I want MC to become a better person and be happy with Satou/Maron (The scummy emotional manipulator option is too hard for her since she is not smart, smooth or skilled enough to go that route lol).

Excellent review of the current situation. Great job!

Also, 1000th comment. Go forum go.

Untitled
joined Sep 8, 2017

My favorite part of "Scummy Gap Student" was when Scum-chan said "It's scumming time" and then scummed all over those gap students

Makino, it’s you!! You’re the Scummy Gap Student With a Hard Life that Calls Upon a Lady of the Night?!!

last edited at Feb 7, 2023 12:34AM

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Aww poor Mashiro she really just wants to study and seems like she wants a legit friend for once... And that scummy idiot Makino ruined it asking to pay her to flirt with her that face Mashiro made at the end there was quite sad.

joined Dec 11, 2022

The MC is so scummy wth lmao.

To reply you must either login or sign up.