Forum › A Scummy Gap Student With a Hard Life Calls Upon a Lady of the Night discussion

joined Sep 11, 2019

Oh boy, time to wait and see what happens next lol

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

Why are the afterwords always SO cute? my god I honestly think the author is giving me more diabetes than the manga itself

joined Sep 22, 2021

I just wanted to say that I think the mom's cheek wrinkles are so cute!

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

I actually like that she failed but still did acheive better. In so many stories the characters acheive success first time so I like that she will have to try harder and find another way to study.

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Doesn't Maron already know she likes that character? I could be wrong but I thought one of the first chapters was Makino ordering a cosplay course with Maron?

E. Vigée Le Brun
joined Jun 8, 2021

Ngl for a moment after seeing her test results I thought they were really going to send her to Sparta Gakuen in the mountains.
Then I tried to picture Maron in Kekkou Kamen guise and wondered how good were her skills at kung-fu and nunchakus.
I have too much imagination.

joined Jun 25, 2021

so she takes the money and then immediately spends it on a call girl. which seems like a scumbag move (and it is),

BUT
it's actually money well spent. She used to further appease her parents, AND
she can technically say that she spent the money on a private tutor.
perfect

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Just in case anyone forgot who that is (like I did), Sena was first featured in chapter 5 and is a crossdressing girl.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

So the sister is gay too? Runs in the family.

LaPucelleOnGirls
La%20pucelle%2004
joined Apr 12, 2021

That kiss was unexpected, but more this final page.
But i bet is just for hide that she is single

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

The perfect firstborn ain't perfect after all, take that parent! Victory for Lil scum

Screenshot%2006-15-2022%2021.27.00
joined Mar 25, 2021

Let me guess, sister's love life is actually empty and she calls Sena to be her psuedo boyfriend. And let me guess again, they later fall in love and fuck. Or maybe she's just gay idk

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Would be funny if older sis was also a scumbag but just way better at faking it

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Omg what a development lol. The sister is with the crossdresser. I was suspsecting the fact that the boyfriend wasn't instnatly shown that it might have been the crossdresser. I can't wait to see their reaction to each other in the next chapter. Definitely going to be like that spiderman meme.

Kanata%20emma%20cute%20cat%20laying
joined Apr 23, 2021

the spice is just getting spicier

Images
joined Apr 7, 2021

Just in case anyone forgot who that is (like I did), Sena was first featured in chapter 5 and is a crossdressing girl.

yes was looking for this thanks XD

Images
joined Jun 22, 2021

Lmao another handsome girl and sheltered girl type of stuff

Yes_pfp
joined Oct 30, 2021

omg omg omg i think i just died seeing who her older sister's "boyfriend" was.

Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

omg omg omg i think i just died seeing who her older sister's "boyfriend" was.

Yamada's face in your PFP matches your reaction perfectly!

But seriously, I REALLY want to see how this plays out!

joined Aug 21, 2017

Guess it runs in the family

Fdda5bf7eb53d241c2af3362cfcf1420-240x304
joined Oct 2, 2016

Hahahahhaahhaa YASSSS I couldnt stop laughing when I saw her sister's "boyfriend"

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Ah, yes, the "boyfriend". Rrright. Poor mom is never gonna see any grandchildren at this rate...

Would be funny if older sis was also a scumbag but just way better at faking it

Neesan has lots more experience, obvs.

joined Feb 1, 2021

Note to the mangaka - having a healthy sleep schedule is nothing to be ashamed of!

joined Aug 29, 2016

Oh ho ho! Was that their first lip kiss? She’d initially only talk about her stress and she slowly did start getting the date courses.

To reply you must either login or sign up.