Forum › Posts by VampMarcie

Sawyerboredsquarebkgdoutline250
joined Nov 14, 2018

I'm really surprised that this story doesn't have hundreds of pages of comments here! It's such a lovely story and like other users mentioned, just as great quality as the likes of Mage & Demon Queen. Very anxious about how things are going in the plot but I can't wait for more!

joined Nov 14, 2018

Well that was mildly disappointing and mildly... Mild. I was hoping for a bit more by the end but at least it was more realistic in its depiction of characters. I do feel that it reminded me of the older "yuri" series that tried to circumvent censorship or social scorn by leaving the ending AmBiGuOuS which I did not enjoy, however at the very least it didn't outright deny the possibility that they are a couple now!

VampMarcie
joined Nov 14, 2018

Dear author, please update this soon, my heart aches as this hits close to home, part of me wishes I hadn't read this until it was fully released

last edited at Mar 30, 2023 12:39AM

joined Nov 14, 2018

I may be necroposting but quite frankly I cackled at the end, it was so stupidly abrupt and literally went "blah blah blah the end" which I feel is perfect for this silly and fun little manga!

joined Nov 14, 2018

I miss them too :(

joined Nov 14, 2018

I am getting so tired of these lacklustre endings; just write the confession chapter?? It's so unfulfilling, and I don't understand the appeal both as an author and a reader of leaving it so... Inconclusive. I thought these days were over...

VampMarcie
joined Nov 14, 2018

It's all over now... ;—; I'll really miss this one; I've been reading this throughout high school, college, university, and now post-graduation, which is so crazy to consider... I will always want more of them </3

last edited at Oct 31, 2022 1:07AM

joined Nov 14, 2018

I'll miss this series :(( and I love how she's just permanently horny on main! I hope we see more of her again some day :((

VampMarcie
joined Nov 14, 2018

Mayoi... But no Kaoru... I am dying of anticipation to see more chapters of them both ಥ‿ಥ

VampMarcie
joined Nov 14, 2018

It feels so nice to finish with a happy ending :)

VampMarcie
joined Nov 14, 2018

My irregular dose of psilocybin in manga form is here

VampMarcie
Citrus + discussion 22 Mar 20:22
joined Nov 14, 2018

Here I was hoping for more HaruMatsu considering that's the only plotline that's enticing me to keep on reading this :( I love Yuzu and Mei but the story has become so mild from what it once was. I was hoping to see them as more of a side couple in this series so that HaruMatsu could be fleshed out more but we're just getting sprinkles of it instead :')

VampMarcie
joined Nov 14, 2018

well, I have no idea of what's going on anymore but luckily these characters are over-the-top enough to make it not really matter anyway. haha

Yeah I've lost the plot and I'm not even gonna bother re-reading because I enjoy the fever dream of a new chapter so much muahahaha

joined Nov 14, 2018

Well I'm sad this ended and especially in the way it did. I was hoping for more daily adventures and to learn more about the side characters but alas... This manga felt real to me and that's a big part of what I'll miss. I hope we see Elly and Wanko again some day :(

last edited at Mar 1, 2022 8:16PM

joined Nov 14, 2018

And here I was thinking this girl was mixed race, but no, she's just incredibly tanned and did so for this other girl's attention. Don't really know how to feel about this one any more. I'm half Black Caribbean half Causasian myself and I thought I was finally getting some representation :(

VampMarcie
Past discussion 20 Apr 09:02
joined Nov 14, 2018

I really would love to see more of these two. I've read and re-read this at least 5 times now and it's so beautiful yet so tragic...

VampMarcie
joined Nov 14, 2018

So glad about this! I hope it's a full 13 episode series, it deserves it.

joined Nov 14, 2018

Feels kinda like "we planned to make 5 volumes but in the middle of second one realised there won't be a third one"

I agree, I really enjoyed the way this was going but so much more character could have been built up...and an editor to check English would've been nice. I still enjoyed this as a quick read but I feel like I need more of it; it feels rushed and incomplete, but a lovely story nonetheless. I don't think it deserves such scathing reviews as those I've seen.

last edited at Apr 16, 2019 10:49PM