Forum › My Girlfriend's Not Here Today discussion

Nq9nh0qj
joined Oct 25, 2023

Either Nanase really is the dumbest human alive (which tracks with what we’ve seen so far) or she doesn’t even care if Yuni is cheating anymore. They both have that strained reaction when Fuuko is told to take her to the infirmary, and yet when she grabs Yuni’s hand Nanase doesn’t make any kind of move. “Okay girl who I know is trying to steal my girlfriend from me you two go be alone for a while I’ve gotta focus on spoooooorts!”

It would be pretty funny if the Author was setting up a polycule what with the other girl confronting Yuni this latest chapter

If we go the polycule route I'll eat my shoe...and all the rest of my clothes. Fuuko and Nanase hate each other and so do Yuni and Yuki. Also seems like Nanase hates the idea of sharing.

We probably have as much a chance at poly as we do any of the characters ending up with a guy...which is basically zero.

Edit: Also when you say "latest chapter" are you talking about chapter 13 that was just posted? That's not the latest chapter but one of the ones that Kirin didn't previously translate.

last edited at Aug 29, 2024 10:49PM

joined Apr 10, 2023

If we get a polycule there's no way Yuki is involved with anybody in it except Nanase as a kind of offshoot relationship, and probably none of them with how moralizing and "normal" she is. I can see the possibility of something like Fuuko and Nanase sharing and possibly double teaming Yuni though, given the author has drawn the three of them all tangled together sexily multiple times.

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

Okay, main timeline is back, it's been 6 months holy shit

To reply you must either login or sign up.